Summer Bay duo are off, again

Guest Andy

Thanks for posting, i saw those pics, they looked very passionate. So Isabel is the one leaving, can't say i care at the moment. I wonder how she exits though? :huh:

Probably leaves to live in the city with her brother. I wonder if Robbie goes with her. I guess that will all depend on when Jason is leaving.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting, i saw those pics, they looked very passionate. So Isabel is the one leaving, can't say i care at the moment. I wonder how she exits though? :huh:

Probably leaves to live in the city with her brother. I wonder if Robbie goes with her. I guess that will all depend on when Jason is leaving.

I thought Dylan lived in England now? She wont leave our screens until sometime in October, if thats right :huh: And the numbers on Tasha's foot, if we worked it out right, the numbers had a date which worked out to October something 06... Her exit could have something to do with the Believers :unsure:

where can i find scans? or which mag is it in (this week?)

hmm..when i first read that article i thought it might've been written last year, because i thought chris' contract ended sometime this year. but i guess isabel's leaving first then.. :blink:

they were a cute couple together..but oh well.

Archived