Your country's best attribute

Guest Tamxxx

You know In NZ you will be sent to Jail for a long time- (I think that what It Is but I am not sure) If you raped someone as we all know that raping someone Is nasty and auctally quite sick you could actually get her prenagant It soo sad when someone Is raped that Is like one most horrible thing a man can do to a women do you what last year I think there was a serial child rapist and he raped a few but luckily the Childerns that got raped didn't get pregangant- I think I need help with this Maybe .Cat. could help me to make this understandble for you guys

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's trying to say (if I'm correct) that getting raped is something bad, and it is common in New Zealand. And it's really sad if the rapist gets whoever they raped pregnant, and that last year there was a serial rapist on the loose, but luckily got none of his victims pregnant.

Thanks .Cat. It really helps yeh It's more understanding and yes It very common In NZ espeacily In Welligton where I live It sacry cause Lower Hutt Is a dangerous place to live

Archived