Last Icon Maker Standing

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey!

I haven't had time to read the board, especially not anything outside the mod-section for a week now, so I'm not entirely in the loop. I think I understand how this works, and I'd like to join. Can I?

Hey!

I haven't had time to read the board, especially not anything outside the mod-section for a week now, so I'm not entirely in the loop. I think I understand how this works, and I'd like to join. Can I?

No you cant :D!!

Of course you can merc, its an open register! I think i have the general information of whats going to happen, i'm sure we'll get told if we do somethig wrong. :D

Yeah, anyone is allowed to register/enter, and yay for Merc :)

It shall be up by tonight (Aus time) I hope. The opening post will be edited with a list of those who enter, and what the challenge/round one will entail.

People will still be able to register/enter until entries close though, because I know some people are away on holidays/busy, and I want to leave time allowances for them :)

Then the fun shall begin.

A while. I'd give everyone at least a week, maybe more, depending on my work (I'm not parentless for 10 days and having to survive on my own for the first time... freaked out doesn't begin to describe it.) And I also get that people actually have lives.

So hopefully others will understand and give people long enough to enter. After the entries come in, thats when it gets easier.

People only have to vote, and there will be a new vote every 3-4 days to make sure we get through the round without it dragging. So ideally, the longest time period should be period when people can enter...

Does that work (or actually make sense) for everyone else?

Yeah, anyone is allowed to register/enter, and yay for Merc :)

It shall be up by tonight (Aus time) I hope. The opening post will be edited with a list of those who enter, and what the challenge/round one will entail.

People will still be able to register/enter until entries close though, because I know some people are away on holidays/busy, and I want to leave time allowances for them :)

Then the fun shall begin.

Cool. I definitely want to enter, can't wait to read more about it. :)

Is that the morning uk time? :unsure:

edit: Yeah, Jess it makes sense.

Archived