Behind the Scenes

Guest Traceve

Amy and Chris sat together hand in hand on the soft sand watching the sun go down, whist waiting for the rather late couple Jodi and Paul.

“Look at it, its beautiful,” Amy sighed, staring at the sky, looking at all the colours.

“Almost as beautiful as you, but, not quite,” Chris said as he plopped a kiss on her head.

“What are you two love birds up too?” Jodi asked Amy and Chris as she stood in front of Paul, he had his arms around her.

“Nothing,” Chris and Amy both said at the same time, they then glanced at one another and burst into a fit of giggles.

“Have you two got an esp. thing going there?” Paul asked them.

“Huh?” Chris said completely missing the joke.

“Never mind Chrissie,” Paul said, laughing.

“Might have to watch him now, Jodi, calling my man, Chrissie,” Amy joked.

“Anyways, enough of that. Have you still got the restaurant booked for 7?”Chris asked.

“Yep, we better get a move on or we will all be late,” Jodi said grabbing Paul’s hand, “Hurry up babe, your going to be late for your own funeral one day.”

“Is that even possible?” Chris asked.

“Honestly sometimes you are so vague you can’t be late for your own funeral if your dead,” Amy sighed.

“Unless, your not dead, I read once that someone got buried alive and was found with scratch marks all throughout the coffin,” Chris said remembering a program he saw on the television once.

“Please, I do want to eat tonight,” Jodi said bitting her lip.

“Come-on…Chrissie,” Amy said poking his tongue out at home and running ahead of him.

“About time, you two, take your seats,” Daniel Bennet snapped at them both, he hated people being late, especially when they knew it was an important meeting.

Both women sat on the seats next to each other, unaware why they had both been called to the meeting.

“I know both of you have no idea why you have both been called here for a meeting as my assistant my have explained it is an urgent matter we must discuss,” Daniel said signalling at his assistant to shut the door and leave.

“Why exactly are we here?” the blonde headed woman with curls asked him.

“Well. I was thinking, we were going to perhaps bring you back during the season finale, by that I mean bring you both back with a massive cliff-hanger, but that was until I found out about your relationship,” Daniel paused waiting for a response.

“Our relationship?” the brunette one stammered, glancing at the other woman out of the corner of her eye.

“Don’t play dumb with me, I don’t live under a rock you know,” Daniel snapped at her, making her gasp.

“Now you two either stop your stupid, pointless relationship or im afraid both your stays on the show will be cut short. What if the media finds out, you know how badly that could harm the shows ratings?”

“ You cant do that! We shouldn’t have to stop seeing each other just because you don’t agree, and some dumb media people wont,” the blonde woman, shouted, She didn’t care what he thought.

“Would you like to stay on the show or not?” He asked them.

“Yes,” the brunette woman said softly.

“Then stop it, or I will be writing you both out! Daniel snapped, “Now go and think about what I have said.”

With that both women got out of their seats and headed outside.

“What are we going to do,” Sarah spoke up for the first time since they had left Daniels office.

“To be honest, I don’t want to leave the show and I don’t want to loose you…but that sounds rather selfish,” Emily sighed as she sat down in the green room. The only person in the entire cast that knew about their relationship was Nic and now Daniel.

“Maybe if we tell everyone else they will get behind us and all threaten to leave unless were allowed to stay,” Sarah suggested.

“It’s a long shot,” Emily said bitting her lip, thinking, “It might work…”

“Now all we have to do is figure out a way to tell everyone else without them resenting or hating us,” Sarah sighed as she lent against Emily.

“You two are awfully close these days,” Tim observed, he was standing there with Ada on their way to the set to film a few scenes.

“Yes…we have been meaning to tell you all something…” Emily started.

“Oh really?” Tim asked them.

“Yes, Would you maybe...Perhaps...Please…” Sarah began to say, but, couldn’t think of the right words to say it with.

“Spit it out!” Ada laughed.

“Well what Sarah is trying to say, is, would you be able to try and round up most of the case and meet us at my place at 8?” Emily asked them.

“Uhmm...sure, any special occasion?” Tim asked them both.

“No, just some news, we sort of need everyone’s help,” Sarah said, and with that in mind Tim and Ada went off to the set.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tim and Ada had finished filming there few scenes for the day together and were now seated in the canteen together eating their lunch.

“What do you think is up with Sarah and Emily?” Tim asked Ada, one of his many bad habits was him being nosey.

“I don’t know,” Ada admitted, before taking a sip from her mug.

“I think they are going out,” Tim said point blank to Ada.

“Are you serious?” Ada asked him screwing up her nose at him.

“Deadly,” Tim lent across the table and brought his voice to a whisper, “We both saw how they look at each other lately, how they are always sitting together, I think we both know.”

“Yeh we both know you are looking way to far into this,” Ada laughed at him, the idea of those two women dating completely cracked her up. Little did she know who overheard there conversation.

