Bay Crush

Guest Drew

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does that mean Bay Crush is ending soon!? :(

Yeah, it's ending... And it's just going to end in the middle of nowhere so I apoligize for that :(

But as Rosie said, some stories will be running in D&D, like the whole Gillian thing, I've been wanting to do that story for ages, but when I maped out alot of the stories in BC it wouldn't of happened to around the 80th chapter. After D&D I might do a sequel story to finish off the whole Zoe storyline, because that was one of my favourites. And hopefully by that time, all the Zoe fics would die down :P

Storylines invloving Kit/Kim/Rachel were ending soon anyway so that didn't bother me.

Sally's next storyline in BC was about to happen, but I've decided to do it in D&D (the mystery stalker thing... Which also involves Rachel :P )

Peter was killed off in BC, and I wanted to do alot of stuff with him, so that's another reason why I'm ending BC.

And the Cassie/Believers stuff was going to be a good one (better then the Tasha one) so I may do a sequel on that as well. But If I'll do a seqeul on any story on here (besides D&D) it will be the whole Zoe storyline.

The chapters were quite long and time consuimg, and I've got my HSC next year :( so I'm going to need all the time I could get. Writting D&D chapters take like an hour.

Sorry if I upset anyone.

• 1 month later...

Here you go Rosey :P

PREVIOUSLY… ON BAY CRUSH

[Tony bumps into Josie at Noah’s Bar]

TONY: Oh sorry Jose!

JOSIE: It’s alright. I have to run though, it’s my turn to cook tonight at Irene’s.

TONY: Oh, alright then. Speaking of dinner, would you like to go out to dinner tomorrow or do you have plans?

JOSIE: Are you asking me out? [Tony blushes]

TONY: No, just dinner at the diner like we usually do two or three times a week. [They both laugh]

JOSIE: I’ll see you then. [Josie kisses Tony on the cheek and walks away]

--------------------------------------------

[Dan and Amanda kiss. Amanda looks over and sees a little part of the bloodstain where Macca was shot. She pulls away and runs upstairs]

DAN: Amanda!? Where are you going!? [Amanda shuts her door and begins to breakdown]

JACK: I just wish she leaves town already!

MARTHA: Jack she’s your mother!

JACK: I don’t care. Her and dad ought to leave town together, the pair of them. [As Jack and Martha continue to talk, Lucas walks over to the kitchen. He takes out some pills from his pocket and swallows them]

BELLE: Are you okay Irene?

IRENE: Just trying to find my orange juice.

BELLE: Oh I think I may of threw it out.

IRENE: Aw love!

BELLE: I’m sorry, I didn’t know! Here. [belle picks up her glass of orange juice] Have mine. [irene takes it and drinks Belle’s orange juice, the one with alcohol in it. Irene coughs as she drinks it]

TASHA: Are you okay Reenie?

IRENE: Ugh… Yeah, I am actually. [irene weakly smiles, she knows what she just drank, but she continues to drink it]

EPISODE TWENTY SEVEN:

THE BEACH HOUSE-LIVING ROOM-NIGHT

[it’s all dark and quiet. Irene places her glass down on the table, she reaches over for a bottle of wine and pours the rest in her glass, which is barely a few drops. Irene looks terrified knowing she just drank a whole bottle of wine. She picks it up and throws it at the wall]

THE BEACH HOUSE-LIVING ROOM-MORNING

[irene is vacuuming the carpet, Belle runs down from downstairs, barely awake]

BELLE: [Annoyed] Irene what are you doing it’s seven in the morning!

IRENE: [Cheerfully] The carpet needs to be vacuumed love, it’s a mess!

BELLE: Irene, we vacuumed last night after the party!

IRENE: The floor is always getting dirty Belle, we just can’t see the mess. Every shoe that steps foot on this floor leaves a mess! [belle pulls a weird face and runs back upstairs. Irene turns the vacuum off. She turns around and finds a stain on the wall from the bottle she smashed. She runs over to the kitchen]

THE PAD-LIVING ROOM-MORNING

[Jack walks in half asleep, he sees Lucas on the floor. Jack tries to wake Lucas up]

JACK: Lucas, wake up mate! [Lucas begins to mumble] Mate wake up you’re on the floor! [Lucas slowly wakes up]

LUCAS: [sleepily] What?

