Unfinished Business

Guest Lilone

Episode 3

(Sally’s house)

Sarah and Zoe drive to Sally’s house and leave a letter outside the house for Dan.

Rachael is frantically trying to get hold on Kim.

“Hey Rache you ok?” asked Beth.

“I will be when I get hold of Kim, He should have been here over an hour ago” Rachael said while getting really worried about Kim.

“I’m sure he has just been held up at work” replied Beth try to keep Rachael positive.

Lucas and Matilda walk in from outside with the letter addressed to Dan.

“Dan this is for you” said Lucas as he handed Dan the letter.

“Dan’s got a mystery women aye Leah” Peter joked as Dan was opening the letter.

Dan opened the letter with Peter watching next to him.

As Dan opened the letter he seen bold black writing and automatically passed it to Pete.

Pete read the letter which said “UNCLE DAN NO MORE?”.

Pete looked at Dan before saying “Drew!!!!!”

Peter ran out of the house and started to shout “Drew” and he headed off to Dan’s place as fast as he could.

Everyone in the room went out looking for Drew with Peter and Dan.

Just as Beth was leaving the house her mobile began to ring.

“Beth it’s Tony are you with Rachael?”

“Yes why what is wrong?” asked Beth.

“It’s Kim I have just found him on the road bleeding like he has been hit by a car”

“Owe no is he ok” asked Beth

“I don’t know we are just arriving at the hospital now” replied Tony

“Ok I will be right their with Rachael” Beth said as she walked over to Rachael.

Meanwhile Peter frantically burst threw the front door of Leah and Dan’s house looking for Drew.

Peter raced in and out of all the rooms in the house but still no sign of his son.

Dan ran in the house trying to carm Pete down “He is a smart kid he will be ok” Dan said as he tried to sit down to think about the letter.

“Who could have sent this?” asked Dan.

“I have no idea but all I know is they have got Drew” Pete said as he frantically paced up and down the room.

“They might not have Drew it could be a prank” Dan said trying not to think negative.

Dan went over to Peter and stopped him pacing up and down the room.

As Peter stopped he noticed a letter behind the picture of himself on the shelf.

Pete walked over to the letter and opened it, it say’s “Tick Tock were back”

Pete looks at Dan before slowly sitting down on the sofa.

“It can’t be right surely they are dead” Pete kept reaping over and over.

Leah walked in the living room.

“Have you” asked Peter.

“I’m sorry no one has seen him but everyone is out looking” replied Leah trying to keep carm until she seen the Tick Tock note.

“Omg no it can’t be” Leah shouted and started to comfort Peter.

“He will be ok” Leah said as she held Peter who began to cry in her arms and say’s

“I love him I have only just came back in his life I can’t loose him”.

Lara and Fitzgerald entered the house to talk to Pete.

“Pete we have got officers from all over coming to help find Drew” said Lara.

“Even I know we can’t afford that” shouted Peter as more worried he got.

“I’m coming out to look” said Peter as he went to walk out the door but Rice stopped him.

“Mate I know Drew and from what I know from him he will want to see you when he walks back threw the door, I will ring you if I hear anything” said Rice.

“Yeah mate the letters might not even mean anything” said Lara as she left the house with Rice.

(The hospital)

Rachael races threw the hospital doors with Beth looking for Kim.

As Rachael is running to find Kim she spits Tony in the waiting area.

“Tony where’s Kim” Rachael asked with tears rolling down her face.

“He is in theatre with head injuries” replied Tony.

Julie walks over to Rachael and say’s “He will be out soon but I’m afraid it’s not looking good.”

(Leah’s place)

Pete is staring at the letter that he found earlier and keeps having flash backs of the kiss with Tracey after Jack’s party when his mobile starts to ring.

Pete answers his phone and say’s “Peter Baker”

“Pete it’s Claire are you ok?”

“Claire It’s Drew they have took him” Pete said as he broke down in tears.

“Pete I’m coming over” Claire replied

“Just stay strong I will be there soon”

Pete put the phone down and looked over at Dan.

“It was Clare she is coming to help” Peter said with a slight smile on his face.

Promo:

Belle returns to Summer Bay but will she be in grave danger?

The clock is ticking until another member of Summer Bay’s times up!

Will Kim survive Surgery?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Episode 4

Sarah, Tracey and Drew arrive at an abandoned house just outside of Summer Bay.

Drew is frantically kicking the boot to try and open it. Sarah and Tracey get out of the car and walk towards the boot to find the boot open and no Drew in the boot.

But as Sarah looks away from the car there is a blood trail leading into the bushes.

“How the hell could me loose him he was tide up” Tracey shouted frantically as she started to follow the blood trail.

As she and Sarah went further in the bush, the blood trail suddenly stopped.

“Why has it stopped” Sarah shouted at Tracey demanding a fast answer,

“He must have covered up his cut or something” Tracey replied.

Tracey and Sarah started to walk back to the car when they realise the car had gone.

“The little…” shouted Sarah as she frowned at Tracey.

“If he has took it we better get out of here and move on with the plan else baker boy will know were we are” replied Tracey.

Meanwhile Drew frantically drives towards the Surf Club while swerving all over the road, as he tried to put pressure on his wound on his head.

Drew drives straight towards Dan and Leah’s house and speeds into the driveway pap ping his horn.

Peter and Dan run out the house and see Drew sitting in the car with blood all over him.

“Drew” Peter shouted as he ran over to the car.

Peter took his shirt off and pressed it against Drew’s cut on his head.

Peter, Drew and Dan got into Peter’s car and drove to the hospital.

(Hospital)

Dan, Drew and Peter arrive at the hospital and walk into the reception to see a doctor.

As Peter walks over to see Nurse Julie he see’s Rachael crying on the other side of the room.

Beth and Tony are comforting Rachael when they look over to Pete,

Pete then sits down next to Rachael then he puts his arm round her before lifting her

Head up and saying “I’m so sorry”.

Rachael continues to cry in Pete’s arms, “will you come with me to see Kim?” Rachael asked Pete.

More coming tomorrow J

Archived