NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

I really didn't like Martha's dress. Or the bridesmaid dresses for that matter. The bottom of her dress was just so......frilly. And I didn't like the thing around her middle. And what on earth was Belle wearing?! Ric was looking lovely!!!

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orange made Cassie looked even more worse..... Ric was a really great friend towards Cass tonite. Belle annoyed the hell out of me. Martha's dress looked like something she picked up in a garage sale.... :P

But, I loved the ending, that's for sure!

It was great. I felt so sorry for poor Dan. And Tony! Wow! That was the first time I've seen his acting like that. It was great! And Mattie's burns looked so painful!! Fantastic acting by all. Was anyone else so frustrated by Cassie going to Macca?

Having never been in the situation that Cassie is in, I can't really comment. But sitting her at the moment, I'm pretty sure that if Joe ever hit me (not that he would) he would be thrown out faster than he could say...well, anything....

I guess it's what people do when they really love each other. Either that or she was just greatful to him for saving people and then getting injured over it. If anyone hit me, I'd hit them back and kick them out and call the cops. Btw, did you notice the guys in suits? Who were they?

Can't say I did. If I get to watch the repeat tomorrow morning I'll take another look. I should go to my lecture but meh. I felt awful for Rachel too. And her Mummy remembered Kim with the poitrait!! And then she was gone.....

I'll have to wait til Sunday for the Omnibus coz I have a bloody tutorial at 11am tomorrow! I know! That was the sweetest part in the entire show. I really felt for her. Especially when she tried so hard to save her mom.... I can't believe Peter's gone too...... Do you believe in all the conspiracy theories that everyone's been talking about in the spoiler section?

Archived