“Good morning, Tim, Ada,” Nic said addressing them both, “Mind if I join you two?” He asked them.

“Sure,” Tim said as Nic took a seat in-between them.

“Ohh, before we forget, Sarah and Emily have asked ask to gather as many cast members as we can Emily’s tonight?” Ada said bluntly as she winked at Tim who was anxiously awaiting Nics reply.

“Sure, what time? Not like I got any thing else on,” Nic said thoughtfully, as images of Claire, Ava and Katrina, began racing through his mind.

“Eight,” Ada supplied.

“Nic, Are Sarah and Emily going out? They said they have important news to tell everyone and they seem to be rather close, too close if you ask me,” Tim said.

“Tim who are you, a Detective or something like me?” Peter asked laughing at his own joke.

“That was rather lame,” Ada said letting out a small giggle.

“No, not a detective, don’t worry, I’m sure we will find out tonight what’s going on, Wanna make a bet I’m right?” Tim asked Ada and Nic.

“Sure,” Ada said pulling a $10 not out from her purse.

“I might leave you two to debate, and gamble,” Nic said as he rolled his eyes and left the table.

“I’m placing $20 then!” Tim exclaimed as he put a 20 dollar not on the table.

“Oh, Glad I ran into you three,” Nic said as he bumped into Lynn Collingwood, Clarissa and Ray.

“Why is that mate?” Ray asked Nic.

“Can you three possibly make it to Emily’s tonight at 8?” He asked them.

“Sure, I guess so,” Lynn replied, “What’s the occasion?”

“They have some news for everyone,” Nic supplied.

“Sorry, I can’t make it,” Clarissa apologized, “Tell them sorry for me, will you?”

“I will, So Ray and Lynn, can you guys make it?”

“Yes,” Lynn and Ray chorused.

“Great, I will let them know,” Nic smiled as he walked off to find Sarah and Emily.

“Cant believe it’s our wedding in less then 2 weeks,” Paul exclaimed to Chris.

“Whys that?” Chris asked him.

“Well, I feel as though I have known Jodi forever,” Paul sighed, “I feel really lucky to have her.”

“So you should, I feel the same with Amy, gosh I love her so much,” Chris stated.

“Where is Amy anyway?” Paul asked Chris.

“She is with Jodi and a few others heading over to Emily’s, speaking of Emily’s I better get going, I promised Amy I would go,” Chris said looking at his watch.

“Alright, sorry I can’t make it, but let Jodi know I miss her,”

“I will,” Chris said as he walked off.

Sarah sat on the couch awaiting the cast’s arrival, watching Emily rush around the house doing various things.

“Where is it?” Emily mumbled as she rushed to and from the bathroom carrying her hairbrush in one hand with a bobby pin in her mouth.

“Will you just sit or something?” Sarah asked her.

“Nope, got to find it!” Emily said as she pulled her hair back and clipped it down taking the booby pin out of her mouth,” Have you seen my watch? The one my grandma gave me?” Emily asked Sarah.

“I don’t know, Emily clam down, your running around like a manic!” Sarah sighed. Emily paused and looked at Sarah, shot her a sexy grin then pocked out her tongue.

“Good to know I’m a manic then,” Emily laughed as she went back into the bedroom. Sarah sighed, putting her chin into her hands.

“Found it!” Emily yelled from the laundry, “I must have left it in my pocket,” Emily laughed as she walked back into the lounge room, wearing the watch.

“Not long now,” Emily sighed as she sat next to Sarah resting her head on Sarah’s shoulder. Just then there was a loud knock at the door.

“That must be the first of the cast arriving,” Sarah said nervously.

“Don’t worry Hun, it will be fine,” Emily said squeezing Sarah’s hand as she left Sarah on the couch and answered the door.

“Hey Em,” said greeting her with a warm smile.

“Oh boy, am I goad you could come,” Emily exclaimed wrapping Nic in a hug.

“Its fine really, had nothing else to do. Where is everyone else,” Nic asked Emily.

“Sorry, Traffic was bad,” Jodi, said as she stood in the doorway, with Jessica, Indi and Sharni.

Less then an hour later the majority of the cast sat in Emily’s rather crowed lounge room.

“There is no easy way to say this,” Emily started off. Sarah had barley said a word since everyone had arrived.

“Say it however you feel is best,“ Kate said smiling at Emily. Nic was seated next to Sarah.

“Ok, umm a little help, Sarah?” Emily asked her. Sarah gave Emily a panicked look.

“Umm,” Sarah began to say, before she was cut off.

“Sorry were late!” Amy apologized as Chris and she rushed in, “We sort of got sidetracked,” Chirs rushed as they found two spare seats, in-between Ada and Holly.

“Anyways, we asked you here as Sarah and I have some news and we sort of need your help,” Emily began, “See Sarah and I are…” Tim lent forwards in his seat.

