Heartbreak High!

Guest The Cure

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you who downloaded the Nic Bishop episodes I uploaded a while ago, feel fre to re-upload. Also if you downloaded the other HBH episodes I uploaded to FD/Norwegian forum/HBH forum. (about 5). After request from The Cure, I'm uploading the episodes again now, including one new. I'll post them here too..

Is it possible to re-upload that Kurt/dad clip, please?! :)

Great show! Drazic was my favourite!

...And here is the episode featuring Nicholas Bishop as Louie:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MHRCWNNM

NB fans best be warned though-he is a right little creep in this role!

Again, enjoy!

claire_louise, yes, I vaguely remember Allie and Steve, but God that is going back a bit! Didn't Steve eventually fall off a mountain and die? :unsure:

Kat was a great character-fun, fiesty, mischievous-so much better than dull Leah.

It's funny, in today's uk episode, Peter, Leah and Dr Armstrong were all standing together talking and I was thinking about how they have all appeared on HBH. Small world, huh?

Yeah I know I'm going back a bit, but I always thought the show was better before they merged the two schools and introduced loads of new characters (Kurt, Nikki etc). And yes, Steve did die! He fell off some rocks while taking photographs and drowned, if I remember rightly. It was very sad, but not as much as when Nick died *sniff*. :(

• 1 month later...

I'm going to upload a few episodes in this post from now on. Each part is maximum 10minutes and not all of the episodes are full episodes, but the second half of an 40minutes episode.

I'm currently re-doing the episodes so you and (especially The Cure) can enjoy them. :)

Maybe I'll to the episode above again to.

Anyway:

- Jet gets arrested (Draz' gf) - second half of episode part 1 part two

- The 70's Party - second half part 1 part 2

- Anita leaves (Drazic sees Anita with Todd played by Dominic Purcell) - second half part 1 part 2 part 3

- Dragan Drazic and Tess Mason comes to town - full episode (also includes Nic Bishop) part 1 part 2 part 3 part 4 part 5 part 6

- Dragan Drazic dies - full episode: part 1 part 2 part 3 part 4 part 5 part 6

Archived