Guest Foxy

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you're not allowed to use avatars with a character's face/identity hidden?

You can, but you have to be sensible about it. For example, Zoe in disguise is fine, or Zoe in the shadows or something.....so long as it is an obvious representation of a character (i.e. jeh-jeh's). If in doubt, feel free to ask.

And yes, Corey and all other guest characters are fine. :)

Personally, wouldn't use it as the UK hasn't seen the scenes where Tasha could potentially lose the baby due to premature labour and Mama's Rose's intervention. Therefore displaying Ella could spoil those particular storylines for some members.

So you're not allowed to use avatars with a character's face/identity hidden?

You can, but you have to be sensible about it. For example, Zoe in disguise is fine, or Zoe in the shadows or something.....so long as it is an obvious representation of a character (i.e. jeh-jeh's). If in doubt, feel free to ask.

So, just so I know, although I've had mine for a while, mine is OK? It's obvious who it is (Ric and Cassie) But you cant actually see their faces properly, is that OK?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived