A Hidden Agenda

Guest Jamey-Maria

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of those fics that I love and I hate. I love the fluffiness between them, or at leat I did until it was revealed she didn't love him and now I want to know why! And who is this other guy?! Silly fool, what is she up to? Please update so we can find out!

P.S: Great fic!

That was like staggeringly brilliant. Your writing has just gotten so fantastic, this has to be like one of my favourite fics - it's just perfect! The story, the writing, the lovey dovey bits and the sad bits are all great! Well done and please please please update ASAP!!!

Away from Jack, away from temptation.

Lol, I couldn't help but laugh there! Yes, Jack is very 'tempting.' :wub: But you silly girl Martha, forget about your 'peace of mind' crap, and go back to Jack! :)

Wonderful writing, and no, it was not 'lame' at all! I really enjoyed it! :D

I absolutely LOVED the Morag and Alf bit!! That was amazing! As soon as I started reading it, I was like "AWww, I hope they actually know.." and they did! It was like.. perfect!! So funny! Lol.

This is great! More soon Krys! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived