The Holdens Fan Fic: A Bond That Never Dies

Guest h&acouples

Part 5

Lucas comes home and sees his Dad staring into space and comes over to him , Lucas comes closer to him and Tony turns around looking Furious.

Lucas-Dad i'm sorry about what i did before , i was angry.

Tony-About what?

Lucas -I cant really say?

Tony-What is wrong with you Lucas?i only asked you if you want to go somewhere or spend time together but you were so angry and i was literally shoked that my Lucas could do such a thing.

Lucas -I dont need to hear this(Lucas tries to go out the door but Tony shuts it)

Tony-You are not going anywhere unless you givevme a proper explanation for your actions.

Lucas-I cant say and i don't think you need to know either because life doesn't have to be about families telling each other stuff.So leave me alone.

Tony(in tears)-You know when your mother died i thought i would let her down but you , me and Jack stuck together through evreything , we told each other stuff , watched the games together did evreything that fathers and sons do , but if your Mom was alive today seeing this , she would be disappointed , i always put you you boys first , and that proves how much i care about both of you.

(Lucas looks guilty)-Dad im sorry

Tony-No i just want you to go in room and think about what i said . (Lucas walks out leaving Tony in tears and Lucas in his room crying )

Why are they drifting apart ?Why Lucas isn't nice and dependable andnot repecting his dad?Why is he actin like a jerk?When will the old Lucas be back?

Archived