Brad Armstrong

Guest Lauz

I do hope they find happiness in each other at some point in the future, but I hope they wait just a little while, few more months as its been only 6 months since Flynn. They should have them as friends first, THEN let something dramatic happen! :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do hope they find happiness in each other at some point in the future, but I hope they wait just a little while, few more months as its been only 6 months since Flynn. They should have them as friends first, THEN let something dramatic happen! :D

Yeah, I would hate it if they rushed it, but I think a relationship is inevitable after a little while. It's been set up that he'll be her new love interest, so it's just a matter of time.

Anyone else on the show from NIDA?

A few notables who also attended Nida...

Clarissa House (Beth Hunter) graduated in 1987

Ivar Kants (Barry Hyde) graduated in 1970

Michael Beckley (Rhys Sutherland) graduated in 1990

Brett Hicks-Maitland (Dylan Russell) graduated in 2000

Debra Lawrence (Pippa) graduated in 1977

There are a few other past stars who also attended.

If Peter arrived to replace Flynn in his age group (he joined the regulars only weeks before Flynn died,) then I think Brad has arrived to replace Peter.

I like Brad, but I can't see Sally getting with him for another month or two. It looks like his story is going to be something like Jack's: remember the secret he had to hide when he arrived, about killing that girl in the line of duty? It said on TV.com, something about a secret, so it should add some drama to the character.

I think that his arrival will be like Alex joining Leah, or Hayley joining Will. It's so much more interesting when family members arrive one by one.

• 5 weeks later...

Yes I think it will happen eventually. However not for a while, probably later this year or something as both will need time to grieve over their partner's death. In a recent interview Kate said that Sally and Brad may get together down the line, but Sally is still grieving over the loss of Flynn.

Archived