Help!

Guest iloverobbie

I don't know if this is where I post it, but I'm having some trouble loading files to windows movie maker, when I try to upload some files it somes up with this box

box.jpg

Is there anything that I can do? like change the kind of file?

Can anyone help me?

I got that also. I went into the options and turned the automatic codec thing on but it didn't make a difference. I think it means it's the wrong type of file. It's an avi file right??? Maybe WMM can't import them. Not too sure.

I got that also. I went into the options and turned the automatic codec thing on but it didn't make a difference. I think it means it's the wrong type of file. It's an avi file right??? Maybe WMM can't import them. Not too sure.

Yep its an Avi file, is there anyway of changing the kind of file?

Well I think you can use a program to transform an avi file into a wma. I think wma's run on WMM just fine. avi's run in RealPlayer so that might be a reason why it won't work. I'll do some research and get back to you :)

Do you have DivX installed? I don't know if that will help at all but I have DivX and i can use .avi files in movie maker without any trouble (though you get a little DivX watermark in the corner).

On a seperate subject, I wish my folders were as organised as yours :P

Do you have DivX installed? I don't know if that will help at all but I have DivX and i can use .avi files in movie maker without any trouble (though you get a little DivX watermark in the corner).

On a seperate subject, I wish my folders were as organised as yours :P

How do you know if u have DivX installed? Cause I might have it.

That's what comes up when you don't have DivX installed. If you download it, it WILL work. If it doesn't, then you can hit me. lol.

I don't know if I'm actually allowed to post the link.. :S. I don't want to get into trouble. lol I'm sure I read something about copyright.. I don't know though.

I know, if this is naughty, then can a someone please tell me or delete the following gibberish. :)

If you go on.. nei.gfunk.org and you'll see this line near the top...

"You'll need to have the XviD Video Codec installed to play these episodes, you can download that here" Click HERE. Then it's fairly obvious... :D

That's what comes up when you don't have DivX installed. If you download it, it WILL work. If it doesn't, then you can hit me. lol.

I don't know if I'm actually allowed to post the link.. :S. I don't want to get into trouble. lol I'm sure I read something about copyright.. I don't know though.

I know, if this is naughty, then can a someone please tell me or delete the following gibberish. :)

If you go on.. nei.gfunk.org and you'll see this line near the top...

"You'll need to have the XviD Video Codec installed to play these episodes, you can download that here" Click HERE. Then it's fairly obvious... :D

I think I have downloaded that cause I can watch them.

Archived