Rachael and Kim

Guest Traceve

It had been two months since the tragic accident that had shaken the bay. In many ways it was the begining of a long rough jounerey for the residents of the bay. There were lives lost, and there were forbidden romances. But it was also an end, an end to Eve's revenge.

Part. 1

"Kim!, Just leave me alone," Rachael shouted as she ran out of the room, tears welled up in her eyes. She had been guilt ridden ever since Robbie had died in the Helicopter Crash that she caused.

Kim had cheaten on her with Kit while they were out there waitin to get rescued.

"But, Rachael, Please hear me out, Wait!" Kim shouted, at Rachael to come back. He didnt expcet her to forgive him or forget. He just wanted her to hear him out. He didnt have a reason to why he did it. Maybe it was just a spur of the moment. He didnt know

Meanwhile...Leah and Dan where talking about everything that had happend. As there was a loud knock on the front door. Leah answered it. It was Rachael, Rachael pushed past Leah and into the lounge room where Dan was.

"Racahel, whats wrong? You look awfull" Dan said with symonthy.

"I..caused Robbie's deaths, Kim dosnt love me.." Rachael trailed off, Reducing herself to tears again.

"Why, what happened," Leah said, sitting down next to Rachael and placing her arms around her.

" I havent told anyone this..." Rachael said sobbing "But while Kim, Kit and the others were out in the bush, wainting to get resuced..Kim and Kit kissed."

"Its ok, He probably didnt mean it, did you give him a chance to explain?" Leah said carefully chooseing her words, not wanting to upset Rachael any further.

Just then Kim came rushing into the room.

"Rachael Please hear me out," Kim said lookin at Rachael upset..It was hurting him so bad, not being able to confort her.

"Kim, I...

Will Rachael listen to Kims explanition?

Why did Kim kiss Kit?

Next time....

Please tell me if its any good and if I should continue..

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Previously..

Just then Kim came rushing into the room.

"Rachael Please hear me out," Kim said lookin at Rachael upset..It was hurting him so bad, not being able to confort her.

"Kim, I...

Part 2.

"Kim, I...Rachael trailed off..not even knowing what she wanted to say to Kim. The guy who she fell in love with, her dream, her boyfriend..had cheated on her. It hust Rachael to know that she sent him on the helicopter..he had probably thought that he wasnt going to be rescused and she sent him away as she didnt want to see him. With the recent death of her mum, she hadnt wanted to loose Kim, and is she kept this up thats exactly what was goign to happen. Kim had lost him mum some years ago, but, it was differnt circumstances. either way she loved Kim and he deserved for her to listen to him.

"Kim," Rachael said softly, I will listen to you, but, can we go in aonther room and talk.

Leah nooded and showed them to the guest room.

Rachael and Kim walked in adn sat on he bed facing oneanonther.

"Rachael, when I kissed Kit, It was a spurr of the moment, I swear it will never happen again. I love you Rachael and you alone," Kim said looking at Rachael. He didnt care if she yelled at him or if he forgave him, he just wanted some sort of a reaction from her.

"Kim," Rachael said softly, turning her eyes to meet his,

" When you left in that helicopter, i missed you and when I found out it had crashed, I thought the worst had happened...but when they found you, Kit and Belle alive.." Tears were now develpoing in her eyes.

"I was so happy that you had beaten the odds, but to find out that you got with Kit while out there..that hurt me so much. I thought I had lost you."

Rach, It was a spur of the moment it didnt mean anything, I love you and I will always, while we were out there, all I could think of was you."

At that point Rachael had tears running down her cheeks. Kim reached over and took Rachael in his arms, Kissing her forhead, im so sorry about everything, Kim kept saying to her over and over.

"I thought I had lost you," Rachael said now sobbing.

"You will never loose me babe." Kim said meaning it with every beat of his heart.

Rachael sat up properly, wiped the tears from her eyes, and smiled. Kim leant over and kissed her.

"Im sorry, I was acting so stupidly..but Im over it now" a smiling Rachael said.

