Bay Crush

Guest Drew

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you guys have read my new fic, or seen my signature, you would know by now that this story is on a break. I'm seeing how the other one would take off because I find it eaiser to write because of the story format and the characters (as there's only about 10-15. Not 25-30 in this one). If the other one crashes and burns I'll continue to do this one most likley, but if the other one takes off, I'll post the remaining chapters and that would be the end of BC (there's five more after this)... But my decision may change in time, so you never know, BC may be back... Sorry to disapoint :( So here's chapter 25, the last one for now.

PREVIOUSLY… ON BAY CRUSH

[irene slowly picks up the gun and looks at it. Irene slowly moves the gun towards her head]

COREY: This is it Irene. The end has come. [Corey says smiling] This is it!!! [From outside you hear a gunshot go off]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[Jesse pulls away from his kiss with Josie]

JESSE: No, no, no! What am I doing?

JOSIE: What’s wrong?

JESSE: You! Us! This whole thing, it’s wrong. It should never of happened! [Jesse runs off]

JOSIE: Jesse! Jesse, wait! [Josie looks heaps upset]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

JACK: Mum? [Katie looks at Jack, Jack looks upset]

KATIE: Jack? [Jack and Katie hug. Lucas stands there in shock]

BETH: What’s going on? [beth whispers to herself]

KATIE: You’ve grown up so much I hardly recognize you! [People begin to talk and gasp. Beth begins to slowly walk away. Tony grabs onto her hands but she pulls away]

BETH: Tony… Just don’t!

JACK: What the hell is going on?

BETH: That is exactly what I want to know! What the hell is going on!? [beth says screaming in anger. Jack looks at Tony]

JACK: She’s meant to be dead! [Tony stutters for words, Scott is also confused]

BETH: I trusted you!

TONY: Beth, you have to understand-

LUCAS: All that time you talked about being open with us, having a close bond… You lied to us! All those years!

EPISODE 25:

THE BEACH HOUSE-LIVING AREA-DAY

[irene is eating breakfast, Tasha walks in with a coffee]

IRENE: So Jesse was here last night?

TASHA: Yeah, he came around midnight…

IRENE: Did you talk to him? Do you know where he’s staying? Who he’s staying with?

TASHA: No… I overheard him talking to Josie about living in one of the vans.

IRENE: Wouldn’t he want to live somewhere more closed off? [Tasha looks at him weird] The man is now a criminal on the run Tasha. Just because he escaped a prison as it was on fire, doesn’t make his sentence alright.

TASHA: Are you still holding that grudge against him? Because of Chloe?

IRENE: No… He just needs to think straight otherwise he’ll be caught.

TASHA: He didn’t seem like he was thinking straight last night. [irene looks confused]

IRENE: Well you can’t just tell me on half of the story girly! What happened? [Josie walks in]

JOSIE: Morning. [Tasha gives Irene a look]

IRENE: Oh… I see. [irene gets up and walks away] Would any of you guys want to come to the hospital with me?

JOSIE: Hospital?

IRENE: Well someone hasn’t heard the news yet, have they? [Josie looks confused]

JOSIE: Why? What happened?

THE HUNTER HOUSE-LIVING ROOM-LUCAS’ ROOM-DAY

[Matilda and Henry are eating breakfast, Beth walks in looking tired]

MATILDA: Mum? Would you like some breakfast?

BETH: I’m not hungry. Thanks anyway.

HENRY: Are you ok? You don’t look too good.

BETH: I didn’t sleep last night. [beth says sitting down] I couldn’t…

HENRY: Mum you have to get over the loser!

MATILDA: Henry!

HENRY: What!? He’s just like Rhys, lying to mum and not telling her everything.

MATILDA: Rhys and Tony were both different situations.

BETH: Guys. It’s ok.

HENRY: It’s not alright. The idiot hurt you!

BETH: Henry, I have bigger problems then Tony right now. [beth walks away]

MATILDA: Where are you going?

BETH: To the hospital to visit Kit.

MATILDA: Nice one Henry!

HENRY: What? I knew any of this stuff should never of happened.

MATILDA: Is that meant to be another way of “I told you so?”

HENRY: So when do I get my room back?

MATILDA: Sorry?

HENRY: Well he can’t live here anymore and I want my room back?

MATILDA: He? [Matilda shakes her head] You can’t force Lucas out, Henry.

[in Lucas’ room, Lucas is packing his bags]

[irene runs down the stairs]

IRENE: So are any of you guys coming with me? [Josie and Tasha look at each other] Well then I’ll go by myself then. [irene says smiling. There’s a knock at the door, Irene goes to open it. Rice is standing there] Evan?

RICE: Irene, could you come down to the station for some questioning?

IRENE: About what? [Looking totally confused]

RICE: Corey’s murder. [irene’s eyes widen]

THE HUNTER HOUSE-LIVING AREA-DAY

[beth walks in]

BETH: Matilda, when you have time, could you please take out the washing?

MATILDA: The washing?

BETH: Our clothes Matilda… Can you put them on the line?

MATILDA: Um… Ok? [scott and Hayley walk in]

BETH: Oh hey guys. I was about to wonder where you were.

SCOTT: We were down at the hospital visiting Kim and Kit.

BETH: Oh, how are they?

SCOTT: They’re doing fine. Kit’s sleeping though so I wouldn’t worry about visiting.

HAYLEY: Kim said to say hi though.

BETH: How is he? He’s ok, yeah?

HAYLEY: He’s fine… For a guy that was shot. [Lucas walks out with some bags. They turn around and notice]

BETH: Lucas?

LUCAS: Morning guys.

BETH: Where are you going?

LUCAS: Back next door. Jack said it will be ok.

BETH: But why? [Lucas laughs]

LUCAS: Beth, why would you want me to stay?

BETH: Because I love you, you’re my son.

LUCAS: No, I’m not your son.

BETH: Is this because of your father and I? [Lucas says nothing] Because if it is, don’t let that get in the way of us. This is your home, this is our family.

LUCAS: No, we’re not a family. My dead mum ruined that. [Lucas walks off with some bags]

HAYLEY: How could someone tell that lie to their own children?

SCOTT: No one knows what Tony was thinking back then.

THE POLICE STATION-QUESTIONING ROOM-DAY

[irene is sitting on one half of the table with Rice and Mcgrath on the other side]

RICE: So could you tell us exactly what happened before Corey was shot? [irene says nothing]

McGRATH: Irene, it’s important for you to answer these questions so we can close the case.

IRENE: Well why do I have to be here for? It wasn’t like I shot the man.

RICE: But you were a witness.

IRENE: But I didn’t see anything!

RICE: Irene… Please, what happened just before Corey was shot?

IRENE: We were arguing.

RICE: Arguing? About what?

IRENE: What he was doing to me?

RICE: What he was doing to you?

McGRATH: Corey was poisoning you? Wasn’t he? [irene looks at McGrath]

IRENE: Who told you that?

McGRATH: Well we found out that Corey was under a disguise of a doctor. He was working at two previous mental institutions where his patients ended up killing themselves with a gun.

IRENE: What?

McGRATH: Autopsy’s shown that they were being poisoned by crystal meth. A perfect way to send a person crazy. Like he did to you last year. [irene looks upset] You knew? Didn’t you? That he was poisoning you?

IRENE: Of course I knew. Though no one would of believed me.

McGRATH: So then what happened in the room? Before Corey was shot? A gun was found in the room. It was either for Corey to finish you off… Or you were the one that shot him. [irene’s eyes widen as she becomes to cry]

IRENE: I… I didn’t do it.

McGRATH: It’s alright. We believe you. [McGrath and Evan smile]

RICE: I guess we should check out the surveillance cameras again boss. See if we can get an identity off the person. [Rice looks at Irene while Irene looks scared]

McGRATH: You’re good to go. [irene smiles and walks away]

IRENE: Thank you…

RICE: So do you think she’s telling the truth?

McGRATH: Of course not. No one was in the hallway the time Corey was shot.

RICE: So then why didn’t you want to arrest her then? [McGrath sighs and walks away]

[beth is folding the clothes, Tony walks in]

TONY: Hello?

BETH: Oh what do you want?

TONY: I just want to talk.

BETH: Tony, there’s nothing to talk about. [Matilda listens from the kitchen]

TONY: Yes there is! You need to give me time to explain!

BETH: Explain? Explain what? You lied to me Tony! [beth says throwing the clothes on the floor. From the hallway, Henry listens]

TONY: I couldn’t tell you the truth!

