A Different Life

Guest Evil_gummy_shark

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A/N: Wow, I actually updated!!!! Yay me! Now is anyone reading this ;)

Chapter 5

Arguments and…

“Belle” A voice snapped as she turned around coming face to face with the tan queen.

“What?” She asked her

“I need to talk to you” Cassie explained.

“uhuh” She said bored, she didn't like exactly like Cassie, that was for sure.

“What’s going on with you and Ric?” She blurted out, she was clearly distressed and hurt.

“Wow, someone is insecure in there relationship” Belle grinned “Trouble in paradise?”

“It’s obvious you have feelings for him” She explained in a tone that annoyed Belle.

“Why would that matter?” Belle said with an almost evil grin, oh this would be fun.

“Excuse me?” Cassie asked

“Why would it matter if I had feelings for him, unless you think he feels the same way” She grinned “Which means your relationship is doomed” Cassie glared as she stormed off, Belle just grinned. Oh yeah, that was fun!

-------------------------------------------

Leah and Dan were both working, it was the perfect time to do what she needed. In the last week she had found out information on Andrew Curtis, he apparently was stuck in boarding school. She didn’t know if it was anger at Peter or the desire to meet her cousin, where they even legally cousins anymore? She didn’t know. After Twenty minutes she had worked out her plan, gotten bus times and tickets. She knew she would probably get busted but she didn’t care too much.

She heard a knock on the door and got up answering it. “Ric, hey”

“What did you say to Cassie?” He asked, oh crap

“What?” She replied with a sweet smile. he didn't buy it as he knew her to well.

“Cassie was hurt, upset about something you said” Ric explained

“Cassie should toughen up” Belle told her.

“You have no idea what she’s been through” He snapped

“Yeah, don’t care too much either” She added.

“Figures, fearless emotionless Belle" He snapped "so tell me how long till you run again?” He asked, clearly getting anger out. “I mean that’s what you do right, run when things get to hard to emotional, when you run into family or when you just get bored”

“When did I run because I was bored?” She asked him.

“When were in the city” Ric reminded her, ah yes after that party

“That’s not why I left” She told him, oh how little he knew.

“Then why did you?” He asked. Belle decided against answering as she walked into the lounge room. “Running again, big surprises”

“What is this about Ric?” She asked

“You can’t just keep doing this, running and returning, messing with my life…” He began

“What?” She asked, messing with his life, did that mean relationships? Did that mean…?

“Nothing” Ric said as he began to leave, Belle quickly caught up to him, she didn’t think she just kissed him softly on the lips, he at first responded deepening the kiss before pulling away all together looking confused and distressed. “Stay away from Cassie” He warned “and me” He added before walking out.

A/N: Just wanted to get a little bit more up and have Belle and Drew meet because well, it will come into play later ;) *nods* though there is no way they will hook up in this story, since she grew up with Dan as her step dad and Peter as her uncle its far too disturbing for me.

Comments are great and feed my muse and stop my insecurities from playing up ;)

Chapter Six

Drew

She found it was best to ignore everything that happened with Ric, instead she’d focus on her long lost ‘sort of’ cousin Andrew Curtis. She snuck out after homeroom and headed straight to the bus stop. She arrived outside the boarding school and after asking a few people she finally found who she was looking for.

“Andrew Curtis” She said annoyed

“Uh Drew, I go by Drew” He said turning around looking at her, apparently pleased with that he saw. “And you are”

-----------------------------------------

Drew seemed somewhat devastated that she was his cousin. Belle just found that amusing. They talked about the basics, about Dan, Amanda and Peter and then moved on to complete unrelated topics, they got along well and talked for at least an hour before he finally asked her why she was here.

“Peter” She shrugged “He uh gets on my nerves”

“So you came here to mess with my father?” Drew asked her

“Pretty much” She nodded, maybe she should feel a little bit guilty but she was far too angry at him for that. She didn’t even understand why she was so angry at him. She knew he wasn’t the one who broke up Dan and Amanda and it wasn’t like she ever accepted Dan. She had accepted Peter though, once upon a time. Like that mattered anymore though. Everything had changed, she had changed.

“Ok” Drew nodded “what did he do to you then?” He asked

“Slept with my mother” Belle shrugged, like it was nothing.

“What?!?” Drew stopped in his tracks. “You’re kidding”

“Nope” She shrugged

“Ok, tell me your mother and Dan were at least separated” He begged.

“Still together, but mummy dearest had a lot of ‘friends’ like him” She explained

“Interesting family” Drew said sarcastically as they continued to walk around the campus.

• 2 months later...

