When In London...

Guest GazzaBoyUK

When In London Part 3

Part 3 Starring: Ric Dalby, Cassie Turner, Matilda Hunter, Lucas Holden, Kit Hunter and Kim Hyde.

Rics P.O.V

'I woke up in a London hospital..I dont know what happened. I was glad when Lucas was next to my bedside, I think I might falling in love. Cassie has never shown her angry side before, But I knew one day it would burst open. I do feel bad for her though, I mean, She has fancied me for a long time, but I like blokes, thats the end of it. The police came in to have a word with me, Lucas had told them what happend, and they needed to hear my side of events. They asked me if I wanted to press charges and I said yes...'

Cassies P.O.V

'I went to the hospital to see Ric, I had done a horrible thing and I regretted it badly. I should be punished, What I did was horrible- I have a temper but I have only shown it a couple of times. I think seeing the boy that I had fallen in love with other the years making out with a bloke got the better of me and I just picked the first thing up. I wasnt even aiming for Ric i was aiming for Lucas..Not that that is any better. The police came and arrested me. I started to sob..I was screwing up my life..And I knew it.'

Lucas P.O.V

'It hurt to me to see that the bloke I had been making out with just 3 hours ago, laying there, unconcious not knowing what was happening to him. I blame myself, After all, Cassie was falling for him but I got there first. When Ric woke up and told me that he was glad I was there ,a smile grew on my face, knowing that I was in love with Ric after only a short period of time. I was shocked when Ric said he would press charges, but I knew he didnt want to, and that he just made a horrible mistake..'

'Kims P.O.V'

'SOD OFF THEN KIT' i screamed 'IF ALL YOUR GOING TO DO IS MOAN AND MOAN'. Me and Kit just had our first row as a married couple, she has been moaning alot throughout the trip, I cant bear it when women moan..I dont want the relationship to end already and I love Kit i really do, But I have seen a side to her that I dont like..A moany side..A Woman side..'

Kits P.O.V

'SOD OFF THEN KIT- IF ALL YOUR GOING TO DO IS MOAN AND MOAN' the words keep echoing in my head, Why is he being such a bloke to me? I love him and I know I have been moaning alot but I am a woman and I didnt feel to well. Im sitting on the beach and crying. I miss Austrialia but I am in London with the love of my life, and I really dont want us to split up. I love him to bits. We need to talk and make up. Yeah thats it I said to myself over again.

Rics P.O.V

'I cant press charges on her- She didnt mean to do it. I need to speak to her about everything. I got Lucas to go to the police station to drop the charges for me. I think we just need to have a conversation about it. I love Lucas and I want him next to me all the time. I want to make love with him, which we havent done yet- I want him inside of me. I love him...'

NEXT TIME:-

1) Ric and Lucas make love for the first time- But will it be the last time?

2) Theres a shock bomb attack- Who dies and who lives?

Archived