Which character would you choose to be in Home and Away

Guest angel luck

I thought this would be an interesting topic to put on the forum so here it is,

It's a tough one, no characters perfect, each character has definantly had there troubles and ups and downs. Look at Sally for example her first wedding ended in disaster, shes suffered from cancer and not to mention the biggest loss of all, the death of her husband Flyn to skin cancer. However Sally still has losts to be positive for, she is foster mother to young teenagers Ric and Cassie who clearly love and appreciate her. Sally is also mother to baby Pippa, has a successful teaching career, and numerous friends who love, care and look out for her in Summer Bay. Would you choose to be Sally Fletcher?

Ooooo good question. i have no idea....maybe Tasha or Maddie. Possibly Tasha. I like the outdoorsy idea. I'm not very outdoorsy so i guess it would be good for me if i were in Home and Away to have that experience. Plus she gets to kiss Jason on screen and Chris off screen. what else do you need?

Martha would be good because she's smart, pretty, loyal and Mr. Holden is always there to kiss her better! But being Rachel would be nice to. She is very intellegent and loves her job but knows how to have a good time to. And her relashonship with Kim is so genuine!

It depends whether you mean which charecter would we be based on them, or which character would we be based on the actor. If it was actor, then I'd say Sally because Kate Richie is so wwonderful at her job, but I would like to be Sally because of all the bad luck she has.

If I was to be one of the characters I'd be....I don't think there is anyone in mind. They all seem to have bad luck!

Archived