"So am I babe," Kim said smiling back at Rachael.

2 Hours later, back at Kims and Rachaels new house

"Babe, we need to talk.."Rachael said leading Kim into the lounge room.

Kim ploped himself down onto the couch, and smiled at Rachael

Kim...

Next time....

What is the news Rachael has for Kim?

and how will it change their relationship?

Previously...

"Babe, we need to talk.."Rachael said leading Kim into the lounge room.

Kim ploped himself down onto the couch, and smiled at Rachael

Kim...

Part.3.

Kim..Rachael said looking into her lap not daring to meet his eyes. It cant be true, not now, this cant be happening.

"Rach.." Kims smile faded as he noticed how serious Rachael was.

"Rach, whats wrong, are you ok?" Kim said leaning over to put a hand on her shoulder, to indicate that he was there for her and that he would listen.

"Yes and No," Rachael replied looking into Kims clear blue eyes. She began to get tears devlop into her eyes. Oh go away she thought, im sick or crying, not now.

"What do you mean, please tell me, not matter what it is, I will listen," Kim said and meaning every word he said to her.

"Kim, I think im pregnant..." Rachael trailed off."Kim.."

Kim got up and paced the room. Not knowing what to say or do.

"Kim could you at least say somehthing, yell at me.." Rachael said as one single tear ran down her cheek.

"Rachael.."Kim said walking towards her, he sat down next to her looked into her eyes and said.

"Rach, I couldnt be happier," Kim side with a wide grin on his face.

"Babe, would it make you feel better if we go to the doctors tommrow and then we will find out for sure." Kim said carefully.

"Ok, Kim." Rachael said looking into Kims eyes. "I have been pregnant four times before, Kim, each time was a misscarrige."

"Oh, but you see since that baby has my blood in it, it will be a fighter" Kim said trying to ressure Rachael that everything will be ok.

"How long have you known," Kim asked Rachael.

"I have known for about a month," Rachael says looking at her feet, not daring to meet his eyes.

"Why didnt you tell me earlier," Kim says.

"I didnt tell you as I didnt want to worry you, in case I lost it like I did all the others," Rachael says slowly.

"Its ok," Kim says taking a sobbing Rachael into his arms once again

Next time..

Will Rachael have a misscarrige?

and Who is the mysterious person they come across at the hospital?

"I have known for about a month," Rachael says looking at her feet, not daring to meet his eyes.

"Why didnt you tell me earlier," Kim says.

"I didnt tell you as I didnt want to worry you, in case I lost it like I did all the others," Rachael says slowly.

"Its ok," Kim says taking a sobbing Rachael into his arms once again

Part. 4.

At the hospital

"Kim, I dont want to go in there by myself," Rachael said tugging Kim's arm.

"Rachael, would you be able to take off you rtop and lay up here on the bed?" Said the new intern at the hospital.

Rachael did as she was told with Kim there watching, nothing could go wrong, or so she thought.

She got goosebumps on her arms, as she laid back on the bed.

When it was all finished. Rachael put her top back on and got off of the bed.

"Dont worry Rach, everything will be ok," Kim said putting an arm around her as they headed down towards the office, where the intern was to hear the news.

"Rachael and Kim, the baby is fine, so far it seems like a normal baby, and is devloping fine,"

Rachael eyes lit up as a wide smile swept across her face.

"See Babe, I told you," Kim said smiling.

"Can we please go home now?" Rachael asked Kim

"Sure, thanks for the news doc," Kim said as held Rachaels hand as they walked out of the hospital.

On the way home they took a detour across the beach. As Rachael was standing there on hte beach, watching Kim show off in the surf. She got a sudden sharp stinging pain go across her stomach.

"Kim!" Rachael screamed with a look of terror on her face.

Rachael droppd to the ground in pain, she had the pains come and go.

"Rachael, whats wrong?" Kim asked concerned

"I dont know,The pains have gone now," Rachael said getting up, "Can we go home now, i want to go to bed"

"Sure, sounds like a good idea,"with a cheeku grin across his face.

