Unfinished Business

Guest Lilone

Episode 8

Pete, Claire, Martha, Drew, Tony, Beth, Alf and Ric are all waiting in the reception area of the hospital when Dr. Green and Dr. Young walk towards them all.

Tony is the first to spot them and runs towards them saying, “Is he ok, where is he”.

Everyone was looking at the doctors waiting for the news weather Jack was alive or dead.

“Luckily the Bullet didn’t go as far into the chest as we first thought but with Jack’s liver being a transplant it made things a lot worse for us to get the bullet. But after we had taken the Bullet away we managed to save him. He is in I.T.U and is unknown to when he will awake” explain Dr. Green

“Does this mean he will wake up?” asked Martha.

“We can’t promise anything but we are remaining positive that if nothing else goes wrong he will awake,” replied Dr. Young.

“Can we see him?” asked Tony

“Yes but only two at a time” said Dr Young.

Martha and Tony went with Dr. Green to Jack’s room.

“Alf, Me, Claire and Drew are heading back home tell Martha I will see her later” said Peter as he grabbed his Jacket to leave the hospital.

Peter, Drew and Claire got in Claire’s car and went to Dan’s house.

They arrive at Dan’s but as Peter gets out of the car he spots a letter on Dan’s windscreen. Peter starts to walk over to the note

Flash Back****

Pete starts reading the note then he hears gunshots coming from the car park and he, Drew and Claire drop to the ground.

“Get in now” Peter shouted to Claire and Drew as he worried what would happen as he read the note.

Peter decided the best thing to do was to read the note inside the house.

As Peter, Claire and Drew ran inside they found a trail of blood leading into the living room.

Then the blood trail stopped next to a picture of Ryan and Dan.

“Omg” Drew said as he searched all the bedrooms for Dan and Ryan.

“Pete read the note,” said Claire as she tried to get Pete to move from his motionless body that was looking over the picture of his brother and nephew.

“Dad read the note, something bad has happened,” said Drew, as he knew Dan and Ryan were staying in for the whole day.

Peter looked at the envelope before opening it and read the letter out “I told you, I wanted revenge and this is how serious I am. 1 police officer down 2 to go. Plus his family!”

Peter just looked at Claire and Drew before racing out of the door, Claire tried to stop him going but Peter just ignored her and Ran out the house.

Claire picked her mobile up and rang the police station but their was no answer so she rang Rice on his mobile.

“Rice its Claire, It looks like Zoe and Sarah have taken Dan and Ryan Baker, Peter has ran out of the house and I have no idea where, can you get over hear now with forensics but ring Lara to find Peter” Claire told Rice.

“Sure” Rice replied before putting the phone down.

Drew starts pacing up and down and is really restless, he tries to go after Pete but Claire stops him and say’s “Your dad might have ran off but he knows what to do in a situation like this, Lara will find him”.

“But I just can’t stand here and do nothing” shouted Drew

Pete is running towards the dinner as fast as he can when he knocks Colleen to the ground.

“Ahh” Colleen screamed as she fell to the ground.

“I’m so sorry” Pete said as he ran into the dinner leaving Colleen on the floor to be helped up by Brad who ran over to her.

“Peter Baker I want words with him, he thinks because he is alive he wants me dead” colleen said dramatically to Brad.

Peter raced into the kitchen of the diner pushing past anyone who slowed him down from getting to Leah.

“Leah, where is Dan” Peter frantically said as he rushed her answer.

“Pete are you ok,” asked Leah worried about why Pete was so worked up.

“Where is he” Peter shouted frantically.

“He is at home, what’s wrong,” asked Leah as she was getting confused.

Pete’s world was crashing down at the thought of his brother and Nephew in the hands of the most dangerous woman he has ever dealt with.

“It’s Dan and Ryan thy have gone, I think Zoe has took them from the house” Peter said as he started the kick and punch the door of the dinner.

Lara entered the dinner and stopped Peter doing any more damage to him let alone the dinner door.

Pete stopped kicking the door and fell into Lara’s arms and tears began to fall down his face.

Leah grabbed her coat and said, “I want to go to the house,” said a very worried Leah.

Lara drove Leah and Peter back to the house.

Beach hut

Tracey and Sarah and Denise Gillan are exchanging a package at the front door.

Promo

Where are Dan and Ryan will they be found alive or dead?

Who is next on the list?

What secret is Drew hiding from his dad?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 9

Pete, Claire, Leah and drew who is asleep on the sofa are waiting for news from Rice and Lara when there is a knock at the front door.

