NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mez83 should we put both Home and Away and Shortland Street Into one forum for us Kiwi's as I feel It odd that everyone talks about Home and Away but I dont mean everyone but some Kiwis cause Shortland Street Is our soap cause Insted of the one In Genarl chat cause they will be behid us and we cant focus on what coming up for us I am just wondering If you think It a good Idea as we have a NZ disussion but yeh tell me if you like the Idea

It's not that it's a bad idea, it's just that we have General Chat for all things not related to Home and Away. All the members here are fans of Home and Away but we're not necessarily all fans of Shorters. I think that the Shortland Street thread is best left where it is.

I only saw the end. Zoe was put into a wagon and sent to the city jail in a paddy wagon. They were preparing for the wedding. I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to the end, but I think it ended with Alf about to walk Martha down the isle.

Archived