"Kim, not today, I dont feel up to it," Rachael said as she smiled.

"Hey, I never mentioned that," Kim said with a giggle

He put his arm around Rachael, they kissed and headed home.

Back at there house, Rachael was upstairs in bed resting and Kim was watching the football downstaris on telly.

Rachael was awoken from her dreams, with a sharp pain in her stomach, she wanted to scream but she couldnt, she was frozen with fear. She got out of bed and went and sat on the toilet, she knew what was comeing, she knew it.

As she sat and waited, anonther sharp pain hit her in the stomach, making Rachael wonce in pain.

She felt a sudden rush of blood cone out of her and she felt the splash of water.

She stood up with fear, holding her breath, she turned and looked into the toliet.

Her fears were true, she had lost the baby.

She collapsed on the bathroom floor with tears falling from her eyes fast.

"Kim," Rachael sobbed over and over.

"Kim!" she screamed.

Kim rushed into the room took one look at Rachael and the blood on the floor.

"Oh my god!, Rachael you lost the baby?" Kim asked still trying to take in everything that had happend.

Rachael nodded.

Kim took a sobbing Rachael into his arms as he hinself let out a few heartfelt tears.

Next time...

Who is the mysterious figure at the hospital?

and will Rachael ever be able to have a child?

Previously...

"Oh my god!, Rachael you lost the baby?" Kim asked still trying to take in everything that had happend.

Rachael nodded.

Kim took a sobbing Rachael into his arms as he hinself let out a few heartfelt tears.

Part.5.

“Rachael, will you please talk to me?” Kim said helplessly watching his fiancé lay on the lounge, since it had happened she had barley said a word.

“Rachael get up, im taking you to the hospital, come on,” Kim said he couldn’t stand to watch her like this

Rachael slowly got up, still in a bit of pain and walked towards the door.

“Well are we going, or not?” Rachael said waiting.

“Yeah we are, just give me a sec, ok?” Kim said gathering up the car keys and his wallet.

On the way to the hospital Rachael started out the window watching all of the familiar house go past. She was still in shock after everything that had happened. But she thought to herself, I shouldn’t be like this, I should be use to this by now.

“You know if you ever want to talk to me about anything, im always here for her,” Kim put his hand on her knee reassuring her.

They walked up to the service desk and asked to speak to the next available doctor. The Intern said that the next available doctor would be out to see them. Now was the waiting.

“Rachael is there anything, anything at all that you want to talk about?” Kim asked Rachael, looking at her.

She turned her head around so she wasn’t facing him and she shook her head. Come on Rach, pull yourself together, your twenty nine for god’s sake, you’re not a child anymore.

“Rachael Amrstrong?” The new doctor said as she walked into the waiting room.

“Yes?” Rachael asked looking up.

“Im ready for you know,” The doctor ushered her to the room.

Now that Rachael was in seeing the doctor, thoughts ran through Kim’s head. Who was the doctor she looked so familiar, but, Kim couldn’t put a name to her face.

About an hour passed, for Kim it had felt like days had gone past.

“Kim?” The new doctor asked.

“Yes,” Was all Kim could say in return.

“We have decided to keep Rachael, in overnight, and yes she did loose the baby, but don’t worry, im sure she will be fine. The doctor said but in her eye there was something else, Kim knew she looked familiar.

As the doctor turned to leave, Kim asked her to stop

“Yes? She said turning around.

“What’s your name?” Kim asked with suspicion.

“It’s Emily, why?” The doctor said raising an eyebrow at Kim.

“Um, no reason, I thought you were someone else, sorry,” Kim sunk back in his chair, in disbelief.

“Rachael?” Kim asked slightly tapping on the door into her room at the hospital.

“Yes?” Rachael said softly not even moving to see who was at the door.

“Its me, Kim, Can I see you?” Kim asked.

“Yes,” was all she could say in return.

