Love Blues!

Guest jessie

Chapter 8!

It was a miracle, thought Lucas. 8 weeks since Mattie had woken up and she has finally gained her memory again. Mattie went home and started things before the accident. Now her and lucas were inseperable and thats the way it was going to be for a while.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha was now 6 months pregnant and definetly showing as she and Teddy arrived at the Marthas would-be honeymoon. They unpacked the gear and went inside. They watched Television for a while and rented out DVDs they also managed many walks in the park before crashing into bed and having some rest. Martha felt good that Teddy and her were just friends.

Martha woke up the next morning to find teddy was not sleeping on the mattress on the floor. She got out fo bed and heard him talking on the phone.

"Yes, I'm here. No we arent together she has a husband and a kid on the way, dont worry that baby will be gone soon. Theres no harm in knocking martha over and then she wont be pregnant again" said Teddy into his phone. Teddy started cackling.

Martha quickly got changed and started packing her stuff. She waited untill Teddy was in the toilet before she grabbed her phone and put it into her pocket and then lifted her lugage into the car. It was not easy for a pregnant women.

She opened the car door but the door was immediatly slammed shut by Teddy. His eyes were red with anger

"Why are you leaving honey?" Said Teddy

"Dont call me honey im not together with you anymore, im with Jack now. I made a mistake inviting you here. Jack should be here with me." Said Martha

Teddy grabbed Martha and tried to pull her inside by martha bit his arm and ran into the bushes. She hid under a tree and got out her mobile. There was reception luckily. She rang Jack but he didnt answer..... She left a distressed message. Hopefully he will rescue me in time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack was sitting in Noahs Bar discussing the problem with tony and robbie.

"Hey Jack, can I play games on your phone" Asked Robbie

Jack gave Robbie his phone. Robbie was playing games untill it started ringing.

"Jack, Its Martha" Said robbie

"I dont want another lecture from her, i no ive stuffed up my marriage" said Jack

Robbie let it ring before it beeped and said that martha left him a voicemail message.

Robbie couldnt take it anymore so he listened to the message and his eyes widened.

"Jack omg marthas in trouble. Teddys trying to hurt her." Said robbie

And in a flash Jack ran to his car and was on his way to save martha..............

NEXT CHAPTER

~ Will jack save her?

~ Will Martha and Jack get back together?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres the next chapter!

CHAPTER 9

Jack's mind was racing as he drove as fast as he could. He was imagining what Martha must be going through at the moment. What he is doing to her sickened Jack's mind. He just hoped for everyones sake that he would make it on time to save his wife and their unborn child.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha was panicking. She didn't even know if Jack got her message yet and she could hear Teddy's footsteps coming closer......closer. A tear fell on her cheek as she heard his voice behind her.

"I found you Martha, BOO! hahahahaha" cackled Teddy.

Martha screamed and ran as far into the bushes as she could. She couldnt run very fast as she was 6 months pregnant. She waited a while in the bushes before she began to run the opposite direction to try and get clear of the bushland. Maybe she had some hope of finding someone..........................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matilda and Lucas were now so happy together. They were 20 years old and they were finally together. Matildas memory came back quickly and Lucas had recently proposed. Everyone said they were a match made in heaven. Matilda and Lucas were snuggling up on the couch watching a movie when Jack ran in. He quickly sprinted to his new room (Martha kicked him out) and left.

"OMG Lucas why did Jack have a gun?" panicked Matilda

Lucas looked worried

"Dont worr, Ill protect you if he comes anywhere near us with that gun!" Said Lucas.

This helped Matilda calm down and she rested her head on Lucas' chest and they continued watching the movie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack quickly went and grabbed his gun from his room before noticing the concerned look on Matildas face. No time to explain HE THOUGHT as he ran into the car. He was now making his way to help Martha!

He stopped the car and noticed noone was around. He quickly sprinted inside the cottage and noticed that Marthas bags and clothes were gone. Maybe she got free?

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Jack heard Marthas Scream.

He crept behind the hut and quickly called for back-up as he noticed Teddy had a gun to Martha's temple.

And with one shot Teddy was shot........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha was so happy when she realised Jack had rescued her. He defended her and shot Teddy so she wouldn't die. Every fight and every negetive feeling she had towards him disappeared and she went had ran into Jack's arms hoping she would never let go again

But the happy feeling disappeared for both Martha and Jack when Teddy kneeled up and shot Martha in the back....

She collapsed onto the ground

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" cried Jack as the love of his life was fighting for breath

"Hold on MArtha the ambulances are on their way!" said Jack trying to help Martha stay positive

But to tell you the truth he was failing to remain positive himself!

NEXT CHAPTER

~ WILL MARTHA SURVIVE?

~ WILL TEDDY SURVIVE?

OMG OMG OMG please dont kill Martha. I have tears in my eyes, and i dont want to cry. Please i beg of you let Martha survive. Screw Teddy, let him die, but not Martha. Great chapters though, i just read the whole fan fic :D I though this was a Luc and Mattie fan fic, but its mostly Jack and Martha, not that im complaining :D

Please update soon :D

Chapter 10

Jack was still in shock. He didn't know what to do or say as Martha was struggling to breathe. Jack carried Martha inside the cabin and laid her on the bed. He was soothingly talking to her as he rang the ambulance. He got through after 5 rings and began talking.

"Hello? How can we help you?" Asked the woman on the other end of the line

"Hey, I need an ambulance quick at 5 Lambourne Lane, Palm Park" Jack said

Jack was speaking so fast he doubted the woman heard any of it. Luckily she did

"Okay Sir, we shall have an ambulance out there in 30 minutes" said the woman

"30 MINUTES!, but she's going to bleed out if you don't come quick" yelled Jack

The line went dead...............

Jack stared at the phone. It suddenly had no reception. Unaware that someone was watching him he went over the Martha to try and calm her down....

Jack got one of Teddy shirts and ripped off a thick, long strip of the shirt. He wrapped it around her stomach which thanksfully stopped most of the bleeding. He was careful not to tie the strip to tight around her baby bump. Jack's hopes faded, however, when Martha mouth appeared red.

Jack opened her mouth and turned her side on and watched in utmost horror as her mouth spat out thick lumps of blood. Jack couldn't take it anymore. He picked up Martha and placed her in Teddy's car. He walked past Teddy's body on the way to the drivers seat (Yes Teddy died).

Jack started the engine but it died after 2 minutes. This is unbelievable. If there was one day in his life where all his bad luck was on him, this was the day. He rang Rachel and Kim and explained in great panic about the situation. Kim quickly hung up the phone telling them they were going to pick up Rachels tools and come and help Martha as soon as they could. But that would still take half an hour.

Jack was panicking. The women he loved more than anything in the world was close to death and there was nothing that he could do to change that. He sat in silence listening to the gulps of Martha struggling to breathe. He pulled her up and held her close to him. This made her breathe slightly better. And then Jack began to sing to her.

I see love and beauty all around

I also see the sadness that embedded in your frown

I wonder why you choose not to talk to those who surround

I sense a fear of lifting heavy feet higher than you want to

I just want to be happy for you

Cause....I only have one second, this moment today

And then he heard Martha giggle....

He looked at her to see her smiling, yet, she was still struggling to breathe. This weak smile made his day turn ten times better. But as the afternoon came closer the breeze picked up and they both became quite cold. Martha's hair was swaying in the wild while her gulps for desperate breath continued

When will help come?

NEXT CHAPTER

~ What will happen to Jack and Martha

~ Who is watching them?

Archived