BETH: Why? We were about to marry. I was about to spend the rest of my life with you and you didn’t have the nerve to tell me that your dead wife was actually alive! [From Lucas’ bedroom, he listens]

TONY: It’s… It was too complicated.

BETH: Complicated? Wow if I received a dollar for every time someone told me that I’ll be a millionaire!

TONY: Katie and I aren’t getting back together if that’s what you think.

BETH: Oh I don’t care Tony. I really, really don’t care what you do with your life. Just pack your things and leave.

TONY: Beth, please-

BETH: Tony, go! [Henry comes out of the hallway]

HENRY: You heard what she said mate! Go!

BETH: Henry, please-

HENRY: No mum, you can’t let this guy walk all over you like Rhys did! [Matilda comes out of the kitchen]

TONY: Mate I’m nothing like him.

HENRY: You’re right. You’re ten times worse!

MATILDA: Henry! [Lucas runs in and pushes Henry]

LUCAS: Hey don’t talk about my dad like that!

HENRY: What are you doing here loser? I thought you were gone!? [Henry says pushing Lucas back]

TONY: Boys, break it up!

LUCAS: I’m not the loser mate, you are!

HENRY: No… He is! [Pointing at Tony. Lucas fires up and punches Henry]

BETH: Lucas!

TONY: Mate, calm down! [Lucas punches Tony in the face]

MATILDA: Oh my god!

LUCAS: I hate you! I hate you for lying to us! I hate you for building our lives upon lies! I hate you dad! I really, really hate you! [Lucas walks off]

TONY: Lucas, mate!

BETH: Tony, just leave.

[Tasha comes out from the bathroom. Belle is reading a magazine]

TASHA: Oh, hi…

BELLE: Hey… Are you ok?

TASHA: Yeah. I thought you were visiting Amanda’s. [belle laughs]

BELLE: And why would I visit Amanda?

TASHA: Well after everything that happened last night. I thought you would of given her a visit. After all she is your mum.

BELLE: Why what happened?

TASHA: Wait? You don’t know?

BELLE: Know what?

TASHA: Belle… I don’t know if I should be the one to tell you this. But your mum hot Macca last night-

BELLE: What?

TASHA: Yeah… And um… He’s dead… [belle looks surprised] And they um… They arrested her for murder…

BELLE: What? Is she going to be ok?

TASHA: Well I heard that Dan paid bail or something. They’re letting her go until she gets a court case or something.

BELLE Oh my god…

THE DINER-DAY

[Josie is having a coffee. Tony walks in, everyone stops talking and looks at him]

TONY: What are you people staring at? [Everyone continues to do what they were doing. Josie walks up to Tony]

JOSIE: Small town. News spreads fast. You must of done something wrong to receive that attention.

TONY: Sorry?

JOSIE: Josie Russell. [They shake hands]

TONY: Tony Holden… I’ve never seen you before around here.

JOSIE: I just moved back from the city. I wouldn’t worry about the townsfolk, they used to give me that attention every week. [Josie says laughing] Would you like to sit with me? [Josie smiles then Tony]

TONY: Um. Yeah sure.

[beth is on the phone]

BETH: Lucas it’s me. When you get this message can you call me back… Thanks. [beth hangs up]

HENRY: Why are you worrying about him for? He’s not even your son.

BETH: Oh don’t start this again Henry. I’m furious with you enough as it is!

HENRY: Can’t you see this is the Sutherland fiasco all over again?

BETH: When Rhys and I separated I never stopped loving those girls. I always looked at them as my daughter still and I still do to this day. If you can’t accept Lucas or Jack in your life then just go Henry because I wouldn’t want you here.

HENRY: Well then I better go pack my bags. [Henry walks off. Beth begins to cry]

THE DINER-DAY

[Tony and Josie are laughing]

TONY: It was pretty serious back then. But looking at Jack’s incident with the spider now, I found it funny.

JOSIE: Poor boy.

TONY: So what about you? You’ve heard all about my love life. Do you have anyone special at the moment?

JOSIE: Sadly, I don’t… There is someone… But it’s complicated… I thought we were going to get back together last night but he just freaked out.

TONY: Do you know why?