Pete jumps up from his seat and goes to the door.

Super Intendant Murphy greeted Peter at the door.

Peter started to worry that something was wrong as he has came all the way from the city to see him.

“Is Claire here” asked Murphy

“Yes through here” replied Peter.

Murphy followed Peter into the living room where Leah, Drew and Claire were.

“I have some news that you need to hear,” said Murphy.

“Is it about Dan or Ryan?” asked a worried Leah.

“No sorry I haven’t got any news it affects Claire and Peter, do you want to go some where private” asked Murphy

“No you can say it in front of Drew and Leah” replied Peter.

“Ok well it seems that Tracey Thompson has been seen near Denise Gillan’s area and may now be involved with him, so that means you two could be in serious danger. I want you to consider being put in witness protection again.” Said Murphy.

“Look mate I have just come back from their and now my brother is missing I’m not going to let him ruin my life again, I’m staying put” explained Peter.

“Same here boss I want to be with Pete and find Dan.” Said Claire.

“Ok but I want this house to be put under surveillance 24/7” explained Murphy.

“How’s Jack Holden doing?” asked Murphy

“He was awake last time we heard from his dad” said Leah.

2 days later.

“It’s been two day’s who knows what they have done to them,” shouted Peter as he was getting worst every minute.

“I will see you at the town meeting at 2pm I’m going to see Jack” shouted Peter.

Peter left the house to see Jack.

As Peter left the house a frantic Amanda raced over to him shouting, “where is my son” as she started to hit Peter.

“I’m so sorry” said Peter as he couldn’t say anything to make her feel better.

Leah heard Amanda and took her inside with Claire and Drew.

Peter arrived at the hospital to see Jack

“Hey mate, you ok?” asked Jack

“I will be when I get Dan and Ryan back” replied Peter.

“You will mate don’t worry” Jack said.

“I am being let out today will you give me lift to the meeting” asked Jack.

“Sure mate” replied Peter as he grabbed Jack’s bag.

(Leah’s place)

Leah and Amanda are in the kitchen when Ryan bursts threw the back door.

Amanda and Leah are so glad to see Ryan but there is no sign of Dan.

Ryan does not know where his dad is either.

30 minutes later

Peter and Jack are just about to get in to the Peter’s car when he gets a phone call from Claire and she say’s “I think you better come to the station and take a look at this”.

“Ok” replied Peter as he put the phone down.

Peter drove Jack to his house before going to the station.

Peter walked into the station to find Claire sitting with a note in her hand addressed to him from Tracey and Sarah.

Peter opened the letter and it said “times up” then all off a saddened 2 men in balaclava’s with guns told Peter and Claire to drop the ground.

As they dropped to the ground they made Peter and Claire hand over their guns.

Then one of the men picked up Peter and blind folded him and put tape over his mouth, then he handcuffed him.

The other man did the same to Claire.

Peter and Claire were lead out of the station into a white van that was in the car park.

Peter was placed next to Tracey who whispered in his ear “TT” then Sarah was sitting next to Claire.

(Surf Club)

Everyone was waiting for Pete and Claire to arrive so they could find out more information about Tracey and Sarah being in the Bay.

15 minutes passed with still no Pete or Claire.

So Murphy started the meeting but was getting really worried about the two missing officers.

Pete and Claire were still in the Van, which was being driven to the Surf club.

Tracey started to strap a bomb to Peter’s body and set’s the bomb to “remote”

Sarah strapped another Bomb to Claire.

They arrived at the Surf Club.

Sarah and Tracey lead Peter and Claire out of the Van into the Surf club.

As they entered the Surf Club, Sarah and Tracey handcuffed them to the heavest equipment that was in the Gym.

Once Sarah and Tracey handcuffed them, they fled the Surf Club were the men in the balaclava’s fled with them

Inside the Surf club Murphy was telling the town they are doing everything to catch Tracey and Zoe when there is a massive explosion.

Promo: which Bomb has gone off?

Is Dan alive?

Will Tracey and Zoe be caught in time?

3 more chapters to the finale!

OMG, that had to be the worst like 5mins of my life! You had me glued to the screen and nothing else. OMG, please don't kill Pete of Clare!!! But it looks like one of them will be dead. Don't kill Pete!!!

I can't wait til the next update!! Please please be soon! :D

Episode 10

Everyone in the Surf club was shouting and screaming.

Murphy and Jack ran outside to where the explosion came from, but as they went outside they saw a car on fire. Murphy ran over to the car and Jack turned around to see Pete and Claire tide to the poles of the Surf Club.