Kim walked over to Rachael’s bed; he put his hand on her shoulder which startled her a bit, making her jump.

“Sorry,” Kim said withdrawing his hand from Rachael’s shoulder.

Kim sat on the edge of Rachael’s bed, he could just see her face, she was so pale and her eyes were red and blotchy from crying.

Kim gently picked up one of her hands and put it in his. Rachael didn’t flinch away.

“Kim, I lost the baby,” Rachael said shaking.

“I know, the main thing is that you’re ok,” Kim said attempting to make things seem better than what it really was.

“We have plenty of time to have kids.”

“I know, but I wanted this one so bad,” Rachael said now sobbing and tears were falling from her eyes and running down her cheeks.

Kim put his other arm around her, holding her gently and he continued to do so until he eventually had to leave her side and go home.

“Knock, knock,” Emily said entering the room.

“Im sorry to tell you this, but, visiting hours are now over,” Emily said with a twinkle in her eye.

“OK, I will be done in a minute,” Kim said as Emily walked off.

“Rach, I will come and see you first thing in the morning, I love you,” Kim said plopping a kiss on her forehead.

“I love you too,” Rachael said as Kim let go of her hand and waved goodbye.

Rachael rolled over on her side, and eventually fell asleep early hours of the morning.

Next time, Who is Emily and why is she so familer to Kim?

Previously…“Rach, I will come and see you first thing in the morning, I love you,” Kim said plopping a kiss on her forehead.

“I love you too,” Rachael said as Kim let go of her hand and waved goodbye.

Rachael rolled over on her side, and eventually fell asleep early hours of the morning.

Part.6

The next morning Irene was going for a walk along the beach getting some fresh air, she was looking at the waves, when she noticed that Kim was sitting by himself down by the rocks. Curious to see what he was doing Irene approached him.

“Kim, love, why are you down here so early in the morning?”

Irene sat taking a rock next to him.

“Haven’t you heard?” Kim said looking out at the surf still.

“Heard what love?” Irene asked.

“Rachael had a miscarriage yesterday...” Kim trailed off blinking back tears; he turned to look at Irene,

“She only just told me she was pregnant, we only just stopped fighting, and now she is in hospital.”

“Its ok love, she is a strong woman, who has been through a hell of a lot lately, so im sure she will be fine,” Irene said patting Kim gently on the shoulder.

“Irene, I saw the new nurse in the hospital yesterday for the first time, and he looked very familiar, but, she said her name was Emily and I don’t know any Emily’s,” Kim spoke up.

“I haven’t seen her round yet, but im sure it’s nothing, I mean who else do we know, who, would lie about there name other then Eve, but she is dead,” giggled Irene.

“I better get going, Kim said standing up, and I have to go see Rachael.

“Tell her I say hello,” Irene then to stood up and headed home.

Hello again Emily, Would it be alright if I go in and see Rachael?” Kim asked Emily. Emily looked up from the x-rays she was looking at and said.

“You can if you want to but, she is asleep as she was apparently awake most of the night,” Emily said once again raising her eyebrow at Kim. Well that makes to of us Kim thought as he walked to her room. I don’t understand that woman, she has blue eyes, yet she has black hair. She must have died it, Kim thought to himself.

Kim walked into the room and took one look at Rachael, Emily was right she was asleep. Kim went in anyway and pulled up a chair by her bed. He gently put his hand on hers trying to wake her. Why had this happened to us, the asked himself, everything was so perfect and then, the wedding, Peter, Elaine, the crash and now this. Why us? At the moment Rachael stirred, and slowly opened her eyes.

“Kim?” she asked.

“Yes Rach, its me, I just wanted to see you,” Kim said soothingly.

“How are you?” Rachael asked him.

“Im a bit tired to be honest, you?” Kim asked Rachael leaning forward and plopped a kiss on her forehead.

“You missed,” Rachael said teasing him.

“Very funny,” Kim said leaning forward and this time he kissed her on the lips.