JOSIE: No… But I have to move on I guess… I’m not going to be young forever. [Josie says smiling. She looks at her watch] Oh, I better go. I told Irene and the others that I’ll be making dinner. It was good to meet you Tony.

TONY: Likewise. I hope we catch up again sometime. [Tony says smiling]

JOSIE: I would love that.

[Tasha and Irene are talking]

IRENE: I spoke to Sally before. There’s no change with Alf’s condition.

TASHA: What about Kim? Is he alright?

IRENE: I wouldn’t know love, I haven’t spoken to Kit… I’m sure he will be though. [irene says smiling. There’s a knock at the door. It’s McGrath and Rice] Um, hi guys.

McGRATH: This isn’t a social call Irene. This is business. [irene and Tasha look confused. Rice walks up to Irene and handcuffs her]

RICE: Irene Roberts you are under the arrest for the murder of Corey-

TASHA: What!? [irene looks scared]

IRENE: No, please don’t.

TASHA: No, she didn’t kill him!

McGRATH: We have evidence that she did. I’m sorry that we have to do this. [Rice drags Irene away]

TASHA: Irene!

IRENE: It will be ok love. [irene says smiling. Tasha begins to cry]

…CONTINUED

awww so sad when lucas said all that stuff to tony or when he said to beth im not your son that was so sad i hope beth and tony sort it out i love them two lol :) and i dont like henry he's too much of a hot head lol :) update soon :)

well when it comes back from a break anyways lol

• 4 weeks later...

I've decided to post the remaining chapters, but that's it! After that, BC is over :P Some stories will appear in my new fic D&D, and some of those are already happening, so BC isn't totally over as the stories are running into my other fic... The next following updates are now in six weeks time, into 2007. I had a "six week update" but lost it. So if something doesn't make sense you know why :P Here's chapter 26.

PREVIOUSLY… ON BAY CRUSH

LUCAS: We were never an item to begin with. [Lucas goes to walk out the door]

DREW: Where are you going?

LUCAS: What do you mean where am I going? I’m leaving. We’re finished! [Lucas opens the door]

DREW: Lucas… If you walk out that door I’m going to make your life a living hell… You have no idea what I can do. If you walk out of this… I will destroy you. [Lucas looks scared and doesn’t know what to say]

LUCAS: Well… I better get ready for it all then.

--------------------------------------------

RICE: Irene Roberts you are under the arrest for the murder of Corey-

TASHA: What!? [irene looks scared]

IRENE: No, please don’t.

TASHA: No, she didn’t kill him!

McGRATH: We have evidence that she did. I’m sorry that we have to do this. [Rice drags Irene away]

TASHA: Irene!

IRENE: So tell me Morag, what are my chances of not going inside?

MORAG: [Raises her eyebrows and speaks flatly] Your chances of freedom Irene are not too good. The story you told the police was an absolute lie. They have footage from that night, they never saw anyone in the hallway bursting into your room. The bullet was shot from the inside. I say your best chance of survival would be to plea guilty. [irene’s eyes begin to get watery]

BELLE: Irene, everything will be ok. This time tomorrow night, we’ll know what’s going to happen.

IRENE: What’s going to happen to you guys if I do get locked up? Tasha doesn’t have Robbie anymore and-

BELLE: I’m sure Amanda will support me financially. We have become close you know.

IRENE: [upset] Yeah I know…

BELLE: [Cheerfully] Irene, it will be ok.

ALSIA: I’m about to show you something Alf, things in the future that will happen for the worse. These things must be stopped.

ALF: Thing’s? What things? Does this mean I’m not dead?

ALSIA: You will be if you don’t fulfil your tasks.

RACHEL: By the way he’s reacting it’s as if he’s in a coma.

MARTHA: But that’s still good right? He’s not dead?

PIPPA: [Holding Alf’s hand] Wake up Alf… Wake up.

EPISODE TWENTY-SIX:

THEHOSPITAL-ALF’S ROOM-NIGHT

[Pippa is holding Alf’s hand, just staring at him. Sally walks in]

SALLY: Pippa, are you ready to go home?

PIPPA: No, I think I’ll just stay here again for the night.

SALLY: Pippa, you haven’t been home in days.

PIPPA: I just want to be here when he wakes up.

SALLY: Pippa, they don’t know when he’s going to wake up. It could be in a day, a week, a month or a year.

PIPPA: [Turns her head and looks at Sally] He needs me Sally.

