Unfinished Business

Guest Lilone

Pete stood up and walked over with Rachael to the room where Kim was.

Dan and Drew were waiting in a room when Dr. Green.

“Right lets have a look at you,” said Dr. Green as he looked at Drew’s head.

Rachael is standing besides Kim’s body as he laid motionless on the bed.

Rachael looks at Pete before bursting into tears and saying “I can’t believe he has gone”.

Pete held Rachael in his arms until Rachael decided she wanted to go home.

As they leave the room, Leah is waiting to take her home.

Leah starts to comfort Rachael before heading out the hospital.

Peter walks into Drew’s room to him and Dan.

“So what’s the verdict, they got to chop your head off” Peter laughed.

“No he will be ok, just 7 stitches should fix him up” replied Dr. Green.

“Wow 7 stitches, your dad had 3 when he got shot” Said a voice at the door of the room.

Peter turned around and saw Clare standing looking into the room.

Peter walked over and hugged Clare tightly.

Drew and Dan just looked at each before Dan said, “It’s nice to see you Clare”.

“Clare as in dad your ex?” Drew asked Curiously

“Well no not ex, it’s girlfriend now” replied Peter as he kissed Clare on the lips.

Dan and Drew looked at each other looking really confused.

“Well Drew it looks like you can go home” said Dr.Green as he handed Peter the discharge papers.

Drew jumped off the bed and walked over to Pete and Clare with Dan before leaving the hospital.

(In Pete’s car)

Drew and Dan are looking at each other when Drew finally blurts out “Dad so how come you didn’t tell us about Clare”

“Well mate with me just coming back to the bay I thought you could handle one thing at once but I was going to tell you after the party but… Mate that reminds me Lara and Jack will want you to make a statement when you get home” replied Pete.

Meanwhile…. Tracey and Sarah arrive at the beach hut when they see Belle walking down the road towards the Surf Club. “Who is that Tracey?” asked Sarah.

“That’s Belle Taylor,” replied Tracey.

Belle walks into the Surf Club and spots Ric with Cassie.

“Belle have you spoken to Drew yet,” Ric asked.

“No why what’s wrong” Belle asked worryingly.

“I think you better go and see Drew, he might need you, I will give you a lift if you like?” Said Ric as him and Cassie left the Surf Club.

Over at Leah’s place

“Drew can you tell you what happened” asked Lara.

“Well after I left my party I raced home to grab my mobile but as I got near the Surf Club a car pulled up by the side of me and asked if I knew Dan Baker. Then I said yes and they couldn’t believe that I was your son dad. Then I told them you was at my party dad because I thought they were one of your mates. But It was weird because then I got told to look the other way but then they hit me and tied me up. Then put me in the boot” explained Drew.

“What did they look like” asked Peter as he pulled out a photo of him and Tracey and a picture of Zoe.

Everyone in the room looked confused as to why Peter and Tracey were so close.

“Dad the one of you and that women is one of them but it’s not the other woman” replied Drew.

Claire, Peter and Lara looked at each other

“What did the other woman look like” asked Claire.

“Erm she was really ugly and had ginger hair” replied drew.

Peter got up off the chair and headed outside followed by Claire.

Pete walked to the roadside and started to throw things across the road like the dustbin.

Claire ran over to Pete and grabbed him.

“Stop this Pete please for me” Claire shouted as she tried to carm Pete down.

Pete stopped still and turned around to face Claire.

“Claire you do realise who is back” Pete said as he sat on the wall near the house.

“Yes I know Sarah” replied Claire

Ric, Belle and Cassie pulled up in Ric’s car next to Peter and Claire.

Belle looked out the window to see Peter….

Peter got up and went over to Belle.

“Well I thought I was dreaming…. Good to see you Pete” Belle said as she hugged Pete.

“Drew is inside,” said Pete as he let go off Belle then sat next to Claire on the wall.

“I’m going to the station,” said Pete as he went back into the house.

“Drew I am going to he station I have got a few things to do” Said Pete as he grabbed his coat.

“Dad please let me come,” asked Drew genuinely wanting to spend more time with Pete.

“Sure you can help, grab your coat,” replied Pete.

“Pete don’t forget it’s Kim’s funeral tomorrow” said Leah just before he left.

“I will be there” replied Pete.

Drew kissed Belle goodbye and said goodbye to Leah and Dan before heading out the house with Claire and Pete.

Robbie and Tasha enter Irene’s from their weekend away with baby Ella.

“Well Tasha it’s nice to be home” said Robbie as he put his bags on the floor.

Jack and Martha knock on the door and say hello to the three of them until Jack gets a phone call from Peter.

Jack answers his phone and say’s “Yes detective Baker”

Robbie and Tasha looked at each other thinking Jack has gone mad.

“Ok mate I will be straight over” replied Jack as he put the phone down.

“You just said detective Baker but he is…” said Robbie looking very confused.

“Well today mate a lot of things have happened, just a quick summery. Peter Baker is back from the dead. Colleen fainted because of the shock. Drew was kidnapped

But the unfortunately Kim died mate. He was knocked down in a hit and run.

Tasha began to cry in Martha’s arms.

Robbie is in so much shock he falls to the floor.

“I have really got to go I will be back soon” Jack said before he left the house.

(Police station)

Sarah and Tracey are sitting in a car outside the Police stations car park entrance.

“So dad who is this ginger woman” asked Drew, as he looked really interested.

“Her name is sarah Lewis she was the one who put me in a Coma when I first arrived in the Bay” replied Peter.

