NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

I thought that since there are quite a few of us Kiwi's here now, we should start up a NZ discussion thread.

I'm not usually a fan of Cassie, but I think that Sharni is doing a great job with the abuse storyline at the moment.

And I can't wait for the wedding on Monday!!

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thinking Mez83 now we can have our own discussion we can talk and focus on what storylines we got coming up I can't wait for the Wedding.

Mod Edit- Please no spoilers

I can't wait for the wedding too!!!

It's the one I've been waiting for for ages!

I think Cassie was really but Sharni did a really fantastic job playing the victim in denial or battered spouse syndrome. altho she ain't macca's spouse! :P

Tonight's episode was great again! Kate Richie did a fantastic job when she confronted Macca. You could hear the anger in her voice. And when she refered to Cassie as her daughter...wow. The guy who plays Macca is doing a pretty good job too. He's acting really well as the abuser. I'm really enjoying the episodes at the moment. I stopped enjoying them as much for awhile there. I'm not sure if it was because I was reading a lot of spoilers, which I have now stopped doing, or because the show just hasn't been up to a standard that I'm used to. Who knows!!

Archived