SALLY: [stuttering for words] Pippa… Do you have feelings for Mister Stewart?

PIPPA: Sally, just let me be, please. [As Sally begins to walk out, she stops]

SALLY: Would you be coming to the verdict tomorrow?

PIPPA: I don’t think so… He could be awake by then. [sally sighs and continues to walk away]

THE BEACH HOUSE-LIVING AREA-MORNING

[irene is finishing getting ready as she walks around the room]

IRENE: Tash love, are you getting ready? [Tasha doesn’t answer] Tash? [irene walks to Tasha’s room where Tasha is sitting in front of her vanity mirror crying] Love. Are you alright?

TASHA: What if you leave me too? [irene seems confused]

IRENE: What do you mean?

TASHA: What if they take you to jail? I’ll then lose you, like I lost Robbie.

IRENE: You are not going to lose me, no matter how the verdict goes!

TASHA: But I could. Morag said there’s a strong chance you wont be found innocent.

IRENE: [she begins to cry also] We have to stay strong Tash. We can’t think about what happens if I do go inside.

TASHA: What are we going to do without you here? When you were inside the mental institution I thought I lost you for good. [Tasha pauses for a second] Oh god…

IRENE: What?

TASHA: This is all my fault.

IRENE: [Wipes away her tears] What do you mean?

TASHA: I agreed to put you into the hospital. If it wasn’t for me putting you inside, none of this would of happened… I did this to myself-

IRENE: Tash-

TASHA: And Robbie… He left me because of what happened with the Believers.

IRENE: Love, you can’t blame yourself for these things.

TASHA: You hate me don’t you?

IRENE: Tash, I don’t hate you. [Tasha gets up] Love, come here. [irene says opening her arms]

TASHA: I’m sorry Irene…

IRENE: Tash… [Tash runs away] Tash! Tasha! [As Irene enters the living room, Belle is standing there crying, overhearing their conversation. They share a hug]

BELLE: I love you Irene.

IRENE: Everything is going to be alright, just like you said. [Cheering Belle up]

THE HOSPITAL-ALF’S ROOM-DAY

[Pippa is asleep on a chair, Sally walks in]

SALLY: Pippa… [sally looks at Alf, whose still unconscious. Pippa slowly wakes up]

PIPPA: Sally?

SALLY: Hey… You look like you need some rest.

PIPPA: [sitting up] No, I feel fine.

SALLY: I’m about to head off to the verdict. I thought I’ll come by and see if you changed your mind, do you still want to come?

PIPPA: [Looking at Alf] Who will be here for Alf when he wakes up?

SALLY: Pippa, if he wakes up, there’s plenty of staff here to keep him company and will call us when he awakes. [Pippa stands next to Sally]

PIPPA: I just hope he’ll be ok.

SALLY: Pippa, he’s in a coma, he’s not going anywhere. [sally says with a weak smile. As they walk out, Alf’s fingers begin to move. Then he opens his eyes]

THE COURTHOUSE-INSIDE-DAY

[beth and Matilda walk in and sit next to Jack and Martha. Robbie then walks in and sees Tasha. He walks up to her and sits down next to her]

ROBBIE: Everything will be ok.

TASHA: Thanks Rob… [Robbie holds Tasha’s hand]

BETH: Look. [staring at Robbie and Tasha]

MARTHA: I knew they’ll work things out. About time. [Martha says with a giggle. The judge walks in]

MAN: All rise. [Everyone stands up. Tasha and Belle look at Irene. Irene looks at Morag]

MORAG: Good luck.

IRENE: [Thanking her] Thank you Morag… You’ve been such a great help. [irene smiles, then everyone sits down]

THE HOSPITAL-ALF’S ROOM

[Alf begins to look all over the room all confused]

ALF: Where am I? [Out of nowhere, Alsia appears]

ALSIA: You’re awake now Alf. Everything I needed to show you has come to an end.

ALF: [Looks extremely scared seeing Alsia there] So that wasn’t a dream? What are you doing here Alsia? You’re meant to be dead.

ALSIA: I am dead Alf. I’m just here to guide you!

ALF: Guide me with what?

ALSIA: [shakes her head] Here to guide you for your journey, the mission you’re about to undertake.