By this time everyone who was in the Surf Club were outside looking at the car explosion and Pete and Claire.

“Dad” Drew shouted as he tried to get near him.

“Everyone get away from the Surf Club” Jack ordered.

Pete heard Jack and Drew’s voice and started to struggle out of his handcuffs but he didn’t realise he had a bomb stuck to him.

Rice and Fitzgerald moved all the residents to the beach but Drew was determined to get to his dad.

“I want to see my dad” shouted Drew as he got more violent towards Rice.

“Let Jack and Murphy do their job they will be ok” replied Lara.

Belle held Drew back from going near his dad.

Jack undone Pete’s blindfold then slowly took the tape from his mouth.

“Jack, get me out of these handcuffs” said Peter still not realising he had a bomb trapped to himself.

Pete looked over at Claire who was handcuffed and a bomb was strapped to her as well.

“Jack what number is on the bomb” asked Peter.

“543” replied Jack.

“It’s over Jack heir is no way I’m getting this off alive either is Claire” said Peter knowing that his life is nearly over

“Claire, I love you” Peter said as he looked over at Claire.

“Pete there has got to be a way there must be” shouted Jack.

“The only way is to have the remote which the bomb is set to,” replied Peter

“What is the clock under the belt” asked Pete.

“5 o’clock” replied Jack

“That’s 2 hours away,” said Peter.

“It’s over Jack” Peter said as he sat on the floor looking over at Claire.

Murphy walked over to Pete and Jack.

“What are we going to tell everyone on the beach” asked Murphy.

“Jack can u reach for my mobile in my pocket,” asked Pete.

Jack’s eyes began to fill up with tears as he knew Pete was right he and Claire had only hours till they would get blown up.

“Look for Drew’s mobile, in my phone and call him” asked Peter who wanted to say goodbye to his son.

Drew answered the phone

“Dad what’s going on they will not let me see you” said Drew.

“Mate you know that I love you, don’t ya?” asked Pete

“Dad what’s going on” Drew asked worried about Pete’s sentence sounding too much of a goodbye.

“Just remember mate, I love you” replied Peter as he began to cry as well as Jack who was still holding the phone to Pete’s ear.

“Put it down” Pete said as more tears fell down his face.

Promo:

Is it the end?

Will Drew reveal his secret to his dad before his times up?

Episode 11

Drew couldn’t understand why his dad was saying goodbye. Drew is determined to see his dad so he manages to get passed the crowd who are looking over at Pete and Claire from the beach.

Drew then runs further up the beach were there is a gap in the fence so he can get to the Surf Club.

Pete spots Drew running towards him and shouts, “Drew no”

Rice manages to stop Drew from getting to Pete but Drew is that determined to see his dad he pushes Rice to the ground.

“Drew, go back to the beach,” shouted Peter.

“I’m not going any where,” shouted Drew as he ran up to Peter.

“It’s ok you have 1 hour and 30 minutes left” said Murphy.

“Dad when is the bomb coming off?” asked a confused Drew.

“Mate these bombs are not meant to come off, they need a remote to stop the clock,” replied Peter.

“Once the clock gets to a certain time they go off,” explained Peter.

Drew couldn’t believe what his dad was telling.

“I have only just got you back and now….” Said Drew.

Peter and Drew hugged then Pete said, “Can you get Leah”

Drew got up wiping his tears away from his face then went to get Leah.

Leah walked towards Peter and instantly knew that it was “his goodbye”.

“Leah, when you find Dan tell him I love him” said Peter as more tears fell down his face.

Leah kissed Peter on the cheek before walking back to the beach, as she couldn’t be strong for Peter.

30 minutes left until the bomb goes off.

Dan is tide up to a chair in an old shed.

Sarah enters to tell Dan the good news.

“Dan got sum good news for you”

“Yeah what’s that”? Asked Dan

“Your brother is dead” laughed Sarah.

“You are lying,” shouted Dan but as he was just about to say something else he said

“Ahh my chest” Dan said as he tightly pushed his hand on his chest then shut his

Eyes. Sarah bent over to see if he was still alive when Dan head butted her and

grabbed the keys with his teeth from her hand as she fell to the ground.

Dan UN handcuffed himself then grabbed Sarah’s gun.

Sarah started to come round and chased Dan out of the shed but Dan turned around

And shot Sarah in the stomach. As she fell to the ground something dropped out of

Her pocket saying “Peter” on so he picked it up and fled to the Surf Club

Archived