Unfinished Business

Guest Lilone

Episode 12

Peter was just staring into Claire’s eyes thinking about how much he loves her and

Wants to get married and have kids with her.

“Claire, I love you,” said Peter.

“Love you to,” replied Claire.

Peter noticed the pole leading over to where Claire is.

“Jack if you break the wood in the middle you will be able to drag the bomb so I am next to Claire” explained Peter hoping he could be near the love of his life.

Jack and Murphy snapped the wood in between the pole and the wall so Peter could be nearer to Claire.

Claire and Peter held hands, as they knew the clock was ticking.

“I just can’t believe there is nothing we can do” shouted Drew as he stared over his dad who was going to be blown up in the next 5 minutes.

Everyone who was looking over at Peter and Claire had tears in their eyes.

5 minute left.

Everyone who was on the beach was made to move further away.

Drew decided he couldn’t let his dad die without telling him something that he should no.

Drew manages to get through near the Surf Club and runs towards his dad. Just as he shouts “Dad….” Pete hears “Peter” being shouted by Dan at the other end of the Surf Club.

Dan runs towards Murphy and hands him a remote which will stop the bomb when he presses Disable.

Rice runs over to free Claire and Peter.

Peter and Claire finally get set free, Peter goes running over to Dan and jumps on him saying, “I owe you my life, thank you sooo much”

Peter and Claire can’t believe they are alive.

Drew runs up to Peter and hugs him really tight saying, “I don’t want to loose you again, dad”

“Dan how did you get out” asked Peter.

“Sarah was bringing me some food when there was a struggle, I grabbed the keys then I grabbed her gun, then it just went off” explained Dan.

“What about Tracey” asked Claire.

“I don’t know” replied Dan.

“Ok mate well we will catch her” replied Pete.

Dan, Pete, Leah, Dan, Drew walked back to Leah’s and Dan’s place.

“I just can’t believe you are both ok” said a very happy Leah

Drew goes to sit down when there is a knock on the door.

Drew gets up and answers the door, as he opens the door he say’s

“What the hell are you doing here, you just can’t turn up like this” Drew said as he pushed the young lad outside.

Peter walked towards Drew and said “everything ok mate”

The young lad said, “So this is the famous Peter Baker”

Promo:

Who is the young lad, how is he connected to Drew?

Is this the end for Tracey and Denise Gillan?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode13

“What’s going on Drew, who is he?” asked a confused Peter.

“I just can’t believe this” shouted Drew as he punched the other lad in the face.

Peter dragged Drew back from doing even more damage to the young lad.

By this time Dan, Leah and Drew were standing by the door wanting answers.

“Drew what’s going on” asked Dan as he took Drew from Peter and noticed how the young lad looked like Pete.

Peter and Claire waited outside and helped stopped the lads noise bleed.

“He better come in” Drew told Dan as he sat down.

Peter and Claire walked into the living room with the lad.

“Well I didn’t want to tell you because he hated you should have been told ages ago,” explained Drew to his dad.

“Drew who is this lad” asked Peter

“I’m your son” said the young boy.

Everyone in the room was shocked at what he just said.

“He is my twin. Mum didn’t tell you because he fitted into the family and I didn’t that’s why she contacted you but kept him a secret,” explained Drew.

“He has a name you know,” said the lad.

“Dad that’s Lewis your other son” replied Drew.

Peter looked at Lewis then at Drew before running out of the house.

Dan runs out of the house after his confused brother.

Dan finds Peter sitting next to his memorial plaque at Stewarts point.

“Mate are you ok,” asked Dan.

Pete just sat staring into his plaque.

Dan sat next to Peter and put his hand on his shoulder.

“Mate, everything will work out” said Dan as he tried to cheer his brother up.

“Dan I found out five years ago that I had a son and kept it to my self. I made your life hell by sleeping with Amanda and kissing Leah then I fake my own death and put you mum and dad through hell but to top it off I find out I have two 19 year old sons”

Said Peter.

“Yes maybe we went through hell the last 5 years but it’s the future now, I was absolutely devastated when I thought I lost you, everyday I was beating myself up inside because all the years we lost when we was fighting. Even Drew wished he could of known you better and his wish came true when you came back this week”

Explained Dan

“But Dan I don’t even know Drew or Lewis you are more of a father to them then me” said Peter

“Yes the last 18 months I was a father figure but now it’s your turn,” replied Dan.

“I don’t know if I can” replied Peter.

“Pete you’re a detective have a beautiful girlfriend have the whole towns respect, you have the greatest younger brother, what else do you need” Dan laughed.

Peter hugged Dan and said “thank you”

Peter’s mobile began to ring.

“Peter Baker” said Pete.