JACK: Man, you must have had a rough night. [Lucas gets up]

LUCAS: Yeah I did, I have a major headache! [Lucas walks over to the kitchen]

JACK: [sarcastic] Did you go out and get pissed or something?

LUCAS: [bluntly] Something like that. [Lucas takes some panadol]

JACK: Mate, what did you do?

LUCAS: Nothing.

JACK: Come on mate, I know that tone. [Jack picks up Lucas’ jacket] Mate, you’re a pig. [Jack throws the jacket to Lucas, some pills fall out of it. Jack notices and picks them up in anger. Lucas looks embarrassed.]

JACK: [Disappointed] Oh man, what are you doing Luc? [Jack throws the pill at Lucas. Jack screams] What the hell are you getting into!?

THE BEACH HOUSE-LIVING AREA-MORNING

[Tasha and Belle are eating breakfast. Irene is cleaning the bench]

BELLE: Irene, you’ve wiped down that bench several times now.

IRENE: Yeah, yeah, I know. It doesn’t hurt to give the bench a good wipe down. [irene says with a smile. Belle and Tasha begin to whisper]

BELLE: All morning she’s been like that.

TASHA: Like what?

BELLE: Cleaning! It’s not like Irene to be an exaggerated housewife.

TASHA: She’s not a housewife. She works and she’s not married.

BELLE: Oh you know what I mean! [irene pops up in between them]

IRENE: [Gleefully] What are you two whispering about? [belle and Tasha look in different directions] Ugh! Look at this table! It’s a fright! It needs a bit of spray and wipe on it. [irene sprays the table and begins to clean it]

TASHA: Irene… What’s going on?

IRENE: [Annoyed] Nothing! What are you insinuating?

BELLE: Irene, you’re acting very strange!

IRENE: No I’m not Belle! Now mind your own business, the pair of ya’s.

THE PAD-LIVING ROOM-DAY

[Jack and Lucas are having an argument about the drugs]

JACK: This stuff is illegal Lucas!

LUCAS: I know alright! I know!

JACK: [Jack’s face begins to scrunch up] Then why the hell are you doing it?

LUCAS: Because!

JACK: Why? Why Lucas, why?

LUCAS: Because it just makes life easier! [Martha walks in and just stands there]

JACK: No! No it doesn’t. Stuff like this begins to tear your life apart. If you’re not careful on this you could overdose and die! Or maybe you’ll end up doing stupid and shoot someone! [Jack pauses and looks at Martha who seems upset] Martha… I

LUCAS: Good one Jack. [Lucas walks into his bedroom. Martha walks slowly to Jack]

MARTHA: What the hell is your problem Jack?

JACK: [Waving the drug in Martha’s face] This is my problem!

MARTHA: Jack, there’s bigger problems then drugs!

JACK: No, no there isn’t! He could die! He’s my brother-

MARTHA: Well my brother is dead. I don’t need all of this right now Jack! It’s only been six weeks! Six weeks since I’ve lost him. I still haven’t got over the fact that my brother is dead! The least you could do is take you and your brothers problems some place else! [Martha begins to storm out]

JACK: Where are you going?

MARTHA: To Amanda’s.

JACK: What? What are you going there for? [Martha sharply turns around and begins to get emotional]

MARTHA: Why do you think Jack? She murdered Macca! It’s been six weeks and she still hasn’t even shown her face yet. She’s just a selfish cow that belongs in hell. [Martha walks out and slams the door. Jack sighs]

THE BEACH-DAY

[Tony is jogging along the beach, he meets up with Josie]

TONY: [Puffing] Hey Jose! [Josie turns around]

JOSIE: Hey you! [Josie kisses him on the cheek. She pulls away very firmly] Tony, you need to have a shower, you smell.

TONY: I have a very good reason, I’ve been keeping fit. [Tony says with a laugh. They begin to walk up to the Surf Club] How’s Irene been doing since yesterday?

JOSIE: She’s fine. She’s pretty much snapped back into reality now. I think she can gladly look forward for what’s ahead of her. [Josie says with a comforting smile as they enter the surf club]

THE BEACH HOUSE-LIVING ROOM-DAY

[irene is pacing up and down the room, looking worried. She runs over to the cupboard and takes out a bottle of vodka. She places it down and stares at it. Slowly, she begins to cry. Tasha walks in from the bathroom and notices]

TASHA: Irene? [With tears flowing out of her eyes, Irene looks up to Tasha. Irene grabs the bottle and walks upstairs] Irene don’t! Listen to me! [irene continues to walk upstairs] Reenie!

