Isabel and Jason leaving H&A

Guest brenton_06

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's a shame that Tasha is leaving, as she has so much more potential, away from Robbie. I often feel Robbie restricted her, and this was evident when she came into her own during the Believers storyline. There so much more to be explored about her, starting with her parentage - Angie and Ian, particularly the Ian connection. But unfortunatly, it looks like that potential will never be realised. And I also secretly hoped that her exit from the show would have something to do with her becoming like her mother....!

Robbie on the other hand started well, but declined rapidly.

I have a feeling that her exit will have something to do with the number on her foot. And I'm not convinced they'll leave together myself!

I don’t think they will leave together as well, in the scans it only mentioned about Jason's "shock exit", so I am assuming they might not end up leaving together. :rolleyes:

I have a feeling that her exit will have something to do with the number on her foot. And I'm not convinced they'll leave together myself!

I don’t think they will leave together as well, in the scans it only mentioned about Jason's "shock exit", so I am assuming they might not end up leaving together. :rolleyes:

I took that to mean Seven were aware that Isabel wanted to leave the show, but Jason has only recently decided :unsure: I didn't think the shock was relating to the way in which the characters leave.

I really would like Tasha and Robbie to have a happy ending. After all they've been through together, I feel like it would be a waste for them not to.

I always remember early in the 2004 season after Tasha saved Robbie from a snake bite, he said to her afterwards something along the lines of 'I'll always be there for you at your service for as long as you're in the Bay'. Tasha replied with something like 'I'll have to stay forever then'. At that moment we all knew they'd live happily ever after :P So the writers can't spoil that image for us :D

They've been through a lot together so it's fitting that as one leaves, so does the other. I'm sad that Robbie is leaving; when he was at his best, he had some funny moments. I'm not so sad about Tasha leaving. I do want them to leave together, but I wouldn't be surprised if their relationship ends.

Archived