Love Blues!

Guest jessie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Here you go guys....

Chapter 5!!

Lucas was still in shock as he held Matilda in his arms. Her eyes were fading away as her breathing was slowing down. Martha and Jack ran outside to the horrific scene. Martha collapsed but JAck caught her just in time.

The ambulance came and sped off straight to the hospital but they said she had a bad chance of survival.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha watched in horror as she saw Matilda in a pool of blood. Lucas looked as though he was about to explode with sadness (LOL)

They next thing i heard was Jack's soothing voice as i woke up in my bedroom. I sat up and Jack gave me a glass of water.

"Is Maddie alright?" I asked straight away

"I'm sorry Martha, she didnt make it, Maddie died in surgery" said Jack

I cried myself to sleep

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in shock when the doctors told me that maddie had died. I felt like a part of me was ripped out and noone could put it back together but Maddie, and now she's gone.

TWO DAYS LATER

I was still mourning the loss of Maddie when the doctors walked in the door. They had smiles accross their faces.

"We have good and bad news" they said

"the bad news is that the hospital made a mistake, the doctor operating on Maddie was under the influence and that's the reason that she died. The good news, the hospital made another mistake Maddie didn't die she is just in a rare comma that kills every living thing in your body bt still enableds you to live....

she has a .00000000000000000000001% of coming back to life.

Sorry its so short guys but i've run out of things to say for this chapter so ill think hard for the next chapter...i broughht maddie back to life for all the people that would be upset if she died...

Man, what a crazy chapter!! It was very good though. Thank you for making Matilda not die, I would have gone mental if you did!! Make her and Lucas get back together, please!! :( And when they said she has a .000000000000000000001 or something of living, I laughed so hard because it was so funny but ridiculous!

Archived