Together Forever

Guest Jack and Martha 4eva

I'm glad you're enjoying it, I've been busy the past couple of days but heres the next chapter.

Chapter Three

It didn't take long before a smile crept across his face.

"I can't believe it" he said in aw, "We're going to have a baby." A smile started to creep across

his face, "We're going to be a proper family!"

"I know isn't it fantastic" Martha added.

"Now where were we before you made that announcement" Jack asked whilst looking towards the

bedroom before sweeping her off her feet and carrying her upstairs.

Jack woke up in the morning staring at his beautiful wife. She was so peaceful. Jack had to get up

and go to work but he didn't want to leave Martha. He kissed her on the forehead before he

got up to get dressed. Whilst he was making breakfast in the kitchen Martha woke up and came

downstairs.

"Morning" Jack said

"Hey" Martha replied.

"Want something to eat"

"God no, I couldn't eat a thing" she said with a sickening look on her face. Jack laughed.

"Hey, what's so funny Jack that you have to laugh at your pregnant wife" she said whilst giving him

a playful slap on the arm.

"Nothing, sorry" he quickly replied, "So when are we going to tell everyone?"

"Well I'm probably nearly three months so we can tell them when ever"

"Ok well I'll meet up with you later in the diner and we can tell them then if you like"

"Alright, I'll see you then" she said before kissing him on the lips.

"I better be going"

"Do you have to go?" Martha asked

"Yes I do, but I'll see you later"

"Ok" she said as he walked out the door "I'm missing you already" she shouted but Jack had already

gone. She went to go and get dressed before heading to Noah's for her shift.

She had to be at the diner for three o'clock because that was when Jack's shift ended, she

sat there for what seemed like days serving the odd customer but the bar was practically

empty. She kept looking at her watch every five minutes just to check if it was time to go.

It came to five to three but Beth hadn't showed up, she didn't want to be late. Just as she was

about to ring Jack and tell him she had to cancel Beth came running in

"Sorry I'm late but my car had a flat tyre so Tony had to come and get me, you can go now love"

she added. Martha almost ran out of Noah's whilst taking off her red and white uniform jacket.

She couldn't wait to see Jack and wondered if his day had been as boring as hers.

He soon came in and sat down next to her giving her a kiss on the lips before engrossing her in

deep conversation.

Robbie and Tasha soon walked in and sat down with Jack and Martha but they hadn't sat down

very long before they became suspicious of the deep smile that Martha and Jack had with each other.

"Hey you guys, why are we so happy today?" Robbie asked

"Look we know you're in love, just got married and had a wonderful honeymoon but what is

making you so happy?" Tasha added.

"Well" Martha said, "We're going to have a baby"

"Oh my god, that's fantastic" they both said in unison.

"I know we're so pleased" Jack said.

"So pleased about what?" Tony asked as he walked in with Lucas and Mattie.

"Martha's pregnant" Jack replied.

"That's great guys" Lucas said giving Jack a hug whilst Tony gave Martha a kiss on the cheek.

"When's it due?" Mattie asked.

"Well I'm three months gone so in December" Martha replied.

"It'll be our christmas present" Jack added

Of course Colleen had heard every word of this and it wasn't long before the whole own knew.

Hope you enjoyed it. Please reply

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 4

After a peaceful nights sleep Jack and Martha had decided to go for a nice walk along the beach and evntually end up in the diner, so that Martha would have something to eat without getting sick. As they strolled down the beach Tasha approached them and started talking about the baby. Martha always found it good to talk to Tash because she had only ad a baby five months ago.

"Have you thought about any names?" Tasha asked.

"No, we were going to leave that until later, we don't even know if it's a boy or a girl yet." Jack replied

"Do you even want to know, or do you want to keep it a surprise untilthe birth?" Tasha asked

"You're full of questions this morning aren't you Tash" Martha said with one of those looks on her face "And just to let you know we're heading to the diner for some food, do you want to come? We can't be there too long because I have an ultrasound this morning."

"I better not, I have to go and meet Robbie"

"Okay see you later" Martha and Jack replied together.

They were now sitting in the waiting area hoping that Rachel would come along soon and tell them to go through.

"I told you not to worry, we're early and now I have to wait in a hot waiting area." Martha complained

"I'm sorry but I can't help it if I don't want to be late" Jack continued.

This was the conversation for the next five minutes until Rachel finaly came and told them that they could go into the room. Martha lifted up her top and prepared for Rachel to put on the cold cream.

"You're already beginning to show" said Rachel whilst looking for a heartbeat.

"Yeh, I know" replied Martha.

"Okay here we are" said Rachel pointing to a heartbeat, "Hang on I just have to check something, I'll be back in a minute"

Martha and Jack began to look worried, there was nothing wrong with their baby was there? Why was this happening to them Jack thought to himself. Rachel soon came in with another doctor.

"I just need a second opinion on something" she said

The two doctors started talking to themselves quiet enough so that Martha and Jack couldn't hear.

After the other doctor had gone off to see another patient, Rachel took a deep breath and then said

"Congratulations, you're pregnant with twins"

Martha and Jack just sat their in shock before a smile crept across both of their faces.

"I'll just get you a picture, but you can go now" said the doctor with a big smile.

"Before we go home and tell everyone, we'll stop off in Yabbie Creek and buy a baby photo album" said Jack promisingly.

"Okay, that would be great" replied Martha before Rachel came in and handed her the photo.

"See you later" said Rachel

"Bye" said Jack before whisking Martha out of the door to go to Yabbie Creek.

I hope you enjoy it, I enjoyed writting this chapter because it's full of happiness lol.

Archived