Rewritten

Guest Stefan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rewritten

Think of life as a book. There are the boring parts to it and then there are the parts where it’s really suspenseful and interesting and you have to know what happens next. There are also parts in the book, where it can make you very angry or very sad. Some experiences can also be so up-lifting; it feels like you are right there next to the character, seeing what they see, hearing what they hear and feeling what they are feeling. However the reality is, they are in a different world. Their life continues on, as does yours. As soon as you turn the page, the page before it is now in the past. You can refer back to it, but you cannot change it. It’s there, it’s happened, there’s nothing you can do about it. Have you ever thought of the question “What would you do if you could change the past?” I’m sure the possibilities would be endless. It would be like going back to the page before, and changing the wording ever so slightly, that the event that took place never happened… it never occurred. So thinking about this now, is everyone better off? Are they?

hahah

Thats long gone.

The thing is the fan fics i normally do are involved with a storyline (in that case the stalker) now that, that particular storyline is over. I dont want to continue it.

With this fanfic its different.

ReWritten part 1

February 17th 2006

Sally continued to lie there, on the bed, she and Flynn had shared. Flynn was now lying there, he had just died. She didn’t want to move, this was still their spot. Sally closed her eyes and replayed the moments of what was the best part of her life. While she lay there, she thought to herself if only…. If only this didn’t happen.

Present Day

Sally picked up the clothes from Ric’s Bedroom floor. She smiled to herself.

“Men…always the messy ones” She said.

She carried out the basket and headed down to the laundry. As she was walking down the stairs, she didn’t see the wet patch that covered a step. As soon as her foot hit the step, she slipped. There was a moment where there was no thought, it all happened in slow motion. Then she hit the ground. She began tumbling down the stairs, she hit the very bottom, motionless.

Ric and Cassie just finished their lunch. Colleen bustled over.

“And how was that?” She said, looking down on them with a smile.

“It was really nice, Colleen” Cassie Replied.

“Yeah, Colleen It was really good. What is it called?” Ric asked.

Colleen paused for a moment.

“Moose aca… mos..one ..caca..” she looked uncertain. “Oh, its one of those marvellous meals Leah cooks, Greek of course”

Cassie and Ric both Smiled as Colleen walked of.

“We better get home. Sal might be wondering, why we haven’t done our jobs” Cassie Said.

“Yeah…Jobs” Ric said looking across the diner at Belle.

Cassie looked over to what he was looking at.

“Come on Ric, Let’s go!” She said.

They both got up and walked out of the dinner and back home.

They were now walking up the driveway, when they saw Alf Drive in.

“Hey Grandad!” Ric called out. “How was your trip?”

“Yeah, Can’t complain. Roo sends her love” Alf said with a smile. “It’s good to be back”

“I bet” Cassie said.

The three of them walked up to the front door.

“So has Sal been coping with out me?” Alf asked.

“Yeah, I think she’s managed” Ric said with a grin.

Cassie opened up the door and walked inside, followed by Alf and Ric.

“Hey Ric, Why are there clothes over near the stairs?” Alf asked. “haven’t you two been lifting your weight?”

“I don’t know what there doing there” Ric said walking over. “Sally must of---“

Ric paused. Underneath some clothes lay a very motionless Sally.

“SALLY!” Ric Cried.

Ric rushed over to Sally, he pulled the clothes of Sally and checked her pulse.

“Cassie call an Ambulance now!” Alf yelled.

The doors of the emergency room were opened by a bed containing Sally.

The doctor and hospital staff bustled around the bed, calling out medical names, none of which Ric, Cassie or Alf understood.

Rachael ran past.

“Rachael…What’s going on?” Cassie Asked.

“I’m not sure at the moment. Sit down and I’ll talk to you when I find out what’s going on.’ She said hurriedly

Twenty minutes later, Leah and Dan came running into the Hospital.

“What’s going on?” Leah asked.

“We don’t know, love” Alf replied.

Rachael walked over to them.

“What’s going on?” asked Ric.

“Is Sally OK?” asked Leah.

“Sally has had a very serious bump to the head. She is also bleeding from the inside. We have managed to stable the bleeding, but there are no signs that she has responded to the drugs we have given her” Rachael said.

“What does that mean?” Dan Asked.

“It means Sally is in a coma” Rachael Said.

“She will wake up from it, won’t she?” Cassie asked Rachael, Tears forming in her eyes.

“We can’t be sure of anything at the moment” Rachael paused. “However the longer she stays in the coma for, the less likely it is for her to fully recover”

“Fully recover…What the flaming hell does that mean?” Alf asked angrily.

Rachael Paused “The longer she stays in the coma for; there is more of a risk of her developing a memory problem. Although we can’t be sure of anything at this stage”

There was a silence that filled the corridor.

“I’ll let you know, when there is more information” Rachael Said. She looked at Leah, before walking off.

In the room opposite the front desk, Sally lay motionless, with a machine hooked up to her. She began metering something in her sleep.

“Flynn…Flynn….Flynn”

August 20th 2005

Sally opened her eyes. Turned over in her bed, and saw Flynn laying there next to her.

He smiled. “Hi beautiful”

Sally Screamed…..

Archived