A/N: Well no one is reading this anymore, which is no shock considering how little I’ve been updated *shrugs* still feel like writing it though. This chapter if hopefully a lot better then previous chapters

Chapter Seven

Ghosts of the Past - Part One

It had been a long month to say the least, Ric still refused to talk to her. Hell he completely refused to acknowledge her existence, so except for occasional conversations with Henry she had no one at school. There was some new kid who Matilda was in love with, he rejected her so she decided to act like a whore. Everyone was freaking out and it amused Belle.

At that moment Belle was working at the diner, she wasn’t the biggest fan of the job but at least it gave her something to do beside sit around and think about her pathetic life. She was in the back washing the dishes when she he came him in, she didn’t see him until she was about to go on break, she walked out and saw him sitting in one of the tables. She left as fast as she possibly could, but it was too late. He had seen her and he followed her out of the diner.

“Well, well, well, Belle Vale” His voice spoke and she felt like throwing up on him.

“What the hell do you want Callan?” She snapped, trying to remain calm, however she was torn between curling up in a ball or grabbing a knife and stabbing him, she instead glared.

“Well, that’s no way to great an old friend” He smirked

“Go to hell” She said as she turned to leave but he put his hand on her shoulder stopping her, this caused her to spin around and face him once again “Don’t ever touch me!” She shouted

“It’s not like I haven’t touched you before Belle” He smirked

“You mean when you drugged me?” She asked in a shaky voice.

“I did what now?” He asked “We were both drunk Belle”

“I wasn’t drunken I was unconscious” She said it took all the energy in her not to break down.

“And who is going to believe you?” He asked “the depressed little runaway looking for attention and someone to care about her, no one is going to believe you Belle, no one”

------------

Belle didn’t go back to the diner after he little run in with Callan, she couldn’t. She knew she would be in a lot of trouble, then again if she went back she would risk having a breakdown in front of some poor unsuspecting customer. She walked across the beach before finding a quiet place to sit. What the hell was she going to do?

“Hey” She heard Henry say, she turned around to face him “Are you ok?”

“Great” She lied, she knew he wouldn’t buy it.

“Right” He said, making it clear he didn’t believe her before sitting down next to her.

“Haven’t you heard, were not aloud to speak because Tan queen says so” Belle told him

“I think she just wanted you away from Ric” Henry said “She’d be jumping for joy if you made out with me”

“Go away Henry” She said his voice shaky

“No” He said simply “What happened?” He asked again.

“Leave me alone” Belle said as she got up “Please” She then begged knowing he would follow.

------------

After seeing Belle on the beach Henry had to talk to Ric, he knew something was wrong, really wrong. He also knew she wouldn’t talk to him about it, she would probably talk to Ric, after all didn’t they have some sort of twisted bond.

“I need to talk to you” Henry told his friend.

“What did Matty do now?” Ric ask concerned

“Actually, I wanted to talk about Belle” He said “There is something wrong with her”

“There always is, she’s not my problem anymore” Ric said simply.

“I’m not talking about a little problem, I’m talking about some huge crying on the beach problem” He said

“She was crying?” He asked

“No, she needed to though, she sounded scared too” He added.

“Scared how?” He asked

“You’re the one with the freaky bond with her, to me scared is just scared” Henry said.

------------

Belle had been walking back to the diner reluctantly when she saw Mattie, but she wasn’t alone, she was with him…

Belle waited until he left before she approached Mattie “You should stay away from him” Belle told her

“Who?” Mattie asked with a laugh

“Callan” She said

“Figures” Mattie said rolling her eyes “You’re still hung up on him”

“What?” Belle asked, hung up on? The thought of Callan still made her sick.

“He mentioned he knew you and Ric from the city, he said that you were in love with him, you got him drunk and slept with him, he wanted nothing more to do with you but you refused to accept that” Mattie smirked, Belle wanted to hit Mattie, hard. Did she really believe that lame arse story?

“That’s not what happened!” Belle snapped, trying to keep her rage in check. “He…” She stopped, she couldn’t say the words couldn’t say ‘he raped me’ she couldn’t.

“He what?” She asked in a bored tone, god this girl was annoying.

“Don’t be alone with him” She warned “and whatever you do don’t take a drink from him” She didn’t wait for any sort of response, she simply turned around and left as fast as she possibly could

------------

She had to leave, she couldn’t stay there anymore not now. She went back to Dan and Leah’s house and grabbed her back pack, she filled it with as many clean clothes as she could before zipping it up. She thought about writing a note, but she couldn’t, she wouldn’t even know what to say.

Archived