“I didn’t really want to stay here much longer,” Rachael said looking at the door.

“Whys that?” Kim asked her.

“That new doctor that took my job, when I quit, she gives me the creeps, just something about they way she looks at me all the time. It’s just creepy,” Rachael whispered to Kim.

“You ready to go?” Kim asked Rachael.

“More than ready!” Rachael answered. “Just give me a minute to get ready,”

Kim left the room while Rachael was getting ready and approached Emily.

“Excuse me?”

“Yes?” Emily said turning around answering Kim

“Have we met before?” Kim asked her.

“Not that im aware off….” Emily said walking off

“Wait! What’s that suppose to mean, Kim said but it was too late Emily didn’t hear him she had already walked off.

Next time..Who on earth is Emily? How does she know Kim?

What happened to Rachael? Why is she so eager to go home and why does she dislike Emily?

Previously...

Kim left the room while Rachael was getting ready and approached Emily.

“Excuse me?”

“Yes?” Emily said turning around answering Kim

“Have we met before?” Kim asked her.

“Not that im aware off….” Emily said walking off

“Wait! What’s that suppose to mean, Kim said but it was too late Emily didn’t hear him she had already walked off.

Part.7.

On Kim and Rachael’s way home they decided to make a quick stop at Leah’s place as Leah wanted to see Rachael as Leah was unable to make it to the hospital to see her.

“Hi Rachael,” Leah said giving her friend a hug as she walked in the door with Kim.

“How are you?” Rachael said to Leah once there were all sitting down in Leah’s lounge room.

“Im fine, what about you?” Leah asked Rachael.

“Oh, im ok now, I didn’t get much sleep though last night,” Rachael said to Leah.

“You won’t tonight either,” Kim said winking at Rachael.

Rachael just giggled with a small smile on her face.

As time went by, Rachael asked Leah if she had met Emily, the hospitals new nurse yet.

“No, I haven’t, why?” Leah asked Rachael.

“She is a bit odd, if you ask me, every time I have asked her something she has lifted her eyebrow, or she has winked at me, I think I have met her before...”

Kim trailed off looking at Leah and Rachael.

“Something she said to me as she walked off this morning has got me confused,” Kim said drawing everyone’s attention.

“Why? What did she say?” Leah asked Kim

“I asked her if we had met before and she said, not that im aware of, what’s that meant to mean,” Kim asked them.

“Im not sure,” Rachael pipped up.

“She said the same thing to me, which is why I was in a hurry to leave, she gives me the creeps,” Rachael said giving Kim a sideways glance.

“Well, we better get going,” Kim said looking at his watch.

“Yes, sorry,” Rachael said standing up.

“It was nice to see you, Rach, Leah said leading them to the door.”

“See you soon,” Kim said as they left.

When Rachael and Kim returned home, they unlocked there door, and as they swung it open, Rachael let out a gasp.

There house had been broken into. There were photos torn on the floor, Glasses broken and the furniture was moved.

“Oh my god…” Rachael said looking at the mess. She was clearly in shock.

“Who would do this?” Kim asked her.

“I don’t know, but it’s obviously someone that doesn’t like us,” Rachael replied.

She bent down and picked up a piece of paper that had been on the floor by the door. It had two words written on it.

She let out a gasp. That grabbed Kim’s attention so he to bent down to have a look at it.

His eyes lit up when he read the note. It said “You’re next”

Next Time,

Who broke in to their place?

Who do they come across at the diner?

Previously...

She bent down and picked up a piece of paper that had been on the floor by the door. It had two words written on it.

She let out a gasp. That grabbed Kim’s attention so he to bent down to have a look at it.

His eyes lit up when he read the note. It said “You’re next”

Part.8.

As the police started looking around the house to see if they could find a lead or even clues on who had broken in to Rachael and Kim’s house and trashed it.

They came to the conclusion that it was either one very strong man or two women who had done it, as they furniture was tipped over and moved. The police continued with their search or a few more hours but then said it was safe for Kim and Rachael to clean up as they had no leads.

