Jeh-jeh's Graphics

Guest Jess

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Thanks, Natasha. :)

I've created a montage thing...it's not my greatest ever artistic achievement, in fact it's pretty crap, but it's just a friends thing that I think I'm gonna stick on MSN Messenger, so I thought that I'd post it here too. :)

nefynmontage1.png

Well Done Jess! :D Really like the montage. :P

So....last weekend (I think)...Marieh set me the challenge of making 101 Home and Away icons....and after a whole weekend of work, I made them. I managed to upload about 20 of them to Photobucket - then my laptop got taken away to be repaired! :( I don't know when it'll be back, or if the icons will be saved...so I thought I'd post the first 20 now....they're pretty crap, but anyway, no Photoshop at the moment, so nothing I can do! :(

amanda1.png

amanda2.png

amanda3.png

amanda4.png

amanda5.png

amanda6.png

amanda7.png

appledrew1.png

appledrew2.png

appledrew3.png

appledrew4.png

There are more to come, there's just a limit to how many images I can put in one post, and I can't be bothered to sort my LJ account at the moment.

OK....some more....

beth1.png

beth2.png

beth3.png

beth4.png

beth5.png

beth6.png

beth7.png

beth8.png

beth9.png

beth10.png

beth11.png

beth12.png

So unfortunately, they're the only ones that I have uploaded to my Photobucket account...if, when my laptop comes back (could be about a month though :(), the others are still on there, I might do one big post of all of them at my LJ account and provide the link here. I don't know when that will be though. :( Anyways, hope you like them. :) Comments are appreciated!

Thanks, Aaron. Glad you like them! :)

Archived