Isabel and Jason leaving H&A

Guest brenton_06

Thanks for that. People have been spreading many rumors mentioning that Tasha dies next week. I knew it would not have happened.

That was the first I heard about that rumor :lol:

Mentioned on another forum. Young girl from New Zealand spreading lies!

Proved her wrong on many occasions, however the silly girl still thinks she is right.

I have given up and am letting her carry on.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's good they're leaving together, but I'd rather neither leave :( Only Matilda will be left out of the Hunter kids now! And who will Martha hang around with now?! So much to think about! :D

On the upside for us UK fans, it's nice that another H&A cast member is coming to the UK!

It seems like the first happy ending in a long time! I can't think of a couple who have been together for a long time on the show (minus the mandatory break-ups) that have left happy in ages apart from KK well that wasn't really a happy ending.

I think Home and Away like to bring in a big family every now and then so they can let them leave one by one. The Sutherlands are a great example, there was Shelly, Rhys, Dani, Jade, Kirsty and Max.

Thanks I really hope that they get a happy ending going off together it would be a shame if they didnt. I like Robbie, looks like the Hunters are losing another family member from the screen only Mattie and Beth left as regulars once Robbie has gone I consider the Holdens their family though now. :P

Archived