Down The Corridor

Guest dolly-999

Type of story: one shot

Rating: G

Main Characters: Jodi and Paul

Genre: Romance

Is Story being proof read: No

Summary: Good evening ladies and gentlemen your watching channel seven on this beautiful Sunday night and welcome to tonights special logies episode of down the corridor, my name is Dolly and tonight I'll be keeping a close eye on some of our favorite TV personalities as they make there way through the backstage corridor that exits from the ABC green room and around the building ready to enter back out into the crowd, they don't know they're being watched so remember, anything could happen.

Ok this is a fic I wrote for Home and away central just after the logie awards. Just for the record, nothing in this fic is true, I don't want to be the start of any rumours, writing this was just for a bit of fun, and to do something different.

Down the corridor.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen your watching channel seven on this beautiful Sunday night and welcome to tonights special logies episode of down the corridor, my name is Dolly and tonight I'll be keeping a close eye on some of our favorite TV personalities as they make there way through the backstage corridor that exits from the ABC green room and around the building ready to enter back out into the crowd, they don't know they're being watched so remember, anything could happen.

Now here we have our New female talent Jodi Gordon as she walks down the corridor,.... wait no she's not walking, she seems to have just stopped, in fact she actually looks like she's hiding at the start of the corridor after leaving the side of the stage where the ABC have been interviewing her.

Now Ladies and Gentlemen that applause you just heard from the stage was in fact for another Home and Away star, Paul O'Brien who just got named as favorite new male talent. Jodi still hasn't moved from her position, but seems more interested now that Paul has just entered the ABC green room to be interviewed. And it seems that why she is doing this is about to be reveled as Paul O'Brien himself is about to walk his way down the corridor, maybe she just wants to congratulate him on his award, I don't know, but.......... wait, that was no congratulations kiss, maybe I should let you all have a listen for yourselves.

Jodi: Congratulations baby. (her arms are around Paul's neck).

Paul: Mmm (giving Jodi another kiss) you too. I just wish I could have had you up there with me, it's freaky standing in front of all those people.

Jodi: Oh dear are we afraid of crowds now? (Sarcastically)(Paul is kissing Jodi's neck).

Paul: Mmm mmm, you talk to much.

Jodi: Oh my goodness I do too, there bound to be expecting us back at out seats soon.

Paul: Hey, I've got that covered babe, (picking Jodi off her feet into his arms) I'll run you down the hall and you can go back out, then when I've caught my breath I'll come out too and it looks like we didn't even see each other.

Jodi: Did I ever tell you how smart you are?

Paul: (Jokingly) Once or twice.

Jodi: You know all this sneaking around is going to pay off one day, then it can just be you and me together.

Paul: Yeah I can't wait till that day, then I can tell the whole world that your mine.

Jodi: Yeah, I can't wait for that day ether. Chris was right to be jealous of you.

Paul: (Flirting) Oh really, and why might that be?

Jodi: (Flirting back) the list is to long to tell you now, and we really need to get a move on.

Paul: We do too (starts running with Jodi in his arms along the long corridor that takes at least four minutes to walk down, but at least half the time to run).

Well ladies and gentlemen I'll just transfer you all to the camera at the other end. I'm shocked, as I'm sure the rest of you are at what has been discovered, I'm sure the boss will give me a pay rise after this, well he better, anyway here we have the end of the corridor at the other side of the building, no sign of Jodi and Paul yet though, but I'm sure they'll be running round here anytime soon.

Oh an here they are, and let's just say that they're just as much all over each other as they were at the start, anyway enough of my blabbering, I'll let you see for yourselves.

Jodi: (Sarcastically) Oh great here already.

Paul: Hey, it's not that bad, I'll still see you out there (Paul kisses Jodi on the fore head).

Jodi: Yeah I know but it's not the same trying to act like were not together, I can't do this any more, we've even had to stop being in the same photo just so nobody suspects anything.

Paul: Hey come on, it won't be forever, just until Chris finds reason to dump you so it doesn't look like you left him for me, you do realize how much media attention that would get?

Jodi: Yes. I just wish it was simpler.

Paul: Me too, now you really need to go.

Jodi: Ok. Oh and Paul.

Paul: Yeah?

Jodi: You do know that I really ment by beautiful baby Paul, not Chris don't you?

Paul: Of course.

Jodi: Ok, I'll see you out there in a minute.

Paul: Ok, I love you.

Jodi: I love you too. (They kiss) Oh and you might want to rub the lipstick off you cheek, it's a dead give away.

Paul: Oh, yeah, thanks.

(Jodi leaves out the door)

Well ladies and gentlemen, there you have it, Jodi and Paul's secret relationship has been uncovered. Were about to go to a commercial break now. After the break well be seeing what the winners of the Best TV drama think when they don't think there being watched, I'm sure we won't be uncovering something as big as we just have, but stay tunned anyway.

Ok so what do you think?

Comments

Archived