“Emily and I are together,” Sarah supplied.

“YES!!” Tim shouted jumping out of his seat, “I mean Aww that’s so sweet,” Tim’s face turned bright red as he sat back down.

“Umm ok,” Sarah said as she giggled nervously.

“Is that it?” Amy asked them.

“Yeh...” Emily answered Amy. Sarah gave Emily a small smile.

“Gosh, that’s not so bad; I came here expecting the worst,’ Amy laughed.

“That’s awesome,” Ray said smiling at both Emily and Sarah.

“We need your help,” Sarah spoke up.

"I’m broke,” Ada muttered as she passed Tim his money he had won on the bet.

“What do you need our help with?” Jessica asked.

“Well Daniel Bennett, said that if Sarah and I don’t break up we will both have to leave the show, something about a bad reputation,” Emily informed them all.

“Fair enough,” Jason muttered.

“What did you just say?” Nic asked him.

“I said fair enough, do you have any idea what that will do to the show?”

“Jason, please stop it.” Isabel said tugging his arm.

“Why, Dan has a right to say those things, its wrong!” Jason said glaring at Sarah and Emily, “You’re sick, you know that? Your both sick!”

Nic jumped up at grabbed Jason by the arm and said sternly, “Come- on!” As he dragged Jason from the house.

“Well, that went well,” Sharni observed.

“Oh, Sarah I’m sorry,” Emily sighed as she went and sat next to Sarah, “If I had any idea how he would have reacted I wouldn’t have allowed this to happen.”

“No, it’s not either of your faults, Jason and Daniel are the ones with the problem not you two,” Jodi said sweetly as she sat next to Sarah and gave her a hug.

“Sorry, about that guys,” Nic apologized as he walked back in, “ Now you two are not under any circumstances going to spilt up, I will see that myself. Now we need to work out an attack on Dan,”

“Attack on Dan?” Chris spoke up.

"Yes, so that Sarah and Emily can stay together and stay in the show at least till the season finale,” Nic filled them in.

“Ohhh, it all makes sense now,” Tim muttered.

“What?” Ada whispered making sure no-one else was listening.

“Nothing, tell you after,” Tim answered her.

“We could all go to Dan’s office, tomorrow afternoon, straight after filming and all threaten to leave or something unless he lets Sarah and Em stay?” Rhys suggested.

“What if he doesn’t care, then do we really leave?” Kate asked worried.

“It's up to you all, but I will leave if he doesn’t let Sarah and Em stay,” Nic said smiling at both Sarah and Emily.

Thanks everybody who commented on the teaser :D

“I can’t not believe I’m doing this, who made me do this?” Kate sighed as she walked next to Ray walking down the long corridor to Daniels office.

“Kate, no one made me do this it was your own choice,” Ray chuckled.

“Are you getting cold feet?” Paul asked her, Jodi had managed to fill Paul in on what was going on beforehand.

“Sort of, I just don’t want to leave the show, I’m kind of attached to it,” Kate explained.

“That’s fair enough, Lynne added, “Were almost there.”

At the back of the group were, Nic, Sarah and Emily. Emily was biting her finger nails. While Sarah was itching her ear lobe every 3 seconds.

‘Guys, I know you’re both nervous but, you both gotta be strong, ok?” Nic said as he put one arm around Sarah and the other around Emily.

“Come-on, it will be fine,” he said smiling as he brought the into a group hug.

“Aww, I wish I had my camera at the moment, Indiana said watching the three hug.

“That’s my girl, always so sentimental,” Rhys sighed, putting an arm around Indiana.

“Guys what is this? A love fest or something?” Mark joked.

“Not quite,” Tim pouted.

“Aww Timmy, Tim’s you will find a girl for you one day,” Ada laughed.

‘Guys where here,” Kate said as they all came to a stop outside Daniels office.

“Guys, who wants to knock?” Indiana asked nervously backing away, to stand next to Rhys.

“I will,” Kate said putting on a brave smile. Kate reached over and knocked on the door, less then a minute later the door was flung open by Daniel himself.

“Hello, Kate,” Daniel looked over her shoulder noticing various cast mates around her, he then added, “and everyone else.”

“Come in,” Daniel said moving out of the door way letting them all into the small office.

“Why am I here?” Jessica whispered to Indiana.

“So, what brings the majority of my cast here?” Daniel asked him, as soon as he had finished that sentence he noticed Sarah and Emily, standing in the back, looking quite nervous and holding hands.

“Urgh, Daniel snapped as he made his way to Sarah and Emily.

“Ow!” Jodi exclaimed as Daniel pushed past her making her loose her balance and fell into Paul’s arms.

‘You two are behind this, aren’t you?” Daniel spat in their faces.

“Back off of them, mate,” Nic said sternly. Daniel glared at him, and went back to the front of the room.

“Well, is someone going to tell me why all of you are here?”

“We are here, as we all have talked about this and we find it unfair about your views of Sarah and Emily’s relationship,” Amy provided.

“Oh god, not that!” Daniel sighed as he sat on his desk.

“Yes that, do you have any idea how rude you were to them?” Indiana asked him, “They shouldn’t have to spilt up because of you!”

“Life’s unfair Indi, why do you think you got cancer why do you think Nics girlfriend left him, why do you think Mark is gay, why do you think Kate is still here,” Daniel paused waiting for their reactions.

“I am not firrgin gay!” Mark yelled.

“Why am I still here?” Kate asked him in a quiet voice.

“Cos you need this show to survive, you have practically grown up on the show,” Daniel explained.

‘You have to let Sarah and Emily stay together,” Ray added.

“What on earth is the meaning of this?” Daniel snapped as he threw his pen across the room, watching it as it flew past Rhys head.

“We have all come here today, to let you know if you don’t let Sarah and Emily finish doing there scenes were all leaving!” Sharni said sternly at him.

“You won’t leave,” Daniel laughed in her face.

‘Wont I?”

‘What the hell is the meaning of this?” Daniel shouted at them again. He stamped his foot as his face turned bright red with anger.

“None of you can leave you all sighed contracts dammit, and we have to film Jack and Martha’s wedding next week, were friggen killing off 3 then! Dammit!” Daniel stamped his foot again.

“Hang on. Killing off 3?” Chirs asked with a puzzled look on his face.

“Well duh!” Daniel rolled his eyes,” Indiana, Clairissa and Emily.”

“Why are you so mean?” Jodi asked him.

“And why don’t you all butt out this is between me and Sarah and Emily!” Daniel snapped as she stamped his foot for the third time.

“Oh, shut up, if they leave, then we leave!” Isabel snapped.

“Prove it!” he said cockily.

“How bout her burn these?” Jessica suggested holding up a pile of contracts.

“You can do that!” Daniel screamed at her. Jessica flicked the lighter on and held it up close to the paper.

“Ohh, you’re all serious then,” He asked looking around at all the faces glaring at him.

“Deadly,” Nic said.

“Oh...But what about the media and then there the…” Daniel then got cut off by Amy.

“Sarah and Emily are in love. They have found their soul mate, doesn’t that matter at all,” Amy sighed as she linked hands with Chris.

“Well yes…”

“Then let them stay,” Sharni finished.

“Look, I will think about it and get back to you,” he said pointing at Sarah and Emily, “But there are no promises ok?”

“Deal!’ Nic said grinning at both Sarah and Emily.

“Ok now all you losers get out, now!” He snapped as the all filled out the door and left.

“Now where did my pen end up?” Daniel asked himself as he got down on the floor to look for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Emily sat on one of the many lounges, in the Green Room, bouncing up and down in her seat. Nic sat across from Emily chatting to Sarah about random things.

“We did it, we did it, we did it, we did it!” Emily sang happily.

“Can someone give that woman a sock?” Rhys complained from the table were he sat with Indiana.

“Yes please, I have the worst head ache ever today,” She whinced as she spoke.

“Don’t worry babe, two more days of filming and you’re out of here,” Rhys assured her as he took her hand.

“I’m going to miss it though,” she admitted as Rhys squeezed her hand tightly.

‘Aww Sarah, come here,” Emily pouted scooting over to make room for Sarah. Sarah blushed looking at Emily, the sight of Emily sitting there battling her eyelashes at her was enough to make Sarah go weak at the knees.

Sarah went over and sat next to Emily, letting Emily rest her chin on her shoulder.

“I see you two are taking advantage or your new privileges already,” Daniel stated as he walked in.

“Yes you got a problem with that?” Nic asked him. That was one thing Nic couldn’t stand, Daniel being horrible to two of his best mates.

“No, not at all,” Daniel said as he left, in search for his stress ball.

“Weird...” Emily sighed watching him leave.

“What? Him or the comment?” Sarah asked.

“Both,” Emily said laughing,

“We shoot our final scenes till the end of the year, tomorrow,” Sarah sighed looking Emily.

“Yeah we do, but the main thing is we will be back,”

“But we won’t see each other as often,” Sarah said sighing.

“Oh yes, we will, I will make sure I live in your pocket and you will get sick of me,”

“I will never get sick of you,” Sarah said softly as she kissed Emily.

“Gross! Haven’t you two learnt your lesson!?” Jason said pretending to vomit.

“Oh seriously Jase, I don’t know what your girlfriend sees in you,” Rhys said laughing.

“Rhys, that isn’t very nice, Jason is a wonderful person, he is just expressing his opinion,” Indiana spoke up.

“Thanks Indi you the best,” Jason said bowing down to her acting like a two year old praising her.

‘Rhys, I don’t feel to...” Indiana said turning pale before getting out of her chair and running down the hall to the toilets.

Amy was sitting in one of the stalls, when she heard someone come running in and vomiting in the stall next to hers.

“Are you ok?” Amy called out, she stood up and pressed her eat against the wall to the stall next to hers.

“No!” Indiana called up before throwing up again.

“Inid, is that you?” Amy called out unlocking her stall and standing by the sinks.

“Yes!’ Indiana screamed before coughing.

“Indi let me in!” Amy said panicking. Indiana weakly reached up and turned to latch unlocking the door. Amy pulled it open and sat beside Indiana rubbing her back as she coughed a bit more.

“Inid, that’s blood!” Amy said panicking.

“Don’t leave me,” Indiana said with tears streaming down her face as she lent into the toilet bowl and vomited again.

“Someone help us!” Amy screamed wishing someone would come.

“Amy!” Indiana panicked falling backwards into Amy’s arms crying.

‘Babe, have you booked the church?” Paul asked Jodi as he took a seat across from here in the cafeteria.

“Yes, finally,” Jodi replied.

“Oh, ok, awesome cos I sort of forgot to do that yesterday,” Paul explained cutting up his excuse of lunch.

“What the hell is that?” Jodi said biting her lip looking at Paul’s plate full of food.

“It is supposed to be lasagna,” Paul replied, “But it doesn’t look like it.”

“No, it looks like something my dog threw up last night,” Jodi said laughing.

“In a few more sleeps you will be Mrs. Jodi O’Brien,” Paul said grinning.

"Oh yes I cant wait," Jodi said rolling her eyes.

"Hey!" Paul protested.

"Joking babe, I cant wait," Jodi said grinning.

"Someone help, Indi has collapsed in the toilets!" Clarissa said rushing into the canteen out of breath.

• 2 weeks later...

Dan and Jon emerged from the hallway carrying Indiana. She was unconscious.

“Oh my,” Sharni said as she walked into the Canteen watching Indi being carried outside by Jon and Dan.

“Go and fetch Rhys,” Jodi said to Sharni as she followed Jon and Dan. Jodi was going with Indiana in the ambulance.

“Ok,” Sharni said as she took off to go and get Rhys.

“Where is Indi,” Rhys screamed as he ran into the canteen, with Sharni right behind him following him. Amy and Ada looked at one another.

“She got taken to the hospital,” Ada said gently awaiting Rhys response.

“What? Why? What happened?” Rhys said panicking.

“I’m not really sure what happened, but she is in safe hands now,” Amy said bringing Rhys into a hug.

“Don’t…” Rhys said as Amy pulled him tighter.

“I said, don’t!” Rhys said bursting into tears.

“What the hell is going on and where is that little rat?” Daniel said as he stormed in.

“You mean Indiana,” Amy said coldly to him as she kept her arms around Rhys who was still sobbing into her shoulder.

“Whatever, where is she and why is Rhys being a girl?” Daniel asked impatiently, he noticed Nic standing there with Ada and rolled his eyes.

“Indiana collapsed in the toilets and got rushed to hospital,” Nic snapped.

“Damm it, she still had a few scenes today to do,” He said shoving his clipboard under his arm.

“Did you here what I said? She got rushed to hospital!” Nic said getting worked up, “you’re so selfish you don’t care about anyone but yourself,” and with that Nic stormed off out of the room.

Sarah and Emily were lying down next to each other on the beach, soaking up the rays.

“I can’t wait for the wedding,” Emily said rolling over to face Sarah. Sarah rolled over facing Emily.

“Me either, it’s going to be awesome,” Sarah said smiling as she reached over and took Emily’s hand.

“Yes,” Emily said smiling back at Sarah as she squeezed Sarah’s hand.

“Here you two are,” Jason said as he came to a stop, he flung his towel over his shoulder and sat down. Emily sat up leaning on one shoulder she gently pulled her sunglass up and onto her hair.

“I just wanted to apologize for what I have been saying lately, its up to you two really, its not my place to judge,” He said sheepishly.

“Ahhh, that’s alright,” Sarah said grinning as he left.

“See told you it was right for us,” Emily said as she lent towards Sarah and put her arm around her.

“Hey!” Sarah protested as Emily pinned her to the sand tickling her sides.

“He he, you know you like it,” Emily said as she paused momentarily, gazing into Sarah’s eyes.

As Paul walked into Indiana’s hospital room, she was in the bed, hooked up to all sorts of machines, Jodi was sitting by her bedside, watching her, with tears rolling down her cheeks silently.

“How is she?” Paul said gently as he stood behind Jodi with his hand on her shoulder.

“The doctors said she may not make it to the wedding, they aren’t sure,” Jodi said as she began to sob uncontrollably.

“Oh,” Paul said softly, he didn’t know what to say, everything was happening so fast, Indiana was fine this morning and now she was in a hospital bed being told me may not make it to the wedding. His fiancé was sobbing controllably. He didn’t know what to do. Jodi slowly let go of Indiana hand. She then stood up and flung herself towards Paul. Embracing her, Paul watched Indiana lay there, looking asleep.

Jessica sat outside Indiana’s hospital room watching Sharni pace backwards and forwards up and down the corridor impatiently awaiting for any news on Indiana. Sharni briefly paused as she passed Jessica for the tenth time in about 5 minutes and ran her hands through her shoulder length hair.

“Sharni sit down please, you’re going to wear your shoes out in a minute,” Jessica said resting her head in her hands.

A doctor came out of Indiana’s room at that moment, he looked rather worn out.

“Is Indi ok?” Sharni asked him, bailing him up on his way to another room.

“She is ok for now, are you a family member?” He asked her checking his clip board.

“No…” Sharni said slowly.

“Sorry,” He said walking off.

“What the hell does that mean, he is saying sorry cos she is dead or sorry cos I can’t see her!” Sharni said frustrated.

“I think it is cos you can’t see her, as he said she is ok,” Jessica said reaching for a magazine that was sitting on the small table next to her.

“Why not, Jodi saw her?” Sharni snapped.

“Yes but Jodi went with Indi in the ambulance,” Jessica explained.

“Indi could be lying in there dead, doesn’t that bother you?” Sharni asked Jessica as she put her hands on her hips.

Nic was glad to be home, after all the events of the past weeks he was willing to just relax watching some late night television show eating a micro waved dinner. As he went to put his key in the door to open it. He noticed a card half way under the door. Nic picked it up and played with it in his fingers for a few seconds before heading inside.

He threw his jacked over the hook on the wall and went and sat down. Nic opened the card.

Dearest Nic.

Please dance with me at Jodi and Paul’s wedding. I will tell you who I am then.

All my love xx.

“Who the heck,” Nic said softly running his finger over the writing. He put the card down on the cupboard and reached for the phone.

“I’m going to have to ask someone else to be my maid of honor,” Jodi said softy, she hadn’t moved from her seat since Indiana had been bought in.

“No you won’t, and how would you ask?” Paul asked her handing Jodi a cup of water. Jodi didn’t take it.

“I don’t know, Sharni, Kate Izzy,” She shrugged her shoulders.

“You already promised Indi though,” Paul said gently.

“Yes but, by the looks of things she wont be around to even attend let alone walk down the aisle as a maid of honor,” Jodi sighed.

“That isn’t the right attitude, babe, She is going to make it to the wedding,” Paul said.

At that moment there was a loud beep from one of the machines Indiana was hooked up to.

“What the hell!” Sharni said loudly as she heard Jodi scream.

“Oh, my gosh,” Jessica said under her breath as a few doctors rushed into Indiana’s room, Followed by a nurse rushing down the hall pushing a trolley. Paul emerged at the door way, dragging Jodi out by the arm.

“No!” Jodi screamed as she grabbed on to the door frame.

“Jodi, come on,” Paul said giving her one harder tug as she let go falling back into Paul’s arms.

“She’s dead?” Sharni asked Jessica. Who was trying to peck through the window.

“I don’t know, I think so...” Jessica said softly. Sharni burst into tears, as she saw Jodi’s expression as she was being hugged by Paul.

“Clear!” she heard one of the doctor say loudly from the room.

Alright peoples listen up :P This chapter is for Chrissie (SWFC) as its her birthday!! :D

“We have a pulse!” A nurse said loudly, imminently grabbing Jessica’s attention. “A faint one, but its there,’ She continued. Sharni wiped her tears from her delicate cheeks in a rush and rushed over to the window to try and peek in.

“Mate you are so gay,” Rhys said jokingly to Mark.

“How many times do I have to say that I’m not gay?” Mark said rolling his eyes.

“Not enough, because we all know that you,” Rhys was suddenly interrupted by his mobile phone.

“Hello?” Rhys said answering it.

“What happened?”

“Died,” Rhys said panicking, “Came back?”

“What the? I’m on my way,” Rhys said hanging up.

“Indi?” Mark asked him.

“Yeah, sorry, gotta run!” Rhys said taking off to the hospital.

“Where is she, is she ok?” Rhys demanded as waited impatiently at the admin desk.

“Are you a family member?” Nurse Christine, as her name tag read.

“No…” Rhys said waiting for her reply.

“Then you cannot see her,” Nurse Christine replied.

“I’m her boyfriend, is that good enough?” He begged.

“I don’t know, ill have to check with the head nurse,” She said reaching for the phone. Rhys leant over the counter and grabbed it from her.

“Please, I need to see her,” He said giving her his best, innocent look.

“Oh alright, follow me,” she said walking down the hall towards Indianans room.

“Is she dead?” He asked her.

“No, she is stable at the moment,” Nurse Christine said gently, “I’ll let you two be alone,” She said as she left.