“Ok thanks for letting me know” replied Peter.

Peter put the phone down

“Who was that?” asked Dan.

“Lara, Sarah has been found dead where you said she was, just there is no sign of Tracey or Denise and his brother” explained Peter.

“Denise….” Asked Dan

“The guy me and Claire put down a few years ago, he was helping Tracey”

“What does this mean for me as I shot Sarah” asked a worried Dan.

“Nothing because it was self-defence,” replied Peter.

Dan just looked at Peter before going extremely quiet.

“Dan… it was self defence was’nt it?” asked Peter

Next week on Home and Away?

Will Dan reveal the truth?

Lewis’s life is put on the line!

Tracey is living in Summer Bay but who is her next victim?

Is it over for Claire and Peter??

Episode 14

“Dan…” Asked Peter

“It just happened” replied Dan

“What happened” asked Peter.

“she was being nice to me but I just thought about how you lost three months of your life because of her so I seen the gun in her gun holster and just grabbed it then just shot her, I just wanted her to be dead so I just shot her I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t even check to see if she was alive” explained Dan.

“Mate it’s ok” said Peter.

“What are you going to do about me? I killed her, its your duty to arrest me ” asked Dan.

“My duty to do what, you haven’t told me anything” replied Peter

Dan smiled at his brother and said “thank you its just between me and you”

“I think your going insane mate,” said Peter.

Peter and Dan got up and started to walk back to the house.

Tracey and Denise are sitting by the Cliff. Denise is holding Tracey in his arms while she is crying over the death of Sarah. “Zoe the brother took her life, I am not going to stop until I get revenge for you and Sarah, I will Succeed” Tracey said as she looked over at the sea.

Peter and Dan returned to the house to find Drew, Lewis and V.J playing football on the grass with Ryan bringing out the drinks.

“Dad fancy a kick about” asked Drew.

Dan started to laugh and said “your dad is not that bad but I’m better”.

“That seems like a challenge, dad you have Lewis and Ryan and we will have VJ” said Drew.

Leah and Claire stood watching them from the window.

“I think everything is going to be ok from now on,” said Claire grinning at Peter from the window.

“How is Rachael dealing with Kim’s death?” asked Claire

“She hasn’t come out of her room much, the only person she seems to talk to is Pete”

Explained Leah.

“With Pete, you and Dan going missing yesterday, the funeral got moved to tomorrow” said Leah.

Later that night Rachael wakes up and goes to sit in the living room and starts to write a note to Leah. As she places the note on the shelf she knocks over a verse and it wakes up Peter, Rachael then leaves the house; Peter gets out of bed and spots the note on the shelf and the broken verse. He starts to read the note to himself

“Leah thank you for letting me stay with you but I just can’t go…” Peter stops reading the letter and races out of the house just in his shorts.

Peter looks on the beach, the diner, Kim’s house but still no sign of Rachael until he spots her sitting on the edge of a cliff getting ready to jump.

“Rachael, Its Pete please walk away” Peter said as he tried to get Rachael to come away from the cliff side.

“Pete I just can’t do it” replied Rachael

Pete slowly walked up to Rachael and pulled her into his arms.

“Everything will be ok, I am here” Pete said as Rachael cried into his arms.

1 hour later

Pete and Rachael are sitting on the beach. Peter is cuddling Rachael as he holds her tightly, “I think we better head back to the house, you need your sleep” Peter mentioned.

“Yeah ok” replied Rachael as she and Peter walked back to Leah’s.

“You want a hot chocolate?” asked Pete

“Sure” replied Rachael as she walked into the living room.

Rachael sat down staring at the letter she wrote earlier that night.

Peter walked in and sat next to her then said “Everything will be ok now, I’m here for you”.

Pete sat back on the sofa and Rachael leaned on him as she slowly fell sleep on him.

Peter nodded off as well.

7am

Dan and Leah wake up and get ready for the funeral when they walk in the living room to see Peter asleep with Rachael besides him.

Dan taps Peter on the shoulder to wake him up.

Peter slowly opens his eyes and realises he fell asleep with Rachael besides him.

Peter lifted Rachael’s head off his shoulder before placing her on a pillow on the sofa.

Peter walked into the kitchen to Dan and Leah.

“What is going on” asked Leah.

“What you mean Rachael… she had a bad night, really bad” Peter showed Dan and Leah the letter.

“I can’t believe she would try something like that” said Leah.

“I heard her break the verse then seen the letter, I looked everywhere until I seen her at the cliff side ready to end it all” explained Peter

Dan and Leah looked really shocked at Rachael wanting to end her life.

“we have got to be really strong for her today, she told me last night that she doesn’t want to see anyone but if we can all persuade her hopefully she will change her mind” explained Peter determined for Rachael to get help.

