Love Blues!

Guest jessie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry It took so long! Kind of forgot about this fanfiction. Oh and after I update this fanfiction I will create chapter two of my second fanfiction 'Ill come back to you'

Chapter 11

Martha coud feel her breathe shortening. She tried to remain positive but how long can she last? The afternoon became colder both before and after Jack gave her his jacket. It had been 1 hour, how unreliable were the ambulance?

And then she heard it....the noice that made a smile creep accross her face....the sound of an ambulance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matilda and Lucas were sitting infront of the television enjoying each other's company. They were watching 'Benchwarmers'. Mattie had never laughed so hard in her life.

The phone rang

'I'll get it!' said Mattie.

"Oh hi Mr Stewart, Whats up?" asked Mattie

Lucas noticed the shocked look on her face as she put the phone down. He saw the tears come down her face. He rushed over and caught her as she collapsed in a heap on the ground. She was sobbing uncontrollably.

'Lucas, your brother is at the hospital with Martha, she was shot and she died, Im so sorry" sobbed Matilda

Lucas was in shock. He picked up MAtilda and they quickly ran to the hospital. They were greeted by Rachel.

"Oh hi guys, Martha is talking to Jack in room 101, thats third floor"said Rachel. She then walked off into a locked room.

Lucas and Matilda were very confused. They walked into room 101 and saw Martha, Jack, Tony, Beth, Alf and Ric all sitting around Martha's bed. Jacks was lying with Martha.

'Hey Lucas, Glad you could make it" laughed Jack as soon as he noticed his little brother walk in the room.

"I thought you were dead?"said Lucas looking at Martha as he hugged his brother

"Oh sorry to disappoint you" said Martha

Everyone laughed.

"No, some man rang and said that Martha was dead" said Matilda

" Well thankfully, they were wrong, I dont know what I would have done If martha had died" said Jack kissing Martha on the lips.

Everyone thought this was the right time to leave Jack and Martha alone. Although Matilda and Lucas were very confused.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh thank god they have left, I thought we would never have any time to ourselves" laughed Jack as he kissed Martha once again.

"Jack, Im sorry for everything, for the fights, for everything, I wish I never talked to Teddy in the first place" Martha was now sobbing uncontrollably.

All Jack could do was hold her in his arms. He was so happy. She was his forever now.

"Its okay, I love you so much and Im never letting you go" said Jack

But his smile turned to a frown as Martha started holding her baby bump. She had a horrified look on her face.

NEXT CHAPTER

~ Whats wrong with Martha?

Sorry that this chapter took so long but my stupid computer stuffed up and it had to be taken away and now its finally back and I can update now!

Chapter 12

Martha was struggling to breathe for what seemed like the second time in the same day. Not from sadness but from joy. As she looked over, she saw a horrified and scared look on Jack's face.

'Martha what is it? Please say something' said Jack as he began rubbing Marthas back

'Jack, Its kicking, the baby is kicking' said a very happy Martha.

She began to cry. Tears of joy overcame Jack and he hugged Martha. He could smell the perfume on her skin, the shampoo spread throughout her hair and the scent released throughout her body. He could hug her like this forever. Martha pulled away, still clutching her stomach.

'Its stopped" said Martha, a little disappointed

"Martha....." began Jack

He wanted to ask whether their relationship was worth another try. But he was so unsure whether she would respond at all or tell him that its too soon. He was scared that maybe she wasn't in love with him anymore or maybe she wasn't going to agree with his feelings towards her.

'Yes Jack?" replied Martha

She had hope in her eyes. She wanted to get back together with Jack but she wasn't sure that he was ready. She was scared that maybe he wasn't in love with her anymore or maybe he wasn't going to agree with her feelings towards him. However, she was still unsure that reuniting with Jack was the best way to go. I mean could she trust him after the way he treated her?

'Could you please pass me that tissue box?" sighed Jack.

Im suck an IDIOT! Why couldn't I just tell her how I feel

'He'll pay.....She'll pay...They'll all pay!" said ???

??? picked up his/her phone and dialed a number.

'YES, its me!' snapped ???

'No, it didn't work because Matilda and Lucas went to the hospital" she/he replied

"No..... imitating alf DIDNT WORK YOU DUMBASS' she/he said.

And will that...the mystery person hung up the phone, hopped in his/her grey ute and drove off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha was walking along the beach. She was relaxed and free. She felt so alone. She was walking along the waters edge untill she saw Jack coming her way. He was wearing black trackpants and a red T-Shirt.

God, he could look so hot sometimes

She simply said a 'hello' and walked straight passed, still angry that nothing happened between them.....

She felt a hand grab hers....she turned around and saw Jack clutching her arm....

'Martha......" said Jack

But he couldn't do it once again...he couldnt say it....he was scared and worried at the same time.

"I have a friend that wants to have dinner with you....are you interested? said Jack.

He sighed! What a lie. Jack new Martha was going to see right through him. He didn't know what he was talking about. He started describing his friend Brad to Martha...unsure of where this conversation was heading.

"So, what do you think?" said Jack, praying to God in his head that she would simply decline

"OMG YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE" yelled Martha....

NEXT CHAPTER

~ What does Martha say to Jack?

~ What happens between Martha and Brad?

Archived