Heartbreak High!

Guest The Cure

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He appeared in only the last ever few episodes.

Louie was a dodgy loan shark who was owed money by Drazic's late father. He got the money back by employing a couple of thugs to terrorise Draz and Anita into handing it over, and then proceeded to "help" Drazic by sending him stolen cars to fix up. Draz got arrested and almost ended up in jail because he refused to give Louie's name to the cops, on some misguided matter of principle. Ater a few tearful pleas from Anita, he eventaully grassed Louie up and they went on to get engaged and live happily ever after and the deploarble Louie ended up behind bars, where he very rightly deserved to be.

Louie was a nasty piece of work-I loathed and detested him because he was hurting my Drazic. There was one particualry upsetting scene in which one of Louie's thugs pulled Drazic's lovely hair. It was all rather distressing.

But I have to say, Mr Bishop played it out all rather well. Louie was a terrible creep. He also wore these horibble cheesy suits, you know, the archetypel dodgy used-car salesman type of attire.

So that was Louie.

Can't believe I remember all of that. I must have been obssessed... :unsure:

Nikki (Heart break High) – Stephanie (Home and Away) – Fluer Boueprt or something.

I loved Heartbreak High – it was such a well directed show and was actually considered ‘cool’ to be watched by both guys and chicks back in the day. I wonder how it would have gone if it was still in production.

I actually have near enough all episode on video from episode 106 (1996) til the end (1999)

Nikki (Heart break High) – Stephanie (Home and Away) – Fluer Boueprt or something.

Fleur Beaupart. I really liked the character of Nikki; it was a shame when they made her schizophrenic. She played the part really well though (apart from her singing, which I have to admit wasn't exactly musical genius).

I loved Heartbreak High! I used to watch it, but I only vaguely remember two things from the whole show:

-When they all did the 40 Hour Famine

-When one of them wore a shirt to school that said "Truck You", and got in some much trouble.

Yeah, that's about it...good show!!

Hey The Cure,

I just thought if you would be interested in these site based on HBH:

Heartbreak High - Official site

Heartbreak High | Homepage

Heartbreak High Forever

Heartbreak High - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think I watched a few episodes of this show as a kid. I don't remember much but I do know it was a good show!!

Jazer (Jarad) :)

Archived