Charlotte Adams Appreciation

Guest Ross

I always thought Charlotte could have been a fantastic character but they failed to see her potential. They made her into the victim in everything when she would have been much better as a strong, feisty character. Her ending was also completely unnecessary. It was a real shame what was done to her IMO.

She wasn't there long enough to really make her mark.She had a couple of good storylines but was a little overshadowed by the likes of Leah and Sally. She was turned into some victim that was pitied which was a shame and her death was one of the saddest i've seen in any soap but i agree it was a little unnecessary. I'd rather she just left then popped back to visit every so often (like Will, Sophie and Pippa used to).

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

I really liked her - she was strong and feisty and always seemed to have something to say.

The episodes leading up to her death were superb, with her wanting a baby from Sally and Flynn then trying to keep Dana's baby. A lot of that was down to the acting - Stephanie is a really good actress in my opinion.

I thought she died too soon but there you go.

• 6 months later...

Stephanie Chaves-Jacobsen certainly landed on her feet. I just saw Battlestar Gallactica - Razor in which she starred. - BTW it is really worth renting on DVD it is terrific. She was fanatastic. I also heard she is in a TV series in the U.S. which will be broadcast in the fall. I really like Rachel but I always liked Dr. Charlotte better.

Archived