“Mate will you go and open the front door of the station so Jack can get inn,” asked Peter.

As Drew went to the front door he saw an envelope with “D.B” on it.

Drew shouted “Dad” frantically.

Peter and Claire walked out of the office towards the front door.

Peter picked up the letter and it say’s “look at me now just like you, back from the dead!”

Peter opens the door, him, Claire and Drew goes outside when a gunshot goes off!

Who has been shot?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 5

Peter, Drew and Claire are on the ground when Peter checks Claire and Drew are ok.

“Get Back inside now!” Peter ordered as he slowing got up and ran towards a wall to look round the car park. Then all of a sudden he hears a car speed away from the car park. Peter runs towards the entrance of the car park and drew shouts “Dad nooooo”

As Peter races towards the entrance he hears a noise coming from behind a car then he see’s a blood over his car.

As he runs over to where the blood is he see’s Jack with a gunshot wound in his chest.

“Jack come on mate stay awake” Peter said as he applied pressure to the wound.

Claire and Drew ran over to help Peter.

“Pete the ambulance is on it way “ said Claire.

“Mate I need you to stay awake” Pete shouted as he kept tapping Jack’s face.

“He is bleeding really bad” Drew said as he saw Pete’s jumper dripping with blood from Jacks wound.

“Where the hell is the Ambulance” Peter shouted as he looked for the ambulance.

“Pete tell Martha”

“Don’t you even dare finish that sentence off you can tell her yourself” Peter said as he tried o keep positive but knew that Jack was fading fast.

“Drew keep Jack awake while I get my other shirt” Peter said as he ran into his office.

“Drew your dad is a great man he loves you so much,” said Jack but his eyes were slowly shutting.

Pete returns with his other shirt to stop the bleeding, as he was about to put pressure on his wound the Ambulance arrived.

“Jack come on mate stay awake”

Promo Will Jack survive?

Wow! That was seriously good!! It's amazing!

Claire and Peter back together! They are so cute together! Thanks for putting them back together in your fic, Lil! Sad that Kim's dead though. And, as much as I don't like Jack, I really do hope that he's alive just for the heck of it!

I can't wait for the next update! Thanks for the Peter fic! :D

Episode 7

Jack was put in the Ambulance and Peter went with him.

A young paramedic was treating Jack but he was slowly slipping away.

Peter frantically tried to keep Jack talking.

Just as the Ambulance door **** Peter shouted “Ring Martha, Drew”

Jack’s kept on coming in and out of consciousness.

“Come on mate please keep talking” Peter said as he held Jack’s arm tight.

“Please mate just think about the time when you punch me” Laughed Peter.

“That was an accident,” replied Jack trying to smile.

“Please put your foot down, he is slipping away,” shouted Peter.

“I love Martha” said Jack before going unconscious

The Ambulance arrived at the hospital and Dr. Green and nurse Julie was waiting at the entrance.

As Jack is taken out of the hospital the paramedic tells Dr. Green “Gun shot wound to the left side of the chest, given his 20 Milligrams of morphine but he keeps going unconscious”

“Lets get him to theatre” said Dr Green as Jack was taken to theatre.

“Will he be ok” asked Peter.

“We don’t know until we see how much damage the bullet has made” replied Nurse Julie.

“Please Jack I need you to be a idiot at worked” Peter said before Jack went up to theatre

Claire and Drew ran up to Peter, “Is he ok” asked Claire

“He has been taken up to theatre” replied Pete who just sat down on a chair.

“It’s my fault Claire if I didn’t ask him to come in work, on his day off he wouldn’t of been shot”

“Dad it’s not your fault you didn’t know this was going to happen”

“Maybe I didn’t know he was going to shot but it’s in Sarah’s profile to shoot” replied Peter.

“Pete that was the profile from 2 years ago, don’t beat yourself up bout it, we will catch them once and for all” said Claire trying to keep Pete positive.

“Where is Martha” Pete asked Drew.

“Her phone is off so I rang Mr Stewart and Ric, they are going to find her and tell Tony and Beth,” said Drew.

“Drew I think you better go home once we leave the hospital” said Peter as he worried about his son’s safety.

“But I want to help you” replied Drew determined to stay and help.

“Look it’s not up for discussion, your going to stay with Dan while I’m working” Peter demanded.

“All right what ever you say” replied Drew.

“I’m just going to ring Belle” said Drew as he walked to the entrance of the hospital.

As Drew turned on his mobile, the phone began to ring.

“Hey, no It’s too soon I just can’t do it, I don’t know how he will react I thought he was dead. Why all the sudden are you interested you hated him when you found out I wanted him to love me as his son” said Drew before putting the phone down.

Martha, Ric, Sally and Alf raced towards Drew, “Drew where is Jack” shouted Martha as she tugged on Drew’s arm for information.

“He is in theatre, dad and Claire are in the waiting area” replied Drew.

Sarah and Tracey pull up in the car next to their “Beach Hut”

“You no I’m glad to see you with a smile on your face” laughed Sarah.

“Well it’s two down 5 to go, but he should have been finished off when Zoe had him over the railings at the old abattoir” replied a very happy Tracey.

“All you need to do is pick up the phone and set up the next stage of the plan” Sarah grinned.

Tracey dial’s a number on her mobile then say’s “Hey it’s Tracey, their back together now, just wait for my next call then it’s all systems go” said Tracey

Promo:

Who was Tracey talking to?

What are all systems go for Summer Bay?

Who was Drew talking to?

Will Jack Survive?

Archived