As the police left they asked them to let them know if there was anymore trouble. Kim shut the door behind them; he looked at the mess and knew it would take forever to clean it up.

Three and a half hours later the house was nearly as clean as it was before. Kim was just picking up the last of the broken glass from the tiles in the kitchen. When Rachael came up behind him, she bent down reaching his level, and out her arms around him with her head resting on his shoulder.

“Kim, who do you think did this?” She asked him.

“Honestly?” Kim said putting his hands on hers and then getting up with Rachael now with her legs wrapped around his waist.

“I don’t have a clue, don’t worry Babe,” Kim finished.

Rachael threw her head back and laughed, she hadn’t laughed since after Martha and Robbie’s deaths. But at this moment none of that happened, nothing could change the way she was feeling at the moment.

Even Kim let out a laugh as he ran into the lounge room, with Rachael still on his back, he turned his back to the couch and threw her off, and she landed on the couch, still giggling. She pulled him on top of her.

He grabbed her arms and held them behind her back as he lent in and he kissed her tenderly on the lips. He let go of her arms and put them elsewhere. She then pulled him onto her further and kissed him, holding his head in her hands, Kim so happy, he thought to himself. YES!

When the phone rang.

“Damm it, I wont be a second,” Kim said frustrated he got up and answered it, they hung up.

“Who was it?” Rachael asked him, playing with her hair.

“No-one they hung up,” He said sitting back on the lounge next to Rach...

The phone rings, Kim gets up to answer it, they hang up, again.

With another five phone calls. Kim takes the phone off of the hook.

“Im going to take a shower before bed, ok?” Kim says to Rachael who is deep in thought.

Kim heads off to take a shower when there is a knock on the door, Rachael doesn’t budge, they knock louder, making Rachael jump. She answers the door and no one is there.

Another six knocks later and Rachael gives up.

“Next time you knock, im not answering!” She yells out from standing in her doorway. She walks upstairs to bed; she can hear the shower running from the bathroom. She pauses at the doorway.

“Night Kim, im going to bed, I love you,” Rachael says just loudly enough for him to hear her.

Kim opens the door with only a towel on.

“You can’t go to bed, yet,” Kim says with a grin on his face.

“And why is that?” Rachael says eyeing him.

“I need a kiss goodnight,” Kim says giving her his puppy dog eyes.

Rachael leans forward giving Kim a tender kiss. Then heads to their room, without saying a word.

“Girls,” Kim says with a giggle walking back into the bathroom shutting the door behind him.

Next time…

Who does Kim see at the diner?

And what happens to Rachael?

Previously...

“Night Kim, im going to bed, I love you,” Rachael says just loudly enough for him to hear her.

Kim opens the door with only a towel on.

“You can’t go to bed, yet,” Kim says with a grin on his face.

“And why is that?” Rachael says eyeing him.

“I need a kiss goodnight,” Kim says giving her his puppy dog eyes.

Rachael leans forward giving Kim a tender kiss. Then heads to their room, without saying a word.

“Girls,” Kim says with a giggle walking back into the bathroom shutting the door behind him.

Part.9.

As Rachael awoke, she slowly opened her eyes, the room was dark and the only sounds she could hear was Kim softly snoring, She rolled over and glanced over the figure of a sleeping Kim and looked at the clock. It was nearly 4am. She rolled back to the edge of the bed and slowly sat up. She slipped on her slippers and crept out of the room. As she headed down the stairs she heard a thump coming from the back door. She continued her way downstairs ever so quietly. She went to the kitchen she opened the fridge, lent down and grabbed a glass. When she felt a shove from behind, a gag was put in her mouth. Rachael tried to scream but she couldn’t, she couldn’t even see who it was, the room was to dark now as the person had kicked the fridge shut. Rachael was hit in the head with something hard, she then dropped the glass lifelessly.

