The Spice Girls

Guest girl_from_uk

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved them!!! Like my idols when I was little :wub: I liked all the songs, and the movie :lol: I think me and my sister learnt the dance to Stop Right Now :P

LOL. My friend, one of her sisters and I all learnt the dance to Stop Right Now as well. That was my favourite song of theirs. And when one of their concerts was shown on TV I taped it a tried to learn most of the dances.

I remember in Grade 5 talking to one of the boys in my class and he said if they ever did a concert in Australia he'd go. :lol:

Oh, and Mel C was my favourite.

I don't know if I was brianwashed into liking them or were they genuinely good? :blink:

I wondered that too, but I can distinctly remember when Wannabe first came out and I was telling anyone who'd listen how great it was. So maybe I'm the one who brainwashed people! :lol:

I loved them as a kid :P

I have pictures of me and my friends standing infront of the tv miming to a spice girls video.

4 of my friends and I used to get time of in the 3rd and 4th grade because we would go into other classes and perform spice girls songs :P

lol :P

*embarrasing (?) memories* :P

:)

Archived