The Baker Family

Guest swfc

Who's the best?  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan.

Peter was on the show for 2 years. Drew has been on for a couple of weeks. Peter was an adult whose role was that of a dedicated and occasionally sinister detective, Drew is a teenager whose role is to get up to mischief. You can't really compare them. It's like saying who is better, Colleen or Belle. They have entirely different functions.

Dan.

Peter was on the show for 2 years. Drew has been on for a couple of weeks. Peter was an adult whose role was that of a dedicated and occasionally sinister detective, Drew is a teenager whose role is to get up to mischief. You can't really compare them. It's like saying who is better, Colleen or Belle. They have entirely different functions.

I agree. And i also think Dan is the best Baker. The only thing i would add is that Peter was also a fairly awful detective IMO!

xxx

Archived