BEEP BEEP

Kim rolled over and groaned, he hated alarm clocks, they always woke him up. Kim went to put his arm around his girlfriend. She wasn’t there. He opened his eyes and sat up. That was strange. Usually Rachael liked to sleep in late on weekends. Kim got out of bed and put his clothes on thinking nothing of it. Little did he know that the worst was yet to come?

“Rach. Rach?” Kim said opening up the bathroom door.

No she wasn’t in there either, maybe she is just playing some kind of a game, that wouldn’t surprise me, Kim said giggling to himself with the idea. He ran downstairs and threw open the Kitchen door. He gasped at what he saw. He saw broken glass on the floor and blood. There was blood on his kitchen floor!

Oh, my god,” Was all Kim could say as he bent down to get a closer look at the blood.

He went around the house looking for some sign she was home. He then gave up and rang the police. They said that they would be over straight away. Kim went back into the kitchen when he noticed the backdoor was left wide open. That was odd, as Kim went to shut it he noticed a strand of hair on the doorknob, he picked it up and held it in the light. It was Rachael’s.

There was a bang at the front door, Kim went and answered it, and it was Jack and some new policewoman.

“Jack, you go and look at the crime scene, and I will take care of Kim,” She said flashing a seductive smile at Kim.

Jack left the room.

“Crime scene?” Kim asked choking on his words.

“Yes, Crime scene,” She said giving Kim a sideways glance.

And, you are?” Kim asked her, she was stunning.

She had long dark brown hair, with long slender legs and eyes to die for.

“I’m Sarah.” She answered Kim.

“Oh sorry, she said, she had been starting at Kim for so long she almost had forgotten why she was there.

Ok, Lets start this interview,” She said spreading out her papers on the table.

Next time.

Will Kim cheat on Rachael again?

Where is Rachael?

Previously…

“Crime scene?” Kim asked choking on his words.

“Yes, Crime scene,” She said giving Kim a sideways glance.

And, you are?” Kim asked her, she was stunning.

She had long dark brown hair, with long slender legs and eyes to die for.

“I’m Sarah.” She answered Kim.

“Oh sorry, she said, she had been starting at Kim for so long she almost had forgotten why she was there.

Ok, let’s start this interview,” She said spreading out her papers on the table.

Part.10

“So you last saw her when you fell asleep last night?” Sarah asked Kim, they had gone over it a hundred times.

“Yes that is correct,” Kim said he was eyeing her, but every time he did Sarah caught him causing her to blush as deep red colour.

“Did she mention running away or anything like that?” Sarah asked Kim looking right into his eyes.

“No, She didn’t,” Kim said as Sarah took a few notes down.

Jack interrupted the interview. Sorry mate he said looking at Kim, but there is no sign of an attack other than the blood. So we will class it as a runaway.

Kim stood up.

“She did NOT run away!” Jack left.

“I will be back in a few hours,” Jack said walking out of the door.

Sarah stood up; she stood behind Kim and rubbed his arms.

“Its ok, to be upset, but im sure she is fine,” Sarah said trying to calm Kim down.

Kim looked at her. He was tempted to kiss her, but he had already made that mistake once by kissing Kit, he didn’t want to do it again to himself.

He turned around and stood behind Sarah, she threw her head back, making her hair whip him in the face. Oh it smelled so nice. He couldn’t do it.

“Sorry Sarah, but I can’t,” He said moving away from her.

“And why not?” Sarah said moving behind him, she started to kiss his neck gently.

“Because I love Rachael,” Kim said not moving an inch, he laid back.

“So, she doesn’t have to know,” Sarah said now sitting on the couch next to him.

Kim looks up into her dark eyes, he leans forward putting an arm around her, he pulled her close and he kissed her.

“Wanna take this upstairs; we have a few hours, before Jack is back,”

Sarah asked Kim.

“Sure,” Kim said grabbing her hand and leading the way.

Im so sorry Rachael, he thought to himself. As they shut the bedroom door.

Next Time…

Will Rachael be alive?

And who kidnapped her?

Archived