Guest Foxy

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would an icons of Natalie and Brax be a spoiler?

An icon of Natalie and Brax wouldn't be a spoiler as they have become closer in the UK episodes and in Episode 5570 they slept together which has just aired in the UK - and seeing that I have a Natalie and Brax icon displayed, from that particular episode I think it is safe to say that it is okay.

I guess it depends on what is displayed in the icon and if it would give away the storyline eg

Natalie and Brax in the SA outback

- now that would be a spoiler. :wink:

Feel free to display it in this thread if you are unsure and I'm sure that either a staff member or a member on this forum will say "Yes" or "No". :)

Would an icons of Natalie and Brax be a spoiler?

An icon of Natalie and Brax wouldn't be a spoiler as they have become closer in the UK episodes and in Episode 5570 they slept together which has just aired in the UK - and seeing that I have a Natalie and Brax icon displayed, from that particular episode I think it is safe to say that it is okay.

I guess it depends on what is displayed in the icon and if it would give away the storyline eg

Natalie and Brax in the SA outback

- now that would be a spoiler. :wink:

Feel free to display it in this thread if you are unsure and I'm sure that either a staff member or a member on this forum will say "Yes" or "No". :)

Thanks QA would this Av 15x351f.pngbe a spoiler?

Archived