Regret

Guest ~Natasha~

Regret

Not Just A River In Egypt

Lucas is violently vomiting in the bathroom; it's his fault because he got drunk. He and Henry seem to be the best of mates now, after Cassie's party. Me and Henry are meeting Ric later, even though he very much dislikes him. Oh well, if he can make up with Lucas without fists flying then he can do it with Ric.

On the way to meet Ric, I was talking to Henry. It was strange but I felt comfortable telling Him how I feel about Luc still. I asked him if Lucas had talked about me at all last night, but I think he had been sworn to secrecy. That’s a good thing; it means that he must feel something towards me except hate.

We then saw Ric, with Cassie and someone else. It was Luc! I thought he was back at the house, never mind. We walked up to them either way and started to join in their conversation. Me and Lucas were quite silent as this was very awkward. Conversation soon switched to Lucas storming off last night, they all asked him why he did but he just looked shy and embarrassed.

Everyone else went inside the surf club to get a drink, leaving me and Lucas outside. I would have though that he would have gone inside with them to avoid any type of contact with me but he didn't. I didn't know what to say to him so I just smiled, he smiled back. I was so happy; it was the first time he ad smiled at me in weeks!

I looked around to the window in the surf club; I could see heads popping up and down spying on us. They had set us up! So I turned to Luc, I had an idea. We made it look as though we were having another argument and then walked off down the beach.

I was talking to Luc about how much I missed him and how much I still loved him. He was very quiet at that moment and pointed out to me that he didn't feel the same way anymore. Denial...

It's not just a river in Egypt...

• 3 months later...

I'm going to go more into different characters feelings a bit more now (Mostly Henry) but you will have to wait until next part. ^_^

Regret

Different This Time

I got some news, don't know if it is good or bad- Henry is staying in Summer Bay forever and ever!

I ran upstairs to give Tony his birthday present as it was obviously his birthday, him and Mum were still in bed because they are very lazy and must have somehow thought that me and Luc would have made breakfast for the birthday boy and his partner. Where he got that idea from, I will never know- I can't cook and Lucas is well even worse than me.

Later on after Mum and Tony went out Henry and Cassie were watching a film on our TV and Belle was in my house kissing Drew! And Ric was mentally killing Drew in his head, he is so jealous and he is suppose to be with Cassie. I also think Henry likes Belle as well because of the way he treats her his princess, it is sickening to be completely honest.

Lucas then enters the house, looking at me and slowly smiling before collapsing onto the sofa in-between Henry and Cassie.

"How about a game of spin the bottle?" Belle asks while letting Drew breathe for a second. "We all know how fun it was last time" She laughs. Of course it was fun for her, she only had to kiss Drew and the game was over. "And to make it more fun, lets drink alcohol as well" I knew it was a bad idea but I did not stop her from jumping on the cupboards and bringing down lots and lots of bears and spirits which I did not even know we had. We must have a secret alcoholic with the amount we had up there.

Belle then downed one bottle very quickly and said we should spin that one, we everyone just nodded reluctantly and sat around in a circle.

First it landed on Cassie and Ric which was easy because Ric was supposed to be Cassie's boyfriend. I could not help but think that Ric was trying to be awkward because he has feelings for Belle. The alcohol decreased rapidly throughout the next few rounds- Me & Drew, Cassie & Drew and Belle & Ric which Ric was very pleased about as he looked more enthusiastic.

Then came something very weird- Henry & Drew! Wow it is really Drew's night isn't it? He's getting around all the girls and now the guys. We may have let my brother off last time with Ric but nope, not this time!

Drew looked more reluctant than Henry but they finally kissed for about 1 second before pulling away relieved. But their trauma was definitely not over yet as it landed on them both again. So basically they both had to kiss with tongues now for 30 seconds. Drew was complaining like a mad man but Henry did not say a thing, he did not get chance.

So they did finally kiss, with tongues, for 30 seconds but I did not watch- that was my twin brother but everyone else was in fits of laughter!

Drew then moved to sit somewhere else so that it would not land on him and Henry again and it did not! It was Lucas and Henry! But I let them off, I was the only one as well. I do not want my brother getting into my ex that I still love. Lucas smiled at me before turning away again.

Then came the moment I had been waiting for, it finally landed on me and Lucas. No hesitation at all, it was only suppose to be a slight one second kiss but it lasted at least a minute before Henry started making vomit noises- he is so childish, I had to sit there while he went with Drew and what a moment that was!

After everyone had gone Lucas and I were alone as Henry was in his room. He kissed me again and I pulled away for second. "No bottle this time, just you and me" I told him as we were sat on the sofa kissing passionately.

"It's different this time" He smiled...

Preview: Henry tells Lucas his secret but Matilda has already figured it out.

Archived