Love Blues!

Guest jessie

Here GUYS. My friends have been BUGGING ME about this chapter and its finally HERE!

CHAPTER 6!!!

Martha couldn't believe, she realised that someone up above must be very interested in her being happy. When the words came out of the doctors mouth that Jack was the father of her baby she couldn't believe it. That meant that Corey didn't drug and rape her, then she had a test done and this theory was proven correct.

"Too bad Jack wasn't there to receive the good news with me," sighed Martha.

Martha picked up her mobile and rang Jack's number. Jack picked up after 10 LONG rings

"Hey Babe wats up?" Asked Jack

"Jack I hate it when you call me babe" replied martha angrily

"WHATEVA BABEYYYYYYYYYYYY" screamed Jack.

He was OBVIOUSLY drunk.

"Are you DRUNK"? said Martha

"YERRRRPP" slurred Jack

"But your at work?" asked MArtha

"NOPE IM NOT, every tuesday night I enjoy a cold beer with my mates and pretend im working cause it gets annoying seeing u every day hehehehehe but i love you marthie BABYYYYY" screamed Jack. He then hung up

Martha's eyes filled with tears as she ran home crying, not stopping on her way home, even when Irene saw her crying and demanded what was wrong. Martha slammed open the door and ran to her room. This is where she burst out crying.

"I'm 5 months pregnant and my husband HATES ME!" screamed Martha

"WHAT THE FLAMING HECK IS GOING ON IN HERE" cried alf

Martha explained everything

After a long discussion, ALf was fuming. I COULD KILL JACK FOR THE WAY HE'S BEEN TREATING YOU, HE NEVER SPENDS A DAMN MINUTE WITH YOU AND HE PROBLY HAS FORGOTTEN YOUR PREGNANT WITH THE AMOUNT OF HOURS HE SPENDS AWAY FROM YOU AND DOWN AT THAT FLAMING STATION, I ORTTA RIP HIS THROAT.

Alf helped Martha pack her things and booked her a ticket for a hotel in Yabby Creek.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack woke up with the BIGGEST headache

"Whoa! one drink last night, i tihnk someone spiked it" said JAck

He stood up realizing he had passed out in Noah's Bar. What day is it Beth?

"ITs Wednesday Love" said Beth

OH NO, I FORGOT ABOUT MARTHA GETTING HER TEST RESULTS BACK

He got out his phone and saw that there was 1 voicemail on his phone. Thinking it was Martha he listened to it only to hear Alf yelling at him

THE WAY YOU'VE BEEN TREATING MARTHA IS DISGRACEFUL, YOU BETTA PULL YOUR ACT TOGETHER BEFORE MARTHA COMES BACK WITH THE DIVORCE PAPER. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAID TO HER LAST NIGHT. AND SHES BEGINNING TO WISH THAT THE BABY'S FATHER WAS COREY NOW! YOU LOW-LIFE YOUR THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE IN JAIL. TREATING UR PREGANT WIFE LIKE SHES NOTHING YOU ORTTA BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

and then it all came back to him. Martha ringing him and jack telling her some lie about him always spending time at the bar to get away from her. It was a lie but did she know that??

NEXT CHAPTER

~ Martha goes on her honeymoon without jack, but which ex-boyfriend accompanies her on the romantic weeekend AWAY?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys I got the next chapter up now!

CHAPTER 7

It was a miracle, Lucas thought as he watched Matilda sit up and smile at him. It's a miracle that she is awake. He gently kissed her on the forehead before she jolted upright and screamed.

"Who are you?" she said to Lucas.

Oh NO! She's lost her memory from all the surgeries.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack paced back and forth in his room screaming. How could he be so stupid? Jack rang Martha 20 times but after cancelling his call 10 times she turned off her phone. Jack went round to Alf's to ask him where she was but Alf wouldn't budge. He just kept yelling at Jack for being a lowsy husband to Martha. Wich Jack agreed with

Jack went home and broke down crying realising that he's lost Martha forever and its all his fault. He noticed a message on the answering machine. He clicked the 'Listen' button and a strange womans voice filled his ears.

"Hello Martha? Well your obviously on your way here but because you booked your reservation so quickly we didn't realise that there is no space her at luxury hotel. I am sorry. You probably won't get this messae untill after you have made your journey home. Im am so sorry' Said the Woman

Jack sprinted out the door into his car. He drove 20 minutes to Yabbie Creek to where Luxury Hotel was. He burst in the doors and looked around for Martha. He spotter her sitting by the fire in reception sleeping.

"Martha im sorry" Jack said when he approached her

Martha jolted awake and jumped out of her seat

"How did you find me?" demanded Martha?

"None of that matters, whats matters is that i DID find you and we can work through our problems" said jack

"WE DONT NEED TO WORK THROUGH OUR PROBLEMS YOU DO!!!!!!!! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT THAT I HAVE BEEN MISERABLE AND I DONT WANT TO FIX IT. " screamed Martha her voice getting louder by the second.

Martha picked up her bagS and walked out leaving a heartbroken Jack alone.

Jack woke the next morning feeling miserable. He rang work to say he was sick and went down the beach. He then spotted Martha sitting on the beach but Jacks heart sagged when he noticed that she was sitting with someone else. When he walked closer he realised that he was Martha's ex-boyfriend TEDDY!

Jack walked up to Teddy after Martha had left and demanded to know why he was here. Teddy told him how he was living in Summer Bay now and he wanted to get back together.

"Well Martha's my wife and I'm the father of her unborn baby so **** off!" cried Jack

"That's not wat she says. She said she wants a divorce oh and she asked me to accompany her on her honeymoon cuz she doesnt want to go alone. How totally awesome is that?" said Teddy

Jack was jealous and furious at the same time

"how can u ask another man to accompany you on OUR honeymoon?" Jack asked MArtha later that day

"Cause its my decision and i can do what i please seeing as how you were the one who ruined our marriage" said Martha

Jack didnt' see martha untill 3 days later when he spotter her driving away with Teddy in a ute making their way to Martha's honeymoon. Jack's heart sagged and he began to cry

What Jack didn't know then was that Martha was in GRAVE TROUBLE!

Archived