Heartbreak High!

Guest The Cure

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow seriously?! Cheers Alexx that would be very cool indeed.

Uh...as for requests...anything involving Drazic really! (yeah, I am shallow, I know it). Maybe Drazic and Anita moments?? They were always kinda cute. I recall a scene where they were flying a kite as being pretty good....

But anything you can would be really appreciated. Thank you! x

Not a Draz and Anita clip (I’ll get one up soon), but I really liked this storyline, it was well acted, and was span over a longer period of time than these clips suggest, but I edited some of my favourite scenes as I love the acting and think it made great television. Its Kurt dealing with his father’s alcoholic troubles.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...56E865A58E722FC

I always loved how the actors seem so real, you can actually believe they exist as they act so naturally and the locations used are fantastic, I live right by where they filmed the original school. :D

Thanks for those clips alexx. :)

I remember that storyline well-I wasn't a big Kurt fan but it was very well done, well written and powerfully acted. It didn't just have a neat and tidy beginning middle and end as many shows do with these types of storylines-it actually showed the complexities of alcoholism and the ramifications it had on Kurt's life.

The acting on HBH was always very raw and natural with alot of adlibbing that made it much more realistic than the contrived dialogue of most tv dramas/soaps etc. The classroom scenese were always my favourite-the cast looke dlike they were having so much fun on those, and the background kids didn't just sit there quietly a la Home and Away-they messed around and yelled out and threw things etc. it always looked like agood laugh. I think that is what made the show so popular. The characters always wore realistic-looking clothes and make-up-none of the over the top stuff that you get on certain other shows.

Thanks again alexx, Brilliant to see that stuff again!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived