You know we belong together

Guest Andy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's time for the current theme (with the photographic scenes in front of the beach) to have a change.

I hope Morag is in the credits. She seems to be in it a fair amount. Although I only started watching at the beginning of the year, so was she in it much before?

Cornelia Frances (Morag) has a special contract which allows her to come and go from the show as she pleases. Therefore she will never be fully permenant and hence will never be on the credits :(

I reckon it should be the ones that we actually see all the time like Alf,Sally,Irene as these three are the longest cast out of the current 2006 one

Cornelia Frances (Morag) has a special contract which allows her to come and go from the show as she pleases. Therefore she will never be fully permenant and hence will never be on the credits :(

But at least her character is more important and less annoying than Colleen bloody Smart. Get rid of her, and replace her with Morag, that would make me very happy.

But at least her character is more important and less annoying than Colleen bloody Smart. Get rid of her, and replace her with Morag, that would make me very happy.

Yes she is, but appearing on the credits isn't based on how important your character is, it's based on the contract of the actor.

I can do without the opening titles and song because it wastes time that could be better spent on stories.

However, the shrinking of the final credits is not acceptable, and is typical of the way Australian TV channels treat closing credits...by shrinking them and running ads at the same time, while an idiot talks over the theme music.

And meanwhile, the show is starting later and later and sometimes finishes as late as 7.38! Doesn't the network have a clock???????

Archived