Sam Atwell/Kane

Guest I love music

Watching the 2001 episodes over again (didn't catch all of them when they first aired), made me love the character even more. I thought the storyline was well handeled and very interesting. Scenes like when Kane was constantly asking Dani why she was doing this, begging her to tell everybody the truth (or what he thought was the truth, that she wantedd it), the talks with Fisher (about taking sides and especially when he sort of "lost it" while they were discussing a book just the two of them).

I love the mix of soft moments (with Shelley, Shauna, Don, Kirsty) and the bad boy and mean moments.

And Sam did extremly well as both Kane, Craig and Allan in All Saints.

It was interesting how we did end up caring for the"bad guy" and believing that he really didn't know how wrong he had been with Dani. He was a good actor. I still find it weird that K and K skipped town and did a runner whilst she was pregnant and yet nobody mentions searching for them or finding them, not even Irene who was such a mother figure to them. Odd, no? Or did I miss something?

i was just going to make a thread on Kane and then found this one!! I think Sam Atwell played Kanes character so well, i'll always think its amazing that although Kane raped Dani then went out with her sister it didnt leave the audience hating him like you would think so, instead we felt sorry for him and really warmed to the character. Well I know I did anyway!! Well done Sam :lol:

i was just going to make a thread on Kane and then found this one!! I think Sam Atwell played Kanes character so well, i'll always think its amazing that although Kane raped Dani then went out with her sister it didnt leave the audience hating him like you would think so, instead we felt sorry for him and really warmed to the character. Well I know I did anyway!! Well done Sam :lol:

I think that`s kind of 50/50. I think either you loved him or you hated him. Either you forgave him for the rape or you didn`t.

Archived