Heartbreak High!

Guest The Cure

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to love HBH :wub: Draz and Anita were just so cute. I always remember the final scene of the last ever episode where Draz drives into school :wub: I used to have quite a few on tape, but the quality was bad so I recorded over them :( (yes I could kick myself now!). I used to love Putu, infact I still do :D. That is saying something, that I still fancy someone so many years on!!

Thanks very much for the latest additions MIng :) xx

That YouTube vid is very cute indeed! I remember all those old scenes when Drazic and Anita first got together...... Love the soundtrack too.

Cal's first appearance in H&A is on Friday isn't it? Can't wait to see him in it! :wub:

My favourites were Katerina (Ada Nicodemou) and a character called Allie, who was Steve's sister. Does anyone remember her? She was a writer and got a book published in which all the characters were based on her friends. Let's just say it wasn't very flattering. :lol:

Wasn't Allie played by Inge Hosra (unsure on last name) who playeds Sandra in McLeods Daughters and played the gymnast in Sweat the one who went out with Martin Hendersons character Tom (can't remember her name though) Tom was a swimmer.

Archived