ALF: So everything I saw… That’s all true? It’s all going to happen? [Alsia nods] But it doesn’t make sense… Irene going on the grog, seeing Zoe alive, Martha and Jack separating, Tasha dying, all the others dying… None of it makes sense…

ALSIA: You have to change those things though Alf, all those things I showed you, six weeks worth of events, none of that is not aloud to happen… Otherwise…

ALF: I can’t believe this… Well what happens if I change a lot of things, but others I let slip slide?

ALSIA: You have a certain amount of chances you are aloud for things to go wrong.

ALF: How will I know when my time is up then? How many chances?

ALSIA: You will know Alf… You will know. [Alsia smiles and disappears]

THE COURTHOUSE-INSIDE-DAY

[Everyone in the grandstand is watching as the verdict is about to be told]

HEAD JURY MEMBER: Because of the situation Miss Roberts was in, poisoned, locked up in a mental institution, we have agreed that those things do make people go crazy and they don’t think at the time what they’re doing-

SALLY: This sounds promising.

LUCAS: She’s innocent isn’t she? [Looking at Jack]

JACK: She needs a miracle to be found innocent.

HEAD JURY MEMBER: But-

JACK: Here it comes…

HEAD JURY MEMBER: Miss Roberts told a lie to the police, covering her own tracks. Most likely because she was thinking straight and she did know what was going on-

MARTHA: [Whispering to herself] Come on Irene. [belle and Tasha hold hands]

HEAD JUSY MEMBER: In this case though, we find that Miss Roberts is innocent- [People begin to cheer] Having test results from her condition on that night, it does show that Irene was not thinking straight and that she was poisoned and the gun did belong to Corey.

JUDGE: Thank you jury. [belle and Tasha hug]

MORAG: Well done Irene.

IRENE: Thanks Morag.

[Everyone is celebrating the verdict]

BETH: Thank god that you’re alright. I thought you weren’t going to make it for a moment there. [beth says hugging Irene]

IRENE: I’m just glad I came through. I can finally look over this now, the nightmare is over. [irene says with a gigantic smile. Irene puts her orange juice down as she goes to the bathroom. Belle and Matilda begin to giggle]

MATILDA: Someone is going to catch us!

BELLE: You worry too much! [belle pours alcohol into their orange juices. Drew walks up to Lucas]

DREW: [Whispering in Lucas’ ear] Well, well, well… Hello blondie.

LUCAS: What do you want?

DREW: Oh you know what I want.

LUCAS: Just leave me alone.

DREW: Like hell I’m going to leave you alone, you shattered me.

LUCAS: Oh, my heart is breaking.

DREW: Let’s see whose heart is about to break now. [Lucas looks confused] Everybody! [Drew says shouting, raising his glass] I would like to raise a toast. [Drew winks at Lucas] Well not really a toast, but more of an announcement of a resident, here in this room today. [Lucas shakes his head as he moves back into the crowd]

JACK: Who is it mate? [Jack says smiling]

DREW: Someone that was really special to me. I would just like to say, Belle, I love you. [belle sighs]

BELLE: What?

DREW: I know what happened between us a few months ago was upsetting. But I’ve finally realized that we’re made for each other, and that I would like to be with you.

BELLE: Drew, you just can’t say that in front of everyone- [Everyone’s attention moves towards the backdoor, Katie just walked in]

IRENE: [surprised] Katie.

KATIE: Hello Irene… I heard about the verdict. Congratulations. [They hug]

IRENE: Well thank you. [Everyone begins to look at Jack and Lucas]

JACK: What are you doing here?

KATIE: I came to congratulate Irene, she is my friend after all.

JACK: Well you congratulated her, now go.

BETH: Jack-

JACK: No, she’s lied to us all these years, she hasn’t told us what happened or why-

KATIE: Because you never give me that chance to explain, every time I wish to talk to you, you throw me away like an antique!

LUCAS: Mum please. You’re embarrassing us all, just do what Jack said and leave. [Katie looks at everyone]

KATIE: Well I guess it’s not my place to crash. [Katie says turning towards Irene] I’ll speak to you soon.

IRENE: Ugh yeah. [They share a hug] Bye now.