Claire walks out of the bedroom and kisses Peter then says “I have got to go into the station to collect a few things I will meet you at the church” said Claire as she kissed him goodbye then walked out of the house.

Peter starts to make breakfast when Lewis enters the room “Hey, what you doing” asked Lewis.

“Just making breakfast” replied Peter.

Peter sat down at the table next to Drew and said “Mate the past few weeks have been hard for Drew, Leah, Claire, Dan and me but after the funeral I wanted to know if you and Drew wanted to go to the estate agents and look for a house, we can’t all live here” explained Peter.

Drew entered and said “Yeah that sounds wicked dad”.

“Yeah sounds cool” said Lewis.

After the funeral.

“Pete thanks for today I really appreciate it,” said Rachael. As they walk into the living room.

“You want to go out for a drink?” asked Rachael.

“You sure you want to” asked Pete.

“Yes Kim wouldn’t want me mopping around the house” replied Rachael eager to go out.

“Ok Claire won’t be back till late she is seeing her parents tonight” Peter stated.

Peter and Rachael arrived at Noah’s

Rachael and Peter are downing their drinks.

They are getting along so well, “Rachael, I do really love Claire. We have so much history but when is the right time to ask the ‘question’ asked a very drunk Peter.

“The question, just when you feel right” Rachael giggled.

“I think its time we went” said Peter as he finished his 7th drink of Vodka and coke.

As Peter and Rachael are walking home they can’t stop giglling at each other.

They arrive at a very quite house.

Peter jumps on the sofa then Rachael trip over his feet and lands on her back on the floor.

“Whoops” Peter giggled as he leant over to pull her up but fell on top of her.

Rachael looked at Peter before leaning in for the kiss,

Peter didn’t hesitate and kissed her back.

Then Claire walked in the room and said, “Peter what do you think you are doing”

Peter got up and said “Claire please it shouldn’t of happened”

Before Pete could say anything else Claire ran out of the house in disgust.

Promo: Will Claire Leave the town for good?

Who gets to be Tracey’s next victim?

OMG! Peter and Rachel!?!??

What happened to Peter and Clare?!?!

*fingers crossed that they get back together*

Ooooooo..... Let's see.... Colleen?!?! It'll prob be someone in Peter's family :P

Once again, great fic.... Got me glued to the screens and seriously got me on the edge of my seat!

*sits and waits patiently for the next update*

Episode 15

Dan walks out of the bedroom to see what all the noise is about.

“Pete what’s going on” asked a sleepy Dan.

Rachael has a smug look on her face and say’s “opps me and the sexy detective have been naughty” Rachael said laughing to herself.

“Rachael it’s not funny” Pete shouted as he ran after Claire.

Peter ran towards Claire “Claire, please stop let me explain”.

“Explain what” Claire shouted as she walked faster towards her car.

Peter pulled Claire’s arm and said “ I love you, it just happened it ment nothing. She needed to some one to be there for her then it just happened”

“what it just happened with you lying on top of her on the floor and leaning in for a kiss. What do you think you were doing.” Shouted Claire.

Pete tried to get Claire to look at her by pulling on her arm but Claire could’nt even look at him.

“Is this why you came back here, you came back last time for Leah. But you can’t have her so you want Rachael” shouted Claire as she begun to cry.

Pete was gob smacked that Claire knew about Rachael, he didn’t even bother trying to explain himself because he knew Claire was right about Leah. So he just let her go.

Claire got in to her car and drove off while Peter stood watching his life crash down right inn front of him.

Peter walked back in the house, “Pete where’s Claire” asked Leah.

“She’s gone” replied Peter who walked straight past Rachael and Dan into the bedroom.

“I am moving out” said Rachael who went into her room to pack her things.

4 days later

Peter is still sulking around the house, gutted that Claire has left him.

Peter mobile begins to ring.

“Peter Baker”

“Pete, It’s Jack I think you better comes to the station”

“Ok, I am on my way”

Peter collects his coat before leaving the house to go to the station.

(police station)

“Jack what is it” Peter said as he entered the office.

“look at this” replied Jack

Jack shown Peter a letter from Tracey saying “It’s good to be in charge of your boss, you shouldn’t of let her go”

Peter sat down on his chair,

Claire getting into the car and driving out of Summer Bay”

Will they find Claire in time?

Now I'm confused..... Does Peter have feelings for Rachel or is he just being a friend/big brother towards her?

Oh no! I hope that Clare is alrite!!!!

I wonder what Tracey is gonna do to her. Poor Pete..... He's so miserable.....

I hope Dennis Gillans doesnt hurt Clare!

:D

Really great!

Archived