Daniel Bennett

Guest Drew

I've noticed that there is not a Danny B Appreciation! Shocked I was! :o So I decided to make one myself :D Obviously the point of this thread is to talk about Danny B. You can talk about his storylines, his characters... Whatever really :lol:

Nah. There's lots to say about Danny :D ... He's an inspiration to me, and probably alot of other young writters out there lol. Actually does anyone know how old he was when he joined H&A... He was like 18 I think.

how did he start there? I heard about it a while ago, but i can't remember now...

Oh i remember: (Taken from H&A site)

"after a stint of work experience during the first semester of a creative writing degree in Wollongong, Daniel was offered an entry level position of script assistant. He took it, quit his course and hasn’t looked back. Five years later after doing the hard years working his way up through the ranks,"

Daniel started HAA when he was 18 :o thats crazy talk. He is pretty young though. But he is a truly amazing writer. Love his work, except for a couple of storylines which didnt work for me, and that made me mad. But otherwise he rocks. He did put my two fav characters, Jack and Martha, together and did marry them. So I'll give him plenty of credit for that. But seriously, like 95% of the storylines on this show are the best. And i will alwayz appreciate DB for that :)

Archived