KATIE: Bye. [Katie looks at Jack and Lucas] Bye boys. [As Katie walks off, Jack looks very angry]

BETH: You shouldn’t speak to her like that Jack, she’s your mother. [As they continue their conversation, Sally’s mobile rings]

SALLY: Hello? [PAUSE] Oh, you’re kidding! [Everyone looks towards Sally, Pippa rushes up to her]

PIPPA: [Very concerned] What happened? Is it Alf?

SALLY: Yes, yes, thank you, we’ll be there in about half an hour! Bye. [sally hangs up] It’s Mister Stewart… He’s awake.

BETH: Oh thank god!

PIPPA: [Pippa hugs Sally and looks towards the ceiling] Oh thank you!

MORAG: [Very excited] Well no one just stand there, who wants to come to the hospital with me?

THE HOSPITAL-ALF’S ROOM-SUNSET

[Alf is lying on his bed, just staring at the ceiling, having a long day dream, day dreaming about the events he saw while he was in a coma]

DAYDREAM

[Martha’s ute is hanging off the cliff, she ties the back of it with a rope, runs to the park bench but it’s too short]

MARTHA: It’s too short, it wont work! [screaming at someone in the car] Help! Somebody! Please!

PRESENT

[Alf sighs and looks out his door]

DAYDREAM

[Ambo’s are running in with someone]

AMBO: She needs serious medical attention.

RACHEL: Why did you bring her here? Where are the rest of them?

AMBO: Rachel, she needs medical attention!

RACHEL: You expect me to work on her after she just killed some of my friends! [The ambo walks away, Rachel looks at the patient, it’s Zoe]

PRESENT

[Morag, Pippa and Sally rush in]

MORAG: Alf!?

PIPPA: Alf? [They enter the room] Oh thank heavens! [Pippa hugs Alf]

ALF: Oh thank god you guys are here! [begins to sound very serious] You all have to know! All of you! Otherwise it’s going to turn out for the worse!

SALLY: What is?

ALF: Everything! Everything that I saw! It’s turning out for the worst!

PIPPA: What is?

MORAG: Alfred? What are you babbling on about? [Doctor Green walks in]

DOCTOR GREEN: Excuse me, but ladies, would I be able to speak to you about something?

MORAG: What is the matter Doctor?

DOCTOR GREEN: Jus five seconds outside, please.

MORAG: [Annoyed] Oh alright!

PIPPA: We’ll be back. [Pippa says holding Alf’s hand, Sally notices. As they exit, Alsia appears]

ALF: [Almost scared to death] Keep doing that Alisa and you’re going to give me a heart attack!

ALSIA: [Very angry] You have no right to tell them!

ALF: Tell them what?

ALSIA: Everything that is going to happen! You cannot tell them! You have to change these things on your own, not with their help!

ALF: Well how else am I going to make them avoid situations without telling them the full story?

ALSIA: That’s your job, to make something up… Don’t let me warn you again, this is your first and only warning. [Alf seems scared looking at Alsia]

THE PAD-LIVING AREA-NIGHT

[Jack, Martha and Lucas walk in]

JACK: I just wish she leaves town already!

MARTHA: Jack she’s your mother!

JACK: I don’t care. Her and dad ought to leave town together, the pair of them. [As Jack and Martha continue to talk, Lucas walks over to the kitchen. He takes out some pills from his pocket and swallows them]

THE BEACH HOUSE-LIVING ROOM-NIGHT

[Tasha, Belle and Irene are cleaning up from the party]

IRENE: Well we’re all getting our lives back on track, hey?

BELLE: What do you mean by that?

IRENE: Well me being found innocent, Drew telling you he loves you, Robbie and Tash.

TASHA: It feels unreal though.

IRENE: Love it’s real, it’s the real thing. [irene’s looking around the room]

BELLE: Are you okay Irene?

IRENE: Just trying to find my orange juice.

BELLE: Oh I think I may of threw it out.

IRENE: Aw love!

BELLE: I’m sorry, I didn’t know! Here. [belle picks up her glass of orange juice] Have mine. [irene takes it]

IRENE: Well thanks love. Both of you guys, thanks for everything. You guys are really worth it. [They all smile at each other. Irene drinks Belle’s orange juice, the one with alcohol in it. Irene coughs as she drinks it]

TASHA: Are you okay Reenie?

IRENE: Ugh… Yeah, I am actually. [irene weakly smiles, she knows what she just drank, but she continues to drink it]

…Continued

Archived