Bobby Morley Appreciation

Guest Lilone

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh cool Drew returns in Week 27 from July 18th:

Tuesday: A misunderstanding blows Amanda's chances of a relationship with Belle. Rachel comes close to discovering Kit and Kim's secret. Drew makes a surprising re-appearance in the Bay.

Wednesday: Leah, Dan and Drew are surprised by the contents of Peter's Will. Lee’s school teacher makes one last desperate attempt to keep her from revealing the truth about her baby.

Thursday: Cassie confronts Matilda about her eating disorder. Leah and Dan are horrified when they discover Peter's car has been torched. Drew pleads his innocence to setting Peter's car on fire. Brad is embarrassed when Sally catches him on his naked escapade.

Thanks,

Jarad :)

Well i'm going to bed now,and not posting in this thread until i've seen him! :D

*Waits for the sexy uniform to surface and Oxidixing_Angel to turn bi* :ph34r:

Ok this isn't technically a new post.Why am i weird Jazer?

LOL :o

I got my uniform!! :wub: *waits for Oxidising _Angel to stop swooning...and laughing at me!*

Hey thanks again for the great screen caps of Drew. By the looks of htings, he is becomign popular with the ladies!! :P

Finally "Jazer's Four" are all on H&A!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Jarad :)

Well i'm going to bed now,and not posting in this thread until i've seen him! :D

*Waits for the sexy uniform to surface and Oxidixing_Angel to turn bi* :ph34r:

Ok this isn't technically a new post.Why am i weird Jazer?

LOL :o

I got my uniform!! :wub: *waits for Oxidising _Angel to stop swooning...and laughing at me!*

Hehe sorry! :P I hope Bobby Morley is happy now - that guy has completely corrupted my 'straight' way of thinking!

Archived