Guest Foxy

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say that no, it's not ok, as she's not a character in H&A, only the other person is. I don't know what the other mods think, but I'd remove it in a second if it were to be used, because I do not see what that girl's doing there...

Or am I misunderstanding something? (Have been in lectures from 10am-5pm today)

Not mine either, but I guess the most simple answer is that if not, we'd had to have a rule that it should not be offensive or anything - and, who's to say what's offensive and not. It differs from person to person.

lol Ryan!

It doesn't bother me that it has to be Home and Away related. I do find it unfare on Australian viewers that they can't have av's from their episode's because us UK-ers haven't seen it. I do on the other hand, realise that Uk viewers may not want to be spoilt. It just confuses me. lol. Because by the time the scenes get over here, those from Australia will probably be thinking 'Why would I want to use that av when it happened like four months ago' or something.lol.

^^^ I see your point but then again there are enough characters past and present that we have seen in the UK so it shouldn't be a big deal if they cant use people in av four a few months, some people just ignore that anyway, there are quite a few people using Drew/Belle avatars which I regard as a spoiler.

I'm confused about the whole putting a face to an original character thing, sorry I'm stupid.

there are quite a few people using Drew/Belle avatars which I regard as a spoiler.

That's what I thought too, not that I mind or anything, but it's slight silly.

Like when Zoe returned, lots of people were using avs of her in her disguise, with Tracey etc. but now we can't use them? Especially as it's only weeks away for UKers.

I don't get it. Unless this is a new rule that's been made recently?

Archived