'I Want You Irene'

Guest Willz

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About 3 hours later, they arrived at a familiar sign, ‘WELCOME TO SUMMER BAY’ and Olivia squealed in delight. James’s face lit up when he saw her expression. ‘At least you’re smiling now, Livy. Chloe, I hope that I am making you happy by making Olivia happy,’ James thought to himself.

“Why don’t we go to the diner and see if Irene is there. And if she’s not maybe we can grab a bite to eat. I’m sure you must be hungry by now.”

“Okay, Uncle James. I am a little hungry.”

James chuckled at her remark. In more ways than once, Olivia reminded him of his brother, Lachie. She had Lachie’s looks but Chloe’s bright and bubbly personality. ‘You don’t deserve to be taken care off by Diana. You deserve so much more better than her.’ Every time he looked at Olivia, he would always be rendered into thoughts about his late brother and sister-in-law. James had always wanted to look after Olivia. But because of job expectations, he couldn’t.

When they arrived at the diner, Olivia's countenance lit up even more and when James parked the car and got out, she was out even before him and ran straight into the diner, screaming, “Renie!!! Renie!!!!” Everyone at the diner looked at her as James ran in and got hold of her. He saw Leah and Colleen but no Irene. Olivia was crestfallen so James immediately asked,

“Is Irene it Irene's day off today? Or is she unwell?”

“James! How nice it is to see you again,” squealed Colleen Smart.

“Hey James, it’s good to see you again. I’m afraid that it’s Irene's day off today so she should be at home with Barry, Tasha and Robbie.

“Oh, okay. Thanks very much, Leah. Olivia, why don’t we grab a bite to eat first before we go and see Irene. I don’t want her to think that I’m starving you.”

“Okay.” Olivia was devastated not to find Irene but she knew that James would not disappoint her so she made a point to be cheerful because she knew that she was going to see Irene eventually. They ate as fast as they could and then got back into the car and drove to Irene's house.

After a few mins they stop at Irene's house and Oliva srecms for Irene “Renie!!! Renie!!!!” she called and Irene came down stairs and run and lift up Livy and gives her a big kiss, 'I am not going to let anything happed' James walks in 'Hey Irene now livy Irene might be tired today so why don't you play with Hayley or Kim 'ok' oh Hayley left ages ago and Kim is here Kim walk in and sees Oliva 'Hey Livy look at you you have grown so much' 'yep can we go and play' 'Um sure' once kim and Oliva gose ou Irene ask about the court case 'Well since we know that Diana was mean to Oliva and I want you to look after Oliva for a while as I will be in the city' 'Ok love I only just want the best you can for Oliva' 'Yeh sorry if I am short today oh yeh Oliva's stuff are over there' Sorry if this is short but I need to move on the next part. :D enjoy guys

Oh yeh here the teaser

What shocking call dose Irene recevied?

Archived