“Oh Indi,” Rhys whispered to himself as he went over and sat by her bedside holding her hand.

“mmm,” Indi mumbled waking up, “where am I?” She asked.

“Sarah Em, wait up!” Nic called out throwing his towel over his shoulder. The sun beamed down on his bare chest as he jogged along the beach catching up to Sarah and Em, who had just gone for a swim.

“Yeah?” Sarah said as she let go of Emily’s hand and turned around.

“Did either of you go by my place last night?” Nic asked them wiping the sweat off of his forehead.

“I drove past if that counts on the way to Sarah’s last night,’ Emily supplied.

“What time was that?” He asked her

“About 11 or 12ish,” She answered.

“I don’t think I want to know why you were going there that late,” He said rolling his eyes.

“I don’t think you want to know either,” Sarah said as she let out a giggle.

“So it wasn’t either of you?” He asked them again.

“Nope, now do you mind Nicky, we were just about to go back in to the water,” Sarah said taking off her top.

“I think I might leave you two, to it then,’ Nic said laughing as he watched them strip back down to their bathers and race each other to the waters edge.

Indiana sat up in her hospital bed and squeezed Rhys hand.

“Hopefully, I will make it to the wedding,” Indiana said smiling.

“You will, and will be beautiful,” Rhys said smiling back at her.

“Come here,” She said patting a spare space next to her. Rhys got up and went and sat next to her. Indiana lent over and kissed his cheek.

“Don’t leave me,” She said softly. Rhys looked over at Indi as their eyes met he replied,

“I wont ever, promise.”

Happy Birthday Chrissie!! :D

“Indi are you ready to go yet?” Rhys asked her smiling. Indiana was allowed out, for the day. After a lot of begging and pleading.

“More the ready if I stay here looking at these four walls any longer I think I will go insane,’ Indiana laughed.

“Alright then,” Rhys said as he walked over to her, and put his arm around her lets go.

“Does my hair look alright?” Jodi asked Kate, Kate was helping Jodi get ready for her big day.

“Jodi, clam down, I told you about four times in the last ten minutes it is perfect,” Kate said as she passed Jodi the hand held mirror

“I don’t know, I think I need some more hair spray here,” she said pointing to her hair. Kate sprayed some more on Jodi’s hair.

“Are you ready now”” Kate asked her.

“Nearly, Maybe a little more blush,” she sighed reaching for the make up brush. Kate sighed.

“Jodi you look gorgeous, can we go, and you’re going to be late.”

“In a minute, just got to fix it up,”

“You look fine,”

“No, I don’t, look it isn’t blended properly,” Jodi said pointing to her cheek.

“Jodi!” Kate snapped snatching the make up brush off of her,” You’re going to be late, come-on,”

‘Oh alright then,” Jodi said standing up sheepishly.

“This is the right church isn’t it?” Nic asked Katrina. He had brought Katrina along as his date; he figured if he couldn’t bring Claire he would bring the next best thing, his best friend.

“Yes, it is,” She said smiling.

“Do you think Jodi will mind that Sarah is my date?” Emily asked them. Sarah just giggled.

“No, they were there when we went and bombarded Dans office,” Nic smirked remembering it.

“Bombarded Dans office? Sounds great, tell me more,” Katrina laughed.

“Dan had a problem with Em and I dating so the whole cast went into his office and threatened to leave the show if he wouldn’t let us,” Sarah laughed,” It was so funny.”

“Babe, you look gorgeous. Then again, you always do” Mark smiled gently as she walked into the lounge room, all dressed for the wedding. She giggled a little, sure her cheeks were turning red as he twirled her around and kissed her on the lips.

“I’m a bit nervous to be honest”

Mark looked concerned. “Because this is our first official date?”

“Yeah…that….”

“Aww, babe. Just think. Now everyone will know I’m not gay and I can point at DB laughing, saying ‘I TOLD YOU SO!’ “

“Hehe. Well, in that case…”

“You do look hot” He took her into his arms. “And everyone is going to love you…”

“But you’re all…a little family…what if I don’t fit in?”

“How could you not fit in? You’re…you’re you! Seriously, it’ll be fine” He grinned in a silly sort of way, walking over to where a single red rose lay on the dining room table.

“Awww, how sweet!”

“Yeah…the rose isn’t bad, either…”

She shook her head, laughing. “Ah, you…”

“What about me?”

“You’re…”

“Hot? Sexy?”

“That too..”

“And you’re…you’re just too good to be true…” Because he’s Mark, he began to hum, then burst into song and she was sure the neighbors could hear. “Can’t take my eyes off of you…”

“Like I said. Ah, you!”

“At long last love has arrived and I thank God I’m alive..”

“Babe, we better get going…”

“You’re just too good to be true….can’t take my eyes off of you…..”

