Alf's Staying

Guest nomes

Oh cool! I was so scared he would be one of the 5 to die. Now I hope Kate Ritchie stays on for a while longer...

Woohoooo !!Alf, along with Sal are the backbone and history of H&A so long may they reign. Still would love to see a long term return of Donald and Pippa too, but my hopes ain't high.

Fabulous. But they do need to give him more to do. even if he's requested fewer big storylines, they need to give him good storylines when he does have them. He needs to get himself a woman. Such as Kitty.

Great news – now they have time to really focus on him and get his character back on track with some more focused storylines and definitely a love interest, but NOT a character that is already on the show – if they give him a love interest I reckon it should be a new character written specifically for him, that has Ailsa attributes but obviously not a clone. I also think it should be a long process and not rushed and not a whole load of typical complications as per the teenage residence of the Bay...

Yeh, I think his last love interest was Maureen wasn't it? 3 years ago!

It was, though his feelings for Viv (aka The Guv aka The Freak aka Joan Ferguson aka Marilyn's Aunt Jean) seemed to come back again just before she died.

Archived