THE SURF CLUB-NOAH’S-DAY

[Josie and Tony are having a juice]

JOSIE: That place you were telling me about the other night, did you end up buying it?

TONY: Yeah, I did actually. It’s just a small flat, but it’s better then a caravan. [With a laugh in between]

JOSIE: I should begin to look for a place. I don’t think Irene would be able to handle five girls living in a house together.

TONY: Are you crazy? I’m sure she’ll be loving it. [They both share a chuckle. They look up to one another and smile. Tony moves his hand over to Josie’s and holds it. Josie smiles] The past couple of weeks have been hard for me to get over Beth and I’m glad that I can talk to you for support.

JOSIE: [With a childish smile] I’m glad I can talk to you for support as well.

TONY: I don’t know why, but life seems a lot more easier when you’re around, when I have someone to talk too.

JOSIE: I know what you mean.

TONY: Maybe, we’re moving too fast, I’m not sure. But how would you feel if we take our relationship to the next level?

JOSIE: [Happy, though also confused] What do you mean?

TONY: Well we’re practically seeing each other. Always having dinner, always on the phone. Why don’t we make that close bond, something more? [Tony says with a grin, Josie smiles]

JOSIE: I’ll like that. [Katie walks in and sees how close Josie and Tony have become. She looks upset, she feels sick, but she can’t look away. Tony turns and notices her. Tony forces a smile though Katie runs off. Tony gets up to run after her]

TONY: Just one sec- [Josie sits on the lounge looking extremely happy, though not knowing what just happened]

THE BEACH-DAY

[Tony is racing after Katie]

TONY: Katie! Katie wait!

KATIE: What do you want Tony?

TONY: What’s the matter? [Katie stops and looks at Tony]

KATIE: You’re kidding right? I just walked into a bar and saw my husband with another lady! How do you think that makes me feel?

TONY: Katie, we’re not married anymore.

KATIE: Well thanks for telling me that, I must of forgot that I signed divorce papers.

TONY: [Comforting her] Katie, you have to understand, all those years ago, you-

KATIE: Tony, just go to hell. I don’t want to hear it. [Katie says pushing Tony off her, she continues to walk away]

THE VALE MANSION-LOUNGE ROOM-DAY

[Amanda is drinking coffee on the lounge, Dan walks down the stairs]

DAN: Amanda, are you alright.

AMANDA: Yeah, I’m fine. [Amanda says forcing a smile]

DAN: Something tells me that you’re not fine.

AMANDA: Dan, honestly, I’m ok. Something inside my head is telling me that everything that happened with Macca was a mistake. I don’t know why I’m feeling or hearing that. But it’s making me ease over the guilt that I killed him.

DAN: Amanda, what happened a few weeks ago was not your fault.

AMANDA: I know. [smiling] I’m just glad that my mind is returning to how it used to be. [Amanda touches Dan’s face and kisses him. Dan kisses her back. They’re interrupted when someone is banging on the door]

DAN: I’ll go get it. [Dan races up to the door and opens it. Martha’s standing there] Martha!?

MARTHA: Dan… What are you doing here? [Dan stutters as he tries to get something out]

DAN: What? Ugh? Mar- Martha, what are you doing here?

MARTHA: Is Amanda home?

DAN: Why what’s the problem? [Martha’s face is filled with disgust, she lets herself in]

MARTHA: Are you serious? [Martha sees Amanda]

AMANDA: Martha, hi.

MARTHA: [Grinding through her teeth] When are you going to start showing your face, you murderous vicious cow!

DAN: Hey, Martha, that’s not necessary.

AMANDA: Excuse me?

MARTHA: You killed my brother! Your husband! You don’t even have the guts to walk outside and face the town! What kind of person does that make you?

AMANDA: Don’t tell me off Martha when you have no idea what the situation was about!

MARTHA: I don’t care what it was about Amanda! You killed my brother! [Martha says pushing her back]

DAN: Martha!

AMANDA: It wasn’t on purpose Martha, he was going to kill Dan!

MARTHA: That doesn’t mean you had to shoot him!

