The Drugs Don't Work (by luckyrabbit) - comments

Stuart2006

She looks like the freakin guy off Terminator!!! Like REALLY!!! Cause her ears are stickin out LOL. I have both of them on a DVD. I have that whole week on DVD I think. Some chick sent me them because I really wanted them and one day they arrived in my letterbox! Good surprize :D

I wish I had one episode where Zoe was normal, since I missed almost all of that.

• 4 weeks later...

I just re-read it too and realized that the show totally ripped off my idea, for Zoe's 'Maxine Trood' disguise. :unsure: Too bad they couldn't have ripped off my other ideas, then Zoe wouldn't have been killed by a cake. :angry:

I was thinking that too. A bit of a strange coincidence Maxine Trood looked exactly the same as your disguised Zoe dontcha think? They should've ripped-off more of your stuff (and give credit of course!) :P

Aaaw :( I wish you could've been the writer - that storyline would be one heck of an awesome one!

I'm disappointed there weren't flashbacks from last year - escpecially when Zoe explained how she survived the explosion (at the beginning of the year I could picture her getting thrown back, throwing the door off her etc. and running through the smoke and flames as Eve Jacobsen).

I thought we'd at least have gotten a flashback of Tracey releasing Zoe from the paddy wagon - how silly of me to expect one simple flashback!

They've seriously f--cked up this storyline, ripped apart all of Zoe's layers that made her character, couldn't be bothered to give Tracey an evil personality at the end... oh, and yeah, why was Peter calling her Zoe instead of Eve? Understandable, but not in the police station scenes and during her interview!

I thought we'd at least have gotten a flashback of Tracey releasing Zoe from the paddy wagon - how silly of me to expect one simple flashback!
OMG, I know! Or a flashback to when they met. I mean we got one with Eve and Real!Zoe, who I'm convinced were "special friends", at least before Eve killed her anyway.

I mean, if they met after last years Stalker arc, Tracey must've know who she was, it was all over the papers. So how did they get together? So many unanswered questions <_<

And Peter constantly calling her Zoe was so dumb. I wonder if he called her that in his paperwork. No court would convict a dead girl :lol: She would've gotten of thanks to Peter's sh*ty paperwork!

Edited by luckyrabbit

OMG, I know! Or a flashback to when they met. I mean we got one with Eve and Real!Zoe, who I'm convinced were "special friends", at least before Eve killed her anyway.

I mean, if they met after last years Stalker arc, Tracey must've know who she was, it was all over the papers. So how did they get together? So many unanswered questions <_<

And Peter constantly calling her Zoe was so dumb. I wonder if he called her that in his paperwork. No court would convict a dead girl :lol: She would've gotten of thanks to Peter's sh*ty paperwork!

lol omg totally! As for the TT thing, I'd like to think she was in on it from the beginning. A bit like your fic. We never did get an explanation about that mysterious call Zoe got - maybe it was TT?

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to The Drugs Don't Work (by luckyrabbit) - comments