Isabel and Jason leaving H&A

Guest brenton_06

No more Hunters left now the Hunters may not last longer than The Suthrlands It gose like this Rhys (2000-2004) Shelley (2000-2003,2004) Jade (2000-2004) Dani (2000-2004) Max (2002-2004) Kirsty (2000-2005)

So that Is 5 years i think and the Hunters Kit (2003-2004,2005,2006) Henrey (2004-2005) Soctt (2003-2005) Robbie (2003-2006) Beth (2003- Mattie (2004- but as long if Beth stays untill 2010 and then Mattie will be 20 and hopefly then Mattie will stay any way when dose Clarissa House and Indiana Evans contract expired

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me :D Um don't know maybe someone like a new man for Irene or maybe Beth and Tony moves into Irene's House and Irene lives in Beth's House but i dout if Irene did that what about Oliva coming back but i dout it but Irene would be happy

I would do the same when Irene leaves as you know it not the same without a charcter that you grow to love as it would be hard without someone you love but i have my fingers cross for Lynne McGranger sign a new contract and Tasha coming back one day Tashas angel would you like me to tell you when Tasha is back one day

Well to be completely honest, I'm not very fussed with Tash and Robbie's departure. I was getting just a bit sick of their storylines. :) But wait,

Who will live with Irene now? She'll be all alone! :(

I'm sure Belle will go crawling back to Irene's when she realises that Amanda truly is a cow.

Archived