AMANDA: What was I going to do? Personally, I looked at it as my one chance to escape the hell he kept me in! Leaving me a prisoner in my own home! Forcing me to marry him by gunpoint! Beating up my son, my ex-husband! Believe me Martha, he had every right to die! [Amanda says, now getting very angry. Hearing what Amanda said, Martha seems extremely upset]

MARTHA: My brother would never do a thing like that…

AMANDA: He beat the hell out of Cassie, Martha, know one would of guessed that he was capable of something like that. [Martha begins to cry]

MARTHA: It doesn’t mean you had to kill him!

AMANDA: I didn’t shoot him to kill him, I did it to save Dan, as well as myself. Believe me, if Macca wasn’t dead, he’ll be in jail. [Martha can’t handle the humiliation she’s hearing about Macca. She runs off]

DAN: Feel better now? [Talking to Amanda]

AMANDA: She had to know the truth Dan. Hopefully, her knowing this would make her get over his death.

THE BEACH-SUNSET

[Josie and Tony kiss goodbye]

JOSIE: I’ll see you later tonight.

TONY: By Jose. [Tony smiles as Josie walks away. Lucas walks past Tony, though says nothing to him] Hey Lucas!

LUCAS: [Grunting] What do you want?

TONY: I just want to have a chat mate.

LUCAS: Well I’m busy.

TONY: Lucas, come on, this is ridiculous. [Lucas stops and faces Tony]

LUCAS: Come by the house tonight, I’ll speak to you then.

TONY: But- ugh-

LUCAS: Let me guess. You have plans? [Tony doesn’t answer] Just forget it]

TONY: No mate, no. I’ll see you tonight ok. [Tony smiles]

THE BEACH HOUSE-IRENE’S ROOM-NIGHT

[Tasha is banging on the door, screaming and crying]

TASHA: Irene, please! Open up! [inside, Irene is sitting on her bed crying, with the full bottle of Vodka next to her] Reenie, please! Don’t do this! [Downstairs, Josie hears the commotion. She runs upstairs]

JOSIE: Tasha, what’s going on?

TASHA: Reenie’s drinking again.

JOSIE: What? Why? [They hug]

TASHA: I don’t know… [irene opens the door with the Vodka in her hand]

IRENE: Love, I’m not drinking. [irene says trying to comfort Irene]

TASHA: But- you-

IRENE: Love, please, trust me. I love you and I wont do anything to hurt you.

JOSIE: See. Come on, let’s go downstairs. [Josie says comforting Tasha. As they walk away, Irene rests against the door, looking at the bottle of Vodka. She begins to cry again, she’s craving for alcohol again, and she just lied to Tasha]

THE PAD-LIVING ROOM-NIGHT

[Lucas walks in. Jack is sitting at the table]

JACK: Mate. About before-

LUCAS: It’s ok. You just have to understand.

JACK: I’ve been thinking about it all day, and I do understand with why you’re doing what you’re doing. A lot of stuff has happened and-

LUCAS: Jack, you don’t know why I’m taking them. Yes, I’m taking them to rid of heartache [Jack looks confused] But I take them because I want to take them.

JACK: But now that it’s all in the open, you’re going to stop, right?

LUCAS: [blankly] No, the opposite. [Jack seems terrified] I’m still taking them whether you like it or not.

JACK: Lucas…

LUCAS: Jack, I’m doing it because I want to do it. [Tony is about to walk in and hears their conversation] You’re not going to stop me, nor dad.

JACK: Mate, what you’re doing is illegal!

LUCAS: I don’t care! You have no idea what I’m going through! You have no idea!

JACK: Mate, I know what you’re going through! [Grabbing onto Lucas]

LUCAS: No, no you don’t! No one does! [Lucas breaks away from Jack]

JACK: Then tell me. What’s happening to you!? [Lucas begins to cry] Mate? [As Lucas begins to walk slowly backwards, he picks up a chair and throws it across the room. He begins to cry in pain as he trashes the dining room table and chairs. From the padio, Tony watches in heartache]

LUCAS: Now do you feel my pain? Because I know I reached out to you just then. [Lucas is very upset] Now do you understand? Jack? [Lucas walks into his room. Tony walks in looking very terrified, also with Jack. They stare at each other]

TONY: What happened? What’s wrong with him? [Jack shakes his head, he too is also upset]

…CONTINUED

*grumbles* Well finally. After all the bugging on msn!

On a lighter note, I got sunburnt at Palm Beach today and it was in the same place where I got burnt last week and that was just starting to peel damnit.

Now...the fic.

whats up with all this Tony/Lucas?jack thing...i'm a tad confuzzled.

Poor Irene

Update soonish

Archived