“Maybe just a few more minutes…”

“Furzey, my man!” Chris and Mark did that awkward guy hug thing guys do. Chris’ eyes widened at the sight of Mark’s date.

“Hey I know you!” He grinned, kissing her cheek. “You’re a girl”

“Surprise, surprise” Mark rolled his eyes.

“Ah, I’ve heard a lot about you” The girl giggled.

“How much is Mark paying you?”

“Chris, babe. Don’t you think that’s enough teasing?” Amy randomly appeared, placing an arm around Chris’ waist. She laughed along with Mark’s date.

“Oi! Furze!” An evil sounding voice called out.

“Hi Dan”

“Your date is a girl”

“And I don’t see your date anywhere” Dan blushed and hid behind a tree. The group laughed hysterically. Dan could be such a….Dan sometimes.

“Oh, hey, you!” Kate came then, hugging Mark’s date.

“Hey Kate” She grinned.

“Congrats on It Takes Two!”

“Aww, thanks. Really, it was all this guy ….he was amazing” She put her arm around Mark, who blushed a little.

“Aww. But I am always amazing baby. Kidding…it’s you that’s the amazing one”

Amy and Kate shared an ‘Aww, cute’ look as Chris rolled his eyes though he smiled a little. People began to make their way into the church, so the group followed. Kate made her way to where her fiancé was, Chris kissed the top of Amy’s forehead. Mark and his new girlfriend, Rachael Beck, Australian stage actress, former star of Hey Dad! And It Takes Two contestant winner clasped hands and smiled.

“I told you they’d love you” He whispered.

Drama? My name is not Daniel Bennett :P Thank you!

“Did I send you what? A card” Katrina repeated.

“Yes,” Nic whispered back in reply.

“No,”

“Someone did...oh...my...friggen...oh my,” Nic trailed off as his eyes suddenly caught the attention of a blonde across the other side of the church sitting in a back pew by herself.

“Nic, hello? You there?” Katrina asked him waving her hand in front of his face. Katrina glanced over towards the blonde.

“Oh my,” She nudged Sarah. Sarah glanced over at Nic, whose mouth was still open in shock. She lent over Katrina and pinched him.

“Ow!” Nic exclaimed.

“Sorry but you looked like a goldfish,” Sarah giggled as she sat back into place. Emily placed her hand on Sarah’s knee, making sure no-one was looking.

Paul walked in, he was all smiles. He went and stood at the alter. A form of hush spread across the room, as Indiana stood with the help of Rhys at the back of the church.

“Ready?” he asked, linking arms with her.

“Yes,” She said smiling.

Amazed by Lonestar began to play as Indiana and Rhys walked down the aisle. Just before they reached the end, Jodi appeared. Everyone gasped, at her, she looked gorgeous. Jodi didn’t think so, she kept screaming at herself for not fixing up her blush. She smiled at everyone until she came to a stop at the alter next to Paul.

Daniel quietly slipped into the room, as usual, late.

“We are here today, to witness the marriage of this man to this woman,” The priest began.

“Yawn fest,” Dan muttered.

“Are there any objections?” He asked. Jodi looked around nervously.

“Do you, Jodi Gordian take Paul O’Brien to be your lawfully wedded husband?”

“I do,”

“Do you Paul O’Brien taken Jodi Gordon to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

“I do,”

“Yawn fest,” Dan repeated whist Jodi and Paul were saying there vital vows.

“You may now, kiss the bride,” the priest announced, as Jodi and Paul shared their first kiss as husband and wife, the church erupted in cheers and tears of joy.

“Wow,” Amy said snuggling into Chris who was seated behind her.

“Aww babe,” Chris sighed kissing her on the forehead.

“Sad?” Kate asked.

“Sweet,” Amy replied.

“Come here,” Kate said opening her arms fro Amy; Amy abandoned Chris and hugged Kate.

“What about me?” he joked.

“Mateee,” Mark winked. Chris shuddered in response.

“Joke,” Mark laughed.

“Sarah Emily, take care of my date, I gotta go and speak to someone,” Nic said softly making sure he kept his eye on her.

“Looks like you stuck with us now,” Emily giggled taking Katrina by the arm.

“I got ditched,” Katrina laughed watching Nic follow Claire.

“I’m use to it,” Sarah whispered to Katrina.

“Hey! I heard that,” Emily said putting her other arm around Sarah.

“Much better,” Sarah giggled.

“I wonder what were going to get up to after the party,” Emily said flashing a sweet smile at Sarah.

“You ready to go to the after party?” Rhys asked his beautiful girlfriend.

“Yes, she replied.

“Are feeling ok?” He asked her

“Yes,”

“You sure?” He repeated himself

“Can we go now?”

“Oh yes, sorry sure,’ he said putting holding her hand.

Everyone began to pile out of the church on the way to the hall, apart from a few random’